Family Research Council: Don't Give To R.N.C.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by traveler52, Apr 3, 2010.

1. traveler52

traveler52 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    3.5 Miles From The North Tower of The Golden Gate
    Ratings:
    +134
    It finally happened, Tony Perkins of the Right Wing Religious Group, "Family Research Council" (F.R.C.)has announced that his organization is telling it's members to NOT donate to the Repuglican National Committee (R.N.C.).

Perkins made the announcement after the latest gaff by the R.N.C. Someone employed by the R.N.C. charged Two Thouand Dollrs ($2,000.00) on an R.N.C. Credit Card at the West Hollywood Club "Voyeur", where it seems at least one or more members (couldn't not resist the pun) watch "Simulated Lesbian Bondage." Hell, for 2K they should have gotten the real thing.

Anyway, the drinks and other goodies were expenced to the R.N.C.

It has also cums out that the phony Census Forms (actually a not so cleverly designed fund raiser) included a 1-800 that would put you in direct contact wtih R.N.C. and speed your donation. Unfortunatelly that number was a phone sex-line. "For just $1.99 a minute, Hot girls will do anything you ask." or in this case, "For a good time call Michelle Bachman."

Michael Steele, the figure head Chair of R.N.C. has come under fire for his continuing ability to put his foot in his mouth.

Mr. Perkins announcement will hit the fund raising end of R.N.C. very hard, just as the Congressional and Senate Campaigns for 2010 are getting underway.

Repugs are already backing away from their promise to "Repeal and Replace." the recently passed Health Care Bill. By making a public statement about donations, Mr. Perkins has hammered another nail the already weakened leadership of Steele, who is best known for apologizing to dittohead fav Rush "I had to piss in cup because I am a convicted drug addict." Lamebrain.

Mr. Perkins is encourging members of F.L.C. to "Donate directly to the candidate of your choice." By passing the R.N.C. all together.

Repugs, under Steele have spent millions of donated dollars on private jet and limos for Steele and ohter members of the R.N.C. During the '08 Presidential Campaign, in which soon-to-out of office John McGrumpy of Arizona, the R.N.C. spent over One Hundred Thousand Dollars ($100,000.00) in donated money on clothes for 1/2term Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin. Palin left the State of Alaska broke, which is no surprise, the town she was Mayor of (Wasilla) was left broke as well and is best known for being the Meth Capital of America.

2. kyzr

kyzr Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +630
    Uh-huh, donate to ACORN or their off-shoots. Nevermind, Obama is already sending them billions because they are such good voter-fraud experts.

3. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    And lets not forget that the RNC employees had abortion coverage in their helath care plan. That took a bit of RNC health care reform real fast. Just jammed that health care reform thru and did not give Republicans a chance to vote on it at all.

4. Oscar Wao

Oscar Wao Victory is Mine

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301
    Good.

Let the religious crazies go form their own party...they'll get what? 0.1% of the vote?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    It's time to let the RNC die. They have failed America for the last time.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    They could go join the Constitution Party. :eusa_whistle:

7. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,902
    Billions?

8. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,902
    Billions?

I think I smell a lying sack of shit.

I do,

I do,

I do smell a lying sack of shit.

9. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,902
    The religious crazies have already formed their own party. We refer to it as the GOP.

10. Missourian

Missourian Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,124
    Can't blame FRC for making this pronouncement.

The RNC need to get it's act together.

Though IMO this is mostly symbolic.

I give money to both the FRC and to individual candidates but have never sent a dime to the RNC.