family pays for return of son's body ..wtf?

I would think withholding evidence and knowledge of a murder is accessory after the fact, or withholding evidence or something.
How can it be accessory if yo don't tell them what you did? :cuckoo:

I swear, you and willow are couple of 'tards.

no idiot you are the retard,, this conversation is waaaaaay beyond your libtard comprehension,,

okay I read the article.. two things,, I thought a person could not be rewarded monetarily for a capital crime.. secondly, if he gets the money the state needs to confiscate it for legal fees and incarceration fees and return it to the victims family,, somebody needs to grow a pair of balls in the DA office.
I agree they shouldn't have done this, but he's not been convicted yet.

He noted that Hammer will most likely have to appear in a North Carolina court to face charges, including murder, in Blevins' death.

He was convicted for murders he committed in Virginia. He's not been convicted in Blevins' murder (yet).

http://www.wataugademocrat.com/2009/0518/0522hammertrial.php

He was given seven sentences of life in a Virginia detention center without the possibility of parole and 23 additional years in a detention center.

Hammer was also fined $600,000 and ordered to pay the court costs, including all attorney’s fees.

Almost 16 months after the murders of Ronald Frederick Hudler, 74, Frederick Donald Hudler, 44, and John Steven Miller Jr., 25, and months of meetings between the defense and prosecution went by without a trial date, Hammer confessed to nine of the charges that had been brought against him, including five counts of capital murder, one count of robbery and one count of grand larceny.

He had no incentive to give up the location of the body. And he's not going anywhere. Ever.

As far as profiting from his crime... since it was received before conviction, does that apply? I'd think not, but I don't know.

Last edited:
no idiot you are the retard,, this conversation is waaaaaay beyond your libtard comprehension,,

fuck that, arrest the murderers family for witholding evidence of murder. thanks for listening. (don't you need a body to prove murder in most cases?) they are obstructing a police investigation.

When it was pointed out that you're an idiot...

iI misread [the] original post, then I read the article.

You decided to speak before reading what was being discussed and you made a fool of yourself. I recommend to remain silent before you make yourself look any worse. :eusa_shhh:

okay I read the article.. two things,, I thought a person could not be rewarded monetarily for a capital crime.. secondly, if he gets the money the state needs to confiscate it for legal fees and incarceration fees and return it to the victims family,, somebody needs to grow a pair of balls in the DA office.

He is not the one that gets the money, it goes into a trust account for a grandchild. He is around fifty, and so the kid might be as old as early school age.

Why should the state get any access to money that comes from the victim's family?

His wife is trying to get it to be given back. The Victim's family made a choice so they could get their person home. What would you have done if it had been your child?

let me see if I understand you.. man murders 4 people..

murdered man's family has to pay the murderers family 15K to recover their murdered son's body??

fuck that, arrest the murderers family for witholding evidence of murder. thanks for listening. (don't you need a body to prove murder in most cases?) they are obstructing a police investigation.

No where in this article does it say that the family of the murderer knew anything or had anything to do with the murder.
Hammer demanded $15K for location of body

In fact it does say that his wife does not want this money given, but by law she can do nothing, so your idea of arresting them is nothing more than nastiness and manipulative stupidity. Maybe you'd have them do an extraordinary rendition of the grandaughter to Morocco?????? Would that satisfy the sadistic bent?

As for having a body, nope, not necessarily, depends on state law.

Ewing Scott | The Daily Mirror | Los Angeles Times

The caselaw can be read at Leonard Ewing Scott v. California.

From my legal admin classes we did have something where it had actually been proved that the woman was living in Mexico, and was seen by people who actually knew her. (1978)

CRIME: The Lady Vanishes - TIME

California convicts with no body, and sets free when there is one (OJ).

I am sure there are other states that can manage whatever, what with lying cops and cheating prosecutors.

The man is a real shit to demand money, no doubt about that, but it is not his family's fault.

Case I know of in Fort Bragg Ca, and the husband murdered a woman, used his wife's car to dump the body, and people did not know.
CrimeShadows.com

Corpus delecti (sp?) is all they need. The corpse is not necessary, it's merely the easiest way of proving someone is, in fact, dead and was, in fact, killed by another party.

When it was pointed out that you're an idiot...

iI misread [the] original post, then I read the article.

You decided to speak before reading what was being discussed and you made a fool of yourself. I recommend to remain silent before you make yourself look any worse. :eusa_shhh:

I already said that, and so for you to continue belaboring that point makes you the retarded idiot.

I would think withholding evidence and knowledge of a murder is accessory after the fact, or withholding evidence or something.

They knew where it was, but they wouldn't tell without the ransom. You're the idiot. They were holding a corpse hostage.

He is not the one that gets the money, it goes into a trust account for a grandchild. He is around fifty, and so the kid might be as old as early school age.

Why should the state get any access to money that comes from the victim's family?

His wife is trying to get it to be given back. The Victim's family made a choice so they could get their person home. What would you have done if it had been your child?

It goes into a trust fund cause he got the money and then ordered it to be put in a trust fund.. get it?

let me see if I understand you.. man murders 4 people..

murdered man's family has to pay the murderers family 15K to recover their murdered son's body??

No where in this article does it say that the family of the murderer knew anything or had anything to do with the murder.

In fact it does say that his wife does not want this money given, but by law she can do nothing, so your idea of arresting them is nothing more than nastiness and manipulative stupidity. Maybe you'd have them do an extraordinary rendition of the grandaughter to Morocco?????? Would that satisfy the sadistic bent?

As for having a body, nope, not necessarily, depends on state law.

Ewing Scott | The Daily Mirror | Los Angeles Times

The caselaw can be read at Leonard Ewing Scott v. California.

From my legal admin classes we did have something where it had actually been proved that the woman was living in Mexico, and was seen by people who actually knew her. (1978)

CRIME: The Lady Vanishes - TIME

California convicts with no body, and sets free when there is one (OJ).

I am sure there are other states that can manage whatever, what with lying cops and cheating prosecutors.

The man is a real shit to demand money, no doubt about that, but it is not his family's fault.

Case I know of in Fort Bragg Ca, and the husband murdered a woman, used his wife's car to dump the body, and people did not know.
CrimeShadows.com

all of that was taken care of early on retard

They knew where it was, but they wouldn't tell without the ransom. You're the idiot. They were holding a corpse hostage.

exctly, and his low life unethical attorney was hand in hand involved scumbag.

Actually, as willow itself just quoted

In fact it does say that his wife does not want this money given, but by law she can do nothing, so your idea of arresting them is nothing more than nastiness and manipulative stupidity.
Maybe you'd have them do an extraordinary rendition of the grandaughter to Morocco?????? Would that satisfy the sadistic bent?

:lol:

Actually, as willow itself just quoted

In fact it does say that his wife does not want this money given, but by law she can do nothing, so your idea of arresting them is nothing more than nastiness and manipulative stupidity.
Maybe you'd have them do an extraordinary rendition of the grandaughter to Morocco?????? Would that satisfy the sadistic bent?

:lol:

retarded retread.

Still a crime for a murderer to be paid for releasing information.

The fucking attorney should be disbarred.

Forum List

Back