family pays for return of son's body ..wtf?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
this is a local story....the story of a man who murdered 4 people....a mother who wanted her son's body...the family offered a 15 k reward..the murder requested the 15 k be paid to his granddaughter and the family agreed to pay the reward for recovery of the body...

as a mother...i see both sides...as a human..i dont understand how someone can be this cold and heartless....

Hammer demanded $15K for location of body

i dont understand how someone can be this cold and heartless....
Really? You can't compute that humans are fucked up? I wonder whether you ask the same questions when humans demand large sums of territory in order to stop killing thousands of people and stop piling up the bodies.

Humanity is the only virus I know of that targets even itself.

let me see if I understand you.. man murders 4 people..

murdered man's family has to pay the murderers family 15K to recover their murdered son's body??

fuck that, arrest the murderers family for witholding evidence of murder. thanks for listening. (don't you need a body to prove murder in most cases?) they are obstructing a police investigation.

okay I read the article.. two things,, I thought a person could not be rewarded monetarily for a capital crime.. secondly, if he gets the money the state needs to confiscate it for legal fees and incarceration fees and return it to the victims family,, somebody needs to grow a pair of balls in the DA office.

the money is in trust for the grandkid....its so horrible...add to it..the 15 k is probably all the money that family could put together...remember it was offered as a reward when the son first went missing....i would say they offered all they had...

no one is blaming his family...the mother of the child is trying to give the money back....no legal way to do it. only hammer can release the money back.

no one is blaming his family...the mother of the child is trying to give the money back....no legal way to do it. only hammer can release the money back.

i got that now,, I misread your original post,, then I read the article.

the money is in trust for the grandkid....its so horrible...add to it..the 15 k is probably all the money that family could put together...remember it was offered as a reward when the son first went missing....i would say they offered all they had...

the money is to Hammer, he in turn will put it in trust for the step grandkid,, the state needs to find a way to get that money back.

Last edited:
this is a local story....the story of a man who murdered 4 people....a mother who wanted her son's body...the family offered a 15 k reward..the murder requested the 15 k be paid to his granddaughter and the family agreed to pay the reward for recovery of the body...

as a mother...i see both sides...as a human..i dont understand how someone can be this cold and heartless....

Hammer demanded $15K for location of body
An Italian friend of mine had to pay a ransom once to get her boyfriend's body after it was stolen from the hospital morgue. Of course, that is Italy ...

I would think withholding evidence and knowledge of a murder is accessory after the fact, or withholding evidence or something.

Sounds like the sheriff and DA in that part of the woods is an idiot.

And I think most states have laws in place which prevent criminals and their families from PROFITING FROM THE CRIME. That's why muderers can't write books about their crimes while in prison.

Forum List

Back