Family of Mexican teen sues government for $25million

CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico — 11/3/10

A U.S. university student was shot to death, becoming the fifth American slain in this violent border city in six days, Mexican and U.S. authorities said Wednesday.

Eder Diaz, a student at the University of Texas at El Paso, was killed Tuesday evening along with a classmate, the U.S. Consulate in Ciudad Juarez said in a statement e-mailed to The Associated Press.

JOSE, DO YOU THINK THIS STUDENT'S FAMILY DESERVES TO BE ABLE TO SUE MEXICO?

Last edited:
Oh wait, I forgot. You can't sue a country for its own lawlessness, no matter how many of your own citizens have been murdered there.

Last edited:
José;3230487 said:
Sure... the best thing that could ever happen in Maria Guadalupe's entire life, no doubt about it.

mexico.jpg

Maria Guadalupe Guerequa cries in front of the Chihuahua State Public Prosecutor's office in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, on Tuesday. Her son, 14-year-old Sergio Adrian Hernandez Huereca, was shot and killed by a U.S. Border Patrol agent on Monday.

PH2008052701366.jpg

Where were the armies of Latin America in WW2?

Except for Brazil.........

picking lettuce and complaining about how they don't get paid enough to do such hard work!

Originally posted by FifthColumn

Where was the US army when Mexico was fighting to preserve its territorial integrity against a bunch of american traitors and landgrabers trying to steal half of the country?

Oh wait... The american army was there... siding with the enemies of Mexico... helping the landgrabers to perpetrate their crime... :eusa_whistle:

Originally posted by speeddemon
Jose, do you feel that the American families of the deceased should be able to sue Mexico for millions of dollars?

Yes... if their deaths are the result of illegal conduct on the part of Mexican police officers.

If you had read the thread from the start...

José
There's no need to carefully select a case in which the Mexican citizen is clearly in the wrong, chanel.

José;3248225 said:

Where was the US army when Mexico was fighting to preserve its territorial integrity against a bunch of american traitors and landgrabers trying to steal half of the country?

Oh wait... The american army was there... siding with the enemies of Mexico... helping the landgrabers to perpetrate their crime... :eusa_whistle:

It's a good thing the "landgrabbers" did take half the country because Mexico can't even control what it has..... SIMPLE FACT.

Don't get mad cause Mexico got its ass handed to them a hundred some-odd years ago. Boy, talking about holding grudges. Holding grudge for something that happened before you were born???? lol:cuckoo: HAHAHAHAHA Frickin Santa Anna caught with his pants down....

José;3248227 said:
Originally posted by speeddemon
Jose, do you feel that the American families of the deceased should be able to sue Mexico for millions of dollars?

Yes... if their deaths are the result of illegal conduct on the part of Mexican police officers.

If you had read the thread from the start...

José
There's no need to carefully select a case in which the Mexican citizen is clearly in the wrong, chanel.

The drug cartels are FULL of Mexican police officers and military. And many of the weapons the cartels have come directly from the Mexican police and military...soo....

José;3248225 said:

Where in this fantasy of Mexicans did you learn that? The rest of the world KNOWS THE TRUTH. Foreigners were INVITED to settle those areas you claim as Mexican territory. And Mexico received payment for anything they claimed north of the present US border.

Sorry pal.

Even Mexico wanted the United States to run it's own country after the Mexican War. It asked General Winfield Scott to become its next president. Is that in your propaganda filled Mexican history book?

When I was a kid about 50+ years ago my mother warned me about hanging around with bad people. I followed that advice and have never had a run in with the law. A child was killed in a gang gun battle in Fort Worth during the 80's and the mother said that he child was a good kid. Good kids are not out on the street at 2:00am in the middle of a gun fight. This kid did not deserve to die, few do but if you get in the middle of illegal activity bad things happen.

When I was a kid about 50+ years ago my mother warned me about hanging around with bad people. I followed that advice and have never had a run in with the law. A child was killed in a gang gun battle in Fort Worth during the 80's and the mother said that he child was a good kid. Good kids are not out on the street at 2:00am in the middle of a gun fight. This kid did not deserve to die, few do but if you get in the middle of illegal activity bad things happen.

I see you got that lecture at least once too.

This event was a tragedy. I feel not only for the kid that lost his life but also for his family. However, I do not blame the agent. They put their lives at risk every day and are forced to make life and death decisions in split seconds.

I understand why the family filed the suit, but I have to say, that I hope they lose the suit. This was not the fault of the agent or the U.S. That kid was physically threatening the agent's life. The kid was at fault, not the agent.

Immie

Forum List

Back