Family of Mexican teen sues government for $25million

You bad!

The AGs office and the FBI are investigating. Its entirely possible that he hit the wrong kid, but he was with the others. There's a video at the link above.

Chanel's Tip for today; Don't hang out in a war zone with friends who throw rocks at people with guns.

No way Jose'. There is no justification for hurting people unncessarily, even if they're illegal scumbags. The thought is repulsive especially when children are involved. As for your implications upon the border patrol I can simply say I have no idea if your allegations are true but they do sound a bit far fetched.

Agent should have asked him how old he was before he shot him.:eusa_whistle:

You bad!

The AGs office and the FBI are investigating. Its entirely possible that he hit the wrong kid, but he was with the others. There's a video at the link above.

Chanel's Tip for today; Don't hang out in a war zone with friends who throw rocks at people with guns.

Nevertheless, that's one less Mexican that will be invading the US. Give the agent a medal and "Thanks" from every patriot who fought to keep our borders safe since the beginning.

The Government should simply fight it. The teen was actively attempting to hurt or kill Agents of this Government while in the performance of their duties. One can not claim that an officer acting in self defense is liable for damages.

If agent felt his life was in danger, he had the legal right to protect himself.
Since When Is a Rock Deadly Force?

The right to self-defense in criminal law is born out of necessity. In other words, you can't kill someone in self-defense without proving that the deadly force was necessary. (United States v. Peterson, 1973). There must be an imminent threat. The belief that killing in self-defense was necessary must be objectively reasonable (New York v. Goetz) and the force used must be proportional. So, for example, a police officer may only use deadly force to stop a fleeing suspect if they have a reasonable belief that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical harm to others (Tennessee v. Edward Garner, 1985).

The Model Penal Code supports this common law interpretation, stating "A person is justified in using force upon another person if he believes that such force is immediately necessary to protect himself against the exercise of unlawful force by the other on the present occasion." (MPC § 3.04(1))

When the border official was interrupted in the middle of making an arrest by flying rocks, he was certainly subject to imminent harm. Because the border patrol officer was at work, he was not obligated to retreat and avoid confrontation (the idea here is that his retreat would allow the suspects to go free, thus undermining law and order). It was necessary that something be done.

Emma Ruby-Sachs: Since When Is a Rock Deadly Force?

Last edited:
As long as the USA allows these suits, these people will continue to sue. They will NEVER accept ANY responsibility for their actions or those of their offspring. It's the 3rd world mentality that just keeps on going and going and going - and of course, the USA keeps feeding it and feeding it and feeding it. One has to wonder if the 'best' thing that can happen to these people is for something to happen to them or to one of their own (here in the USA or by any american) so that they can continue to sue for those much wanted U.S. d.o.l.a.r.s.

Sure... the best thing that could ever happen in Maria Guadalupe's entire life, no doubt about it.

mexico.jpg

Maria Guadalupe Guerequa cries in front of the Chihuahua State Public Prosecutor's office in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, on Tuesday. Her son, 14-year-old Sergio Adrian Hernandez Huereca, was shot and killed by a U.S. Border Patrol agent on Monday.

Jose, you are sooooooooooo predictable - of course these people will mourn, that is a given. But - since their government ALL through history has failed them so miserably, a 'few' U.S. dollars do come in handy - even in their time of grief. They know that time heals all wounds but they will heal more quickly with money - YOU know it; and I know it. I just have the guts to say it cause I am NOT a PC person. I'm sure that they rather have their loved one ALIVE - but since that is impossible, the next best thing is good ole american dollars - and the ambulance chasers are right there to make sure they get as much as they can. As I said, this country allows it so why not???? I'm just calling a spade a spade.

Should the border patrol ask the rock throwers their age before they shoot them? It's a war down there. War is ugly. People get killed.

Chanel's tip of the day: Don't throw rocks at people with guns.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Lilonutjob. Private citizens can use deadly force to protect themselves and others if they are threatened with deadly force or serious injury.

But the bar is loved for officers of the law. A border agent is an officer of the law!

Yes.

It will be settled out of court. Period.

The Government should simply fight it. The teen was actively attempting to hurt or kill Agents of this Government while in the performance of their duties. One can not claim that an officer acting in self defense is liable for damages.

If agent felt his life was in danger, he had the legal right to protect himself.
Since When Is a Rock Deadly Force?

The right to self-defense in criminal law is born out of necessity. In other words, you can't kill someone in self-defense without proving that the deadly force was necessary. (United States v. Peterson, 1973). There must be an imminent threat. The belief that killing in self-defense was necessary must be objectively reasonable (New York v. Goetz) and the force used must be proportional. So, for example, a police officer may only use deadly force to stop a fleeing suspect if they have a reasonable belief that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical harm to others (Tennessee v. Edward Garner, 1985).

The Model Penal Code supports this common law interpretation, stating "A person is justified in using force upon another person if he believes that such force is immediately necessary to protect himself against the exercise of unlawful force by the other on the present occasion." (MPC § 3.04(1))

When the border official was interrupted in the middle of making an arrest by flying rocks, he was certainly subject to imminent harm. Because the border patrol officer was at work, he was not obligated to retreat and avoid confrontation (the idea here is that his retreat would allow the suspects to go free, thus undermining law and order). It was necessary that something be done.

Emma Ruby-Sachs: Since When Is a Rock Deadly Force?

Illegal aliens are not IMMIGRANTS, they are federal criminals and should not be given my tax dollars. This isn't North Mexico!

give them nothing!!! all ilegals should get only one thing is a ride back to where they came from with a bill to that country for services provided!!!! here is some thing funny I giot in an emai
l
I'm a Word Buff ~ so I find this very interesting.
Did you know:

* That the words "race car" spelled backward still spells "race car"; they call these palindrones!

* That "eat" is the only word that if you take the 1st letter and move
it to the last, it spells its past tense "ate".

* And have you ever noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants", and add just a few more letters, it spells out: "Go home you fucking, free-loading, benefit grabbing, kid-producing, violent, non-English speaking assholes and take those other hairy-faced, sandal wearing, bomb making, raggedy ass Muslim bastard, goat fuckers with you."

How weird is that, huh????

give them nothing!!! all ilegals should get only one thing is a ride back to where they came from with a bill to that country for services provided!!!! here is some thing funny I giot in an emai
l
I'm a Word Buff ~ so I find this very interesting.
Did you know:

* That the words "race car" spelled backward still spells "race car"; they call these palindrones!

* That "eat" is the only word that if you take the 1st letter and move
it to the last, it spells its past tense "ate".

* And have you ever noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants", and add just a few more letters, it spells out: "Go home you fucking, free-loading, benefit grabbing, kid-producing, violent, non-English speaking assholes and take those other hairy-faced, sandal wearing, bomb making, raggedy ass Muslim bastard, goat fuckers with you."

How weird is that, huh????

Did you know that EVIAN spelled backwards is NAIVE? So much for bottled water drinkers.

José;3226895 said:
Originally posted by Immanuel
The government will settle out of court and the teenager's mother will become a multi-millionairess and move to the U.S. and encourage more such suits.

As opposed to hundreds of illegal immigrants who are murdered, beaten, raped, robbed or blackmailed and only get a bus ride back to Mexico, when they're lucky, or some jail time in the US when they're not.

As opposed to the hundreds of thousands of innocent American children who are exposed to the corruption brought into the US by illegals.....drugs, gangs, illiterates, whores, etc

José;3230487 said:

Looks like the woman who moved her family out of a Mexican occupied US neighborhood only to discover her son went back one night to see his hommies and got shot. It's a bitch living in my neighborhood without a helmet and body armor.

José;3230487 said:
Sure... the best thing that could ever happen in Maria Guadalupe's entire life, no doubt about it.

mexico.jpg

Maria Guadalupe Guerequa cries in front of the Chihuahua State Public Prosecutor's office in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, on Tuesday. Her son, 14-year-old Sergio Adrian Hernandez Huereca, was shot and killed by a U.S. Border Patrol agent on Monday.

Fuck you for trying to make Americans feel guilty. Mexico is working its way up to being the most violent country in the world. Do you even PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT'S GOING ON OVER THERE? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THE LEVEL OF VIOLENCE THAT EXISTS ALONG OUR BORDERS REMAINS BECAUSE MEXICO CANNOT GET ITS SHIT TOGETHER AND MAINTAIN CONTROL OVER ITS OWN COUNTRY? GOD-FUCKING-DAMN YOU FOR BLAMING US WHEN WE'RE TRYING TO HELP MEXICO AS MUCH AS WE CAN. MEXICO IS OUR FRIEND, AND THAT IS THE ONLY REASON WE DON'T MILITARIZE OUR BORDERS. WE'D DO MORE FOR THEM IF MEXICO'S GOVERNMENT WASN'T ROTTEN TO THE CORE. BUT FORGET ABOUT THAT. LET'S GET BACK TO THE ISSUE OF LAWLESSNESS. YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT MASSIVE DEATH? BEHEADINGS? POLICE, JUDGES, LAWMAKERS, JOURNALISTS, DOCTORS IN THE E.R., AND INNOCENTS (INCLUDING U.S. CITIZENS) BEING SLAIN WITHOUT ANY RETRIBUTION? THEN LOOK SOUTH OF THE U.S. YOU'VE GOT A LOT OF FUCKING NERVE ACTING LIKE WE'RE THE REAL BAD GUYS, JOSE. TITANIUM BALLS, IN FACT. :evil:

Last edited:
Here you go, Jose. Here's a fucking story for you. 11/1/10

CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico — Four U.S. citizens were shot to death in separate attacks in the border city of Ciudad Juarez, Mexican authorities said Monday.

Chihuahua state prosecutors' spokesman Arturo Sandoval said Edgar Lopez, 35, of El Paso, Texas, was killed Sunday along with two Mexican men when gunmen opened fire on a group standing outside a house.

On Saturday, a 26-year-old U.S. woman and an American boy were slain shortly after crossing an international bridge from El Paso. Giovanna Herrera and Luis Araiza, 15, were shot to death along with a Mexican man traveling with them just after 11 a.m., Sandoval said.

Sandoval said authorities also identified a 24-year-old woman killed Friday inside a tortilla shop as Lorena Izaguirre, a U.S. citizen and El Paso resident. A Mexican man was also found dead in the store.

Sandoval did not provide any information about possible motive in any of the slayings.

U.S. State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley confirmed three of the killings but did not have any information about Izaguirre. He said officials had been in touch with the victims' families but offered no other details.

Ciudad Juarez has become one of the world's deadliest cities amid a turf war between the Sinaloa and Juarez drug cartels. More than 2,000 people have been killed this year in the city, which is across the border from El Paso.

Elsewhere in Mexico, three city police officers were gunned down early Monday in a drive-by shooting as they patrolled the heart of Acapulco's upscale tourist district, authorities said.

Another officer was wounded, according to a statement from the Public Safety Department in southern Guerrero state, where Acapulco is located.

Jose, do you feel that the American families of the deceased should be able to sue Mexico for millions of dollars?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back