Family Night

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
So, in a rare opportunity to throw the whole clan in the car and get out together, we took the kids to a local mall to get something at the Apple Store and just poke around.

I was struck by how many families we saw, like us, pushing around baby carriages. Given our looming demographic challenges, this was encouraging.

Not scientific, not logically indicative of any particular conclusion, but interesting.

So, in a rare opportunity to throw the whole clan in the car and get out together, we took the kids to a local mall to get something at the Apple Store and just poke around.

I was struck by how many families we saw, like us, pushing around baby carriages. Given our looming demographic challenges, this was encouraging.

Not scientific, not logically indicative of any particular conclusion, but interesting.

Ironically, during the feast of the Holy Family.

And tonight, a family night to end this year and welcome the next. Chinese takeout and old movies until midnight.

Forum List

Back