Family Members At Odds Over Political Beliefs?

Heather

Rookie
Oct 12, 2004
Is Your Family Locked In A Bitter Dispute Over Who You’re Going To Vote For, For President? If You’re No Longer Even Talking To Someone You Love Because Of The Upcoming Presidential Election, Call 1-888-tv-elder

Heather was kind enough to email me before posting here. If anyone is interested, I suggest you give her a call to discuss. We know there are plenty of disputes, so there has to be a couple out there at odds over Bush vs. Kerry!

Our family has the same problem. Dad, Mom, 1 brother and sister-in-law are ultra conservative, and the rest of us aren't. It definitely has made things a little difficult.

My brother is a big lib. The disputes we have actually bring us closer together as family.

I've found that it is good for our family that our political views differ. My father and I differ on both social and fiscal issues, and our debates give perspective to my younger siblings, who are just beginning to gain political awareness.

This thread has been nothing but heartbreak for me. I opened my heart on it before, only to have it all dumped for commercial reasons. Screw it. I won't get fooled again!

rtwngAvngr said:
This thread has been nothing but heartbreak for me. I opened my heart on it before, only to have it all dumped for commercial reasons. Screw it. I won't get fooled again!

:laugh:

my father, a lifelong politician taught me to agree with your wife's views and pull the cy=urtain tight when you vote.............

Forum List

Back