Family Guy

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
I don't know what it is, but I absolutely CANNOT get the last episode of Family Guy out of my head.

The song "Bird is the Word" by the Trashmen has shot up to #8 on iTunes playlist. That song has received more popularity in the past two weeks than it originally did when it first came out. Did anybody else watch this addictive episode? I don't know what's funnier, Stewie's reaction to the song being played over and over again, or Peter's dance to it!!

Family Guy is the funniest show on TV.

Yeah, I loved when Stewie slowly pulls the gun out and puts it in his mouth.

Next week's looks hysterical. They go back in time.

Haven't seen this one.

Let's be honest though...don't we all really identify with Stewie?

A powerless sociopathic monster entirely dependent on others, and raging because of our inability to rule our universe?

Or perhaps some of us feel more like the Dog, eh?

Sophisticated, intelligent, secretly in love with somebody we cannot love, and despite all our sophistication and intelligence, we still have fleas.

Or perhaps some of us identify with the daughter.

Probably the most sensible on of the lot, yet she's the one everyone mocks and thinks is the loser, and since she's surrounded by nitwits even she's not entirely sure that she's NOT that loser they all think she is?

Brilliant program, really.

I don't know what it is, but I absolutely CANNOT get the last episode of Family Guy out of my head.

The song "Bird is the Word" by the Trashmen has shot up to #8 on iTunes playlist. That song has received more popularity in the past two weeks than it originally did when it first came out. Did anybody else watch this addictive episode? I don't know what's funnier, Stewie's reaction to the song being played over and over again, or Peter's dance to it!!

Damn I missed it. Can't wait to see it.

My favorite is Stewie watching 2 girls and a cup. Brian giggling as he shows him. Stewie's reactions are precious, "Oh! OH!! What's wrong with you? I'll never be able to eat icecream again. I wonder if they have the same thing only with two dudes. How would you even look that up? Let's type it in and see....

My one and only act of activism ever was writing to Fox to bitch when they cancelled it a few years back. :D

Haven't seen this one.

Let's be honest though...don't we all really identify with Stewie?

A powerless sociopathic monster entirely dependent on others, and raging because of our inability to rule our universe?

Or perhaps some of us feel more like the Dog, eh?

Sophisticated, intelligent, secretly in love with somebody we cannot love, and despite all our sophistication and intelligence, we still have fleas.

Or perhaps some of us identify with the daughter.

Probably the most sensible on of the lot, yet she's the one everyone mocks and thinks is the loser, and since she's surrounded by nitwits even she's not entirely sure that she's NOT that loser they all think she is?

Brilliant program, really.

Sarah Palin identifies with Peter.. COMPLETELY Joe Sixpack.

I, on the other hand, identify with Stewie. I got into the program after they re-launched and Stewie was trying to sing the theme song to Mr. Belvedere. I thought that was the funniest thing of all time... until I watched more Family Guy episodes.

Last week's was an absolute CLASSIC. The family gets tired of Peter's "Bird is a Word" and steals his record. Peter goes down to the record store to buy a replacement and he finds that Jesus is running it. FIRGGIN HILARIOUS!

Sarah Palin identifies with Peter.. COMPLETELY Joe Sixpack.

I, on the other hand, identify with Stewie. I got into the program after they re-launched and Stewie was trying to sing the theme song to Mr. Belvedere. I thought that was the funniest thing of all time... until I watched more Family Guy episodes.

Last week's was an absolute CLASSIC. The family gets tired of Peter's "Bird is a Word" and steals his record. Peter goes down to the record store to buy a replacement and he finds that Jesus is running it. FIRGGIN HILARIOUS!

Something we can all agree on. I have a best of Stewie DVD that's pretty great. My favorite episode is the one where Brian goes to college and takes Stewie with. It has every college cliche in the book. Anyway does anyone know what the title of this episode was?

Forum List

Back