Family Guy

Powerman

Jul 23, 2005
teaches you everything about religion you need to know. If anyone watches the show you may remember one of the jokes they made in the first episode this season was that Christians don't believe in gravity. As hilarious as it might sounds it turns out that they had a point! If this isn't lunacy then you tell me what is.

http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4133&n=2

Please tell me that no one believes this nonsense. Not believing in evolution is one things but this is just a joke.

Yeah, just look at their other articles like their piece on the nuclear capabilities of "Nukehavistan" or their announcement that Rumsfeld is "visiting his wife's vagina." Their past articles also feature things like video game characters protesting spinning blades. In answer to your question, yes, this is a joke. Nobody believes this because they made it up for laughs.

The Onion is a spoof "Newspaper" of made up stories...

Wow, never thought somebody would actually believe a story in the Onion.

:cuckoo:

Hah looks like someone has played a trick on me. Oh well. I didn't know about that site.

Powerman said:
Hah looks like someone has played a trick on me. Oh well. I didn't know about that site.

That site? It's a newspaper.. If you're from, or living in the US, you should know about it. It's in every music store known to man, most grocery stores, liquor stores, and some gas stations.

Forum List

Back