Family Guy Crosses the Line

You know.......Carlos Mencia talked about this on his show one time. He'd talked about how his "de-de-dee" jokes were around special needs children.

He stated that at first, when doing a show for them, he was uncomfortable about it, but, they asked for the jokes, and he provided them.

They laughed their asses off.

Yes, everyone should get a sense of humor. If you don't like it, fine, but find something else to grind on about.

Preferably something important.

Lonestar Logic's picture, as found on the web:

InternetToughGuy2.gif

That the best you can do? That guy in the picture has more integrity in his little finger than you do in your entire body. Honestly I feel honored to be compared to a person with integrity and unabashed honesty.

I am curious how you came to that conclusion.
They got marries in Ca. before Prop8 passed.

I was the ringbearer :redface:

That the best you can do? That guy in the picture has more integrity in his little finger than you do in your entire body. Honestly I feel honored to be compared to a person with integrity and unabashed honesty.

I am curious how you came to that conclusion.

I bet you are.

Curious eh Citizen? I'll tell ya how........

Internet tough guy. Describes Dipshit NoLogic to a t.

Fakes being someone that he generally thinks is tough. Probably gets the idea from his subscription to Guns and Ammo that he regularly beats off to.

Fond of big business? Of course he is, he's a greedy fuck.

12 inch schlong? Only when he's wearing his strap on harness, otherwise, smooth as glass.

Um…did that really happen? And on Fox? Last night’s episode featured a “unique” story line where character Chris Griffin was dating a girl with Down’s Syndrome. A dangerous territory for comedy to be sure, that turned ugly, when Ellen (the character with Down’s Syndrome) revealed that her mother was the former governor of Alaska. Cue deserved outrage…now!
Family Guy - Trig Palin | TV | Mediaite
Yes...a lot of shows on FOX cross the line.

But this is really amusing because Palin is outraged over it and she still has given Rush Limbaugh a pass for using retard as an insult. She is so outraged that she had to have her daughter issue a statement, LOL! What a hypocritical coward.

Let us all be thankful that she will never be president.

When Lone steps into the octagon and wins a belt, maybe we'll take him seriously.

I don't know about Lone, but I'm man enough to know when there's a fight I can't win- and Brock Lesnar makes the list. The guy's huge, he's fast, he can grapple, and he's arguably one of the top ground and pound fighters in UFC.

☭proletarian☭;2017822 said:
Anyone who wins a belt in UFC is clearly not a pussy.

But you keep bumpin' your gums.

UFC is for pussies.

I'm betting more your speed is WWF and WWE, right?

Figured as much.............redneck posers like yourself rarely like anything real.

World Wildlife Federation, yep that is me. Not sure what the other one is though.

I am a genuine hillbilly, but not a redneck. I just grew up with them and still live around them.

☭proletarian☭;2017822 said:
Anyone who wins a belt in UFC is clearly not a pussy.

But you keep bumpin' your gums.

UFC is for pussies.

I'm betting more your speed is WWF and WWE, right?

Figured as much.............redneck posers like yourself rarely like anything real.

I have no idea what WWF or WWE is. Oh and I'm not posing to be a redneck, but I wouldn't shy away from that title when its used, I find it humbling.

In other words Dipshit NoLogic, you are one of those plastic posers who think that professional wrestling is real.

You're even dumber than your cattle.

Actually it is not WWF for Rasslin any more, they got sued by the World Wildlife Federation who had been using WWF for years before the wrasslers started using it.

Um…did that really happen? And on Fox? Last night’s episode featured a “unique” story line where character Chris Griffin was dating a girl with Down’s Syndrome. A dangerous territory for comedy to be sure, that turned ugly, when Ellen (the character with Down’s Syndrome) revealed that her mother was the former governor of Alaska. Cue deserved outrage…now!

Family Guy - Trig Palin | TV | Mediaite

Was that it?

Frankly, they made the girl look pretty good. A little bitchy maybe, but for Family Guy, that's awfully tame.

Some of these edgier cartoons incorporate handicapped people. South Park does it all the time. Putting them out in the media and making them objects of humor - just like all the rest of us - does more to "normalize" handicapped people than most other efforts.

Anyone remember the cripple fight episode of South Park?

Yeah......tell me again how bad FG is for people with Down's Syndrome. I'm betting most think it was hilarious!

Like I said.....ask Carlos Mencia about it.

Family Guy is a liberal show????

That may qualify as the singularly dumbest dumbass question of the day.

But it's still early.

I haven't watched cartoons since Rocky and Bullwinkle .

What the fuck is "Family Guy"? Is a dumb ass question???.... One is a dumb ass if he or she doesn't waste time mindlessly watching television? Thanks but no thanks...I'll risk being a dumb ass.

Forum List

Back