Family Describes George Zimmerman As "Hispanic", Media Caught Lying Again...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
George-Zimmerman-racial-slur.jpg

Every day in the US white people are murdered, raped, and beaten from black perpetrators. In almost all cases, there is little to no media coverage. So why is there so much coverage about a neighborhood watch captain shooting a 17-year-old teen. A search on google shows all the major cable news outlets, all the major websites, and hundreds of newspaper aggressively promoting the story from the point of view of the grieving family of the deceased. This is Agitation Propaganda (agitprop) 101.

There is definitely one detail the media is playing fast and loose with. The man fired the gun is universally described as “white.” The media wants him to be white. Having a white shooter fits their political agenda. Most media outlets are not showing his picture, even though a picture is available. All you hear and see is “George Zimmerman, white man!” What they aren’t telling you is the mother of Zimmerman is a Latino immigrant.

Robert Zimmerman, the father, told the Orlando Sentinal “George Zimmerman is Hispanic and grew up in a multiracial family.”

Barack Obama also has one white parent. The media never calls him a “white man.”

Family describes George Zimmerman as “Hispanic.” Media caught lying again.

Last edited:
The media is populated by Jews, self-hating liberal whites, and assorted affirmative action minorities. They have a prime directive: make whites look bad, everyone else good. They do not stray from this.

White teenager burned in the face in Kansas City by two blacks screaming "this is what you get, white boy"?

Silence.

Black teenager killed by Hispanic?

Media firestorm, with twist that Hispanic is "white."

Beam me up, Scotty.

The media is populated by Jews, self-hating liberal whites, and assorted affirmative action minorities. They have a prime directive: make whites look bad, everyone else good. They do not stray from this.

White teenager burned in the face in Kansas City by two blacks screaming "this is what you get, white boy"?

Silence.

Beam me up, Scotty.

You nailed it!

Family Describes Barack Obama As "Black", Right-Wing Media Caught Lying Again...

Obviously, you didn't read the post. I haven't seen Obama's Family or Media describing him as being White. This is despite him being half-White. He's actually a Half Black/Half White man. That's just truth and reality.

Family Describes Barack Obama As "Black", Right-Wing Media Caught Lying Again...

Obviously, you didn't read the post. I haven't seen Obama's Family or Media describing him as being White. This is despite him being half-White. He's actually a Half Black/Half White man. That's just truth and reality.

Barry and Mom:

Barack-Obama-and-his-motherXXXBIG.jpg

Yup, saw that this morning. There is going to be a lot of embarassment to go around when the truth comes out. The City of Sanford in calling for the Police Chief's resignation, Al Sharpton and his lynch mob AGAIN being on the wrong side of the issue, and the main stream media for portraying Martin as an innocent victim. not to mention the many people here who have tried and convicted Zimmerman without having any idea what they are talking about.

Obama is officially a mulatto, yes. AND the shooter of the innocent victim, has a father who is white and a mother who is Peruvian, thus Hispanic...half.

Yeah, i'm reading more on that. It does look like Zimmerman was attacked. But that doesn't exonerate him completely. He did seem to utter that 'Fucking Coons' racial slur. And that will not bode well for him in court. A Jury will not be kind to him.

It will not go that far. they aren't going to send him to court to charge him with racism. It can't be a hate crime if there is no crime.

Yeah, i'm reading more on that. It does look like Zimmerman was attacked. But that doesn't exonerate him completely. He did seem to utter that 'Fucking Coons' racial slur. And that will not bode well for him in court. A Jury will not be kind to him.

Zimmerman KILLED Trayvon Martin. Racial slurs aside, the DEATH of the teenager is the subject.

Killed him in self-defense. No crime.

Obama is officially a mulatto, yes. AND the shooter of the innocent victim, has a father who is white and a mother who is Peruvian, thus Hispanic...half.

Yes the Liberal MSM does love to cherry-pick its labels. Obama is only described as being 'Black', and now this man is only being described as being 'White.' It fits their agenda. It really is that simple.

Silence.

Beam me up, Scotty.

Not very PC of you. But very honest. And Spot-On.

Forum List

Back