Family Court orders Dad not to take child to catholic church

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Family Feud Over Faith

This is unbelievable until you get to the end and discover the Family Judge just happens to be a Jewish man also.

Freedom of Religion can not be usurped by the Courts, even illegal courts like Family Courts. The mother claims that some how it harms the daughter to take her to a Catholic Church.

Legal experts all agree that even the parent with out custody while having a visit with the child can take said child to their religious services.

This is stupidity and a mother simply acting out to harm the Father.

I hope the Judge gets slapped down as well.

Sounds like a judge that needs a new job off the bench and as bad as a judge who would give one parent no visitation rights whatsoever because the parent was not of the same religious cult as he was. In most states these judges do come up for re-election every two or four years.

Sounds like a judge that needs a new job off the bench and as bad as a judge who would give one parent no visitation rights whatsoever because the parent was not of the same religious cult as he was. In most states these judges do come up for re-election every two or four years.

I am pretty sure Family Court Judges are appointed. NEVER seen one on MY ballot ever.

I am pretty sure Family Court Judges are appointed. NEVER seen one on MY ballot ever.

They are in accordance to s.21.1 of the Courts of Justice Act. Personally, I don't see what Family Courts can do that civil courts cannot.

This case is an absolute miscarriage of justice. This type of thing is not what the Family Court system was intended for. However, the first thing that you learn in Law School is that the courts do not practice justice, they practice the law. The judge has good law to back up his decision. I don't agree with it and hopefully it gets overturned in a way that never allows it to happen again, but for now, his decision is legal. I love the law, but sometimes it just sucks.

She has custody and is raising the child according to her religious views.
He sneaks the child off and has her baptised a Catholic.

And he still practiced Catholicism after he converted to Judiasm.

What a phony.

I have no sympathy for him. He shouldn't go to jail but he should loose some visitation rights.

I imagine you'd all be singing a different tune if he snuck her off and enrolled her in an Islamic religion.

Good for the judge. Parents shouldn't take their kids to pedophile clubs :evil:

The mother had custody of the child, and the child was jewish, this guys is an asshole. He is trying play games and the fact he baptized her without asking the mom, is proof enough for me that he should not be allowed to take the child to the catholic church. I personally think the man should only be allowed visitation while being supervised.

:popcorn:

Racism versus satanic pedophilia- which will get his soul?!

IT'S A SPIRITUAL SHOWDOWN, TONIGHT ON SPRINGER!!!

The mother had custody of the child, and the child was jewish, this guys is an asshole. He is trying play games and the fact he baptized her without asking the mom, is proof enough for me that he should not be allowed to take the child to the catholic church. I personally think the man should only be allowed visitation while being supervised.
Yep...he loves Jesus so much he turned his back on him. And now he's using his daughter, AND Jesus, as tools.

What a fucktard.

So you would alright with someone taking your child to a church you don't approve of?

What a phony.

I have no sympathy for him. He shouldn't go to jail but he should loose some visitation rights.

I imagine you'd all be singing a different tune if he snuck her off and enrolled her in an Islamic religion.

Gee, it must be great to to so perfect that you have never made a mistake. And that you are more concerned with some form of punishment for the father that you're happy to see his kids suffer - because when you stop access between parent and child, it is the child who suffers most. Contrary to popular female belief, are not the property of a mother. They are people in their own right.

It is when I read posts like yours that I understand why lefties see abortion as acceptable. They don't care about the child after its born, so no wonder it's a struggle to care before it is.

I find it fascinating how many Americans are not in the slightest bit interested in the rights of others.

What a phony.

Gee, it must be great to to so perfect that you have never made a mistake. And that you are more concerned with some form of punishment for the father that you're happy to see his kids suffer - because when you stop access between parent and child, it is the child who suffers most. Contrary to popular female belief, are not the property of a mother. They are people in their own right.

It is when I read posts like yours that I understand why lefties see abortion as acceptable. They don't care about the child after its born, so no wonder it's a struggle to care before it is.

I find it fascinating how many Americans are not in the slightest bit interested in the rights of others.

You have obviously never gone through a custody battle.
This man is playing games, and the only reason why he baptized that child was to get at her mom and you know it. I also think his visitations should be limited, because like you said it is the child who is going to suffer because her father is acting like a child himself.
If you are the primary care giver for the child/full custody it is up to you how that child is raised, and the father should only have some input.

Last edited:

What a phony.

:cuckoo: The mother has custody, end of story. If the father had custody he would have the same right to pick which religion to raise the girl in. He is apparently using the child as a tool.

What a phony.

The man did something the judge told him not to do, he broke the law. Plus he had no respect for the mother's wishes, violated the parenting plan, of course his visitations rights should be effected. If my son's father took him somewhere I told him not to, I would come down on him so fast he would not knw what hit him. This man is an immature asshole, and he is trying to play the victim card.

This man is saving the child's soul- hang the laws of man!

This man is taking the child to a satanic pedophile cult- he should be executed!

when you want justice go to a whore house...

when you want fucked..go to a court house

i simply dont see how this is law.....mixed faiths should be worked out in the family and not in the courts....custodial parent and non custodials have rights but so does the kidlet....i am in a mixed faith marriage....we simply allowed our son to do what he wanted...if he wanted to go to a church we let him...we never said no...to any religious experience he wanted to have...we even went thru a year of christianity with him...he was even working at a christian bookstore warehouse...he was down with the whole thing.....until he read one of the books with little bitties with red demon eyes..left the job and the faith. his faith is for him to work out...not to be indoctrinated by parents or grandparents....

So you would alright with someone taking your child to a church you don't approve of?

Since when has a father been classified as 'someone'. It's his child too. Mothers do not have ownership of children - custody is not ownership. Kids ain't cars.

What a phony.

You have obviously never gone through a custody battle.
This man is playing games, and the only reason why he baptized that child was to get at her mom and you know it. I also think his visitations should be limited, because like you said it is the child who is going to suffer because her father is acting like a child himself.
If you are the primary care giver for the child/full custody it is up to you how that child is raised, and the father should only have some input.

Gee, don't you think that mom is doing the same thing? Mom is just as guilty of using the little girl as dad is.

Personally, I think that dad turned his back on Christ. He converted to Judaism in order to get the piece of as... er tail he wanted, but it was not a heart felt conversion. I don't believe that he is as faithful as he claims in the story. If he was, then he would not have converted.

It seems to me that both parents are using the little girl to hurt the other parent.

This is a very sad case and the one who will suffer the most is the little girl.

It also seems to me that the judge is biased and probably should have recused himself from the case.

Immie

Last edited:

Since when has a father been classified as 'someone'. It's his child too. Mothers do not have ownership of children - custody is not ownership. Kids ain't cars.

If you have full custody that means you are providing the majority of the care, and should have the last say in how the child is raised.

Forum List

Back