Family Convicted in 'Honor' Murders~

Some days are awesome. Some days you can rock opinions. Some days you can make a difference.

This honor killing of all the daughters was one of the most repulsive situations ever.

I thank the prosecutors for saying what it was. Not a domestic violence issue. This was honor killing. Horrific and brutal.

And our system let the girls down. Out of political correctness and the French and English Childrens Aid Societies didn't communicate.

The girls told aid agencies and their teachers that they feared for their lives. Guess what the morons did in the aid agencies?

They interviewed the girls in front of their father and they recanted.

Sweet Lord all freaking mighty. Of course they recanted.

I can go on but I am so proud of that jury. I am so proud of those prosecutors. I just want to have a nice afternoon knowing those bastards who could kill their family in such a horrid way are fucked up for a long time.

They were just little baby girls.

There were multiple wives and multiple sets of kids. I don't know where I read it, but the mother and all her daughters were killed for 'acting like whores.' I know a fair amount about human behavior, and I would bet at least a cyber dollar that one of the other wifes and her set of kids made all this up to try and get the this wife and her kids out of the picture. And it worked like a charm. May they rot in hell!

Oh it's worse.

I know I know how the hell could it be worse? The woman in the car was for true his first wife. But she was barren.

Their own birth mother helped murder the girls.

That is because she had something to lose if she did not.

There were multiple wives and multiple sets of kids. I don't know where I read it, but the mother and all her daughters were killed for 'acting like whores.' I know a fair amount about human behavior, and I would bet at least a cyber dollar that one of the other wifes and her set of kids made all this up to try and get the this wife and her kids out of the picture. And it worked like a charm. May they rot in hell!

Oh it's worse.

I know I know how the hell could it be worse? The woman in the car was for true his first wife. But she was barren.

How could we have failed them so? Oh and please don't think I condemn their birth mother or their brother in the sense that although complicit in the murders you can see where this father was driving this family off the freaking cliff.

I just don't understand where somehow the p/c and trying to think "culture" let this happen.

You know what? Ballet is culture. Group of Seven is culture. Ukrainian folk dancing is culture. Honor killing or FGM isn't freaking culture.

Damn I hate white female liberal anglo assholes who think they are Christian just letting this type of bullshit slide all in the name of "culture"..

and that's my rant for the day. sorries.

Oh it's worse.

How could we have failed them so? Oh and please don't think I condemn their birth mother or their brother in the sense that although complicit in the murders you can see where this father was driving this family off the freaking cliff.

I just don't understand where somehow the p/c and trying to think "culture" let this happen.

You know what? Ballet is culture. Group of Seven is culture. Ukrainian folk dancing is culture. Honor killing or FGM isn't freaking culture.

Damn I hate white female liberal anglo assholes who think they are Christian just letting this type of bullshit slide all in the name of "culture"..

Hey you haven't seen nothing! I was on a forum where woman with children argued ferociously that people prostituting their young children in Asia was "just part of their culture. "

I know who the woman is, and I still gag thinking about her.

Salam alekum.

Last edited:
I read on CNN today that there was a guy who, with his mother's help, killed his wife in Afghanistan this week be cause she gave birth to a girl. It was the third child and he wanted a boy.

Hey you haven't seen nothing! I was on a forum where woman with children argued ferociously that people prostituting their young children in Asia was "just part of their culture. "

I understand.

I had people telling me that this was a cultural issue that the woman not sure if you know about this one the Iraq "mama" who would make sure a young girl would get raped, she arranged the rape, this will blow your mind, so she could counsel the young rape victim into becoming a female suicide bomber.

Aye carumba. That's sick. Islam doesn't condone this. It's so wrong.

I read on CNN today that there was a guy who, with his mother's help, killed his wife in Afghanistan this week be cause she gave birth to a girl. It was the third child and he wanted a boy.

OK skip last post. I know. It's unreal.

You have your one child policy in China, the girls get offed. One doctor is now threatened with death because he suggested screening for the sex of the baby has just ended up in aborted females and thought no one should do that anymore.

You have your one child policy in China, the girls get offed. One doctor is now threatened with death because he suggested screening for the sex of the baby has just ended up in aborted females and thought no one should do that anymore.

There are a lot of female Chinese infants up for adoption in the US. All you have to do is Google it to find them. But there is also a shortage of females for men to marry in China. Just shortly after I returned I was reading the English version of the Beijing News and they have a problem now in Asia with women being kidnapped for the purpose of marriage.

When I was there, we visited a rural clinic. The first question the female doctor had for us was 'how do you get a day off.' We told her about doctors covering for one another and answering machines for call backs, etc. After seeing the new state of the art Beijing University Medical Center we saw her clinic which looked like the 50s. Those pics were on film and not digital. Maybe I'll see about converting some and post a few.

The doctor and her family lived in housing that was exactly like our housing projects except for one thing, our projects have bathrooms. They had a beautiful flower and vegetable garden in front. Someone asked who grew the garden and they all agreed that her husand did the gardening. When we left she holding baby, mother in law, and father lined up for us to say 'goodbye.' Everyone else was patting on the baby, but I shook hands with the three of them. No one else did. What I felt was the husband's hand was very smooth and soft. The wife's (doctor's) hands were rough and calloused. Of course, then I knew who grew the garden on top of being the doctor and only getting about 4 hours of sleep/night. She was an attractive woman. I showed the pics to my brother and he said, 'no wonder she looks so tired.' That was in 2002. She probably looks really old by now.

Last edited:

I understand.

I had people telling me that this was a cultural issue that the woman not sure if you know about this one the Iraq "mama" who would make sure a young girl would get raped, she arranged the rape, this will blow your mind, so she could counsel the young rape victim into becoming a female suicide bomber.

Aye carumba. That's sick. Islam doesn't condone this. It's so wrong.

I think that we have to recognize that there is a large segment of islam that is not only condoning this but encouraging it. They are ignorant and only know what they are told by he who supposedly is not ignorant. As to radical islam, there are 1 billion muslims. 7 - 10% of them are radical. Do the math. No one does the math. If anyone actually did the math we would ALL recognize the enormous threat to our way of life that exists out there. 10% of a billion is one hundred million! Scattered over the earth proselytizing . And quite successfully, I might add given the number of excuses that are made for them. (Example: 'we are creating them'! Oh hell no!)

Our 'presence' in the middle east does nothing for the women there. It never will. The women have to do it for themselves. And some of them are. Some of them get together and read modern books, which they carry under their burkas. They are not plain and ugly under those things. I saw women in the restrooms look very beautiful and wearing a lot of make up. But people get the idea that they are mennonites or something. And that islam is a kind and gentle religion.

Last edited:

I have a friend whose son just returned from Afghanistan. He had an interesting perspective. He said, 'they gave up on themselves about 1000 years ago.'

I have a friend from Pakistan whose husband was ordered by his family and his wife's family to kill his wife and their three daughters. When he refused, his death was ordered also. The family saved themselves by leaving the country.

I have a friend from Pakistan whose husband was ordered by his family and his wife's family to kill his wife and their three daughters. When he refused, his death was ordered also. The family saved themselves by leaving the country.

When I was teaching I had a student from Iraq. She and her family were Christians. Her father had been kidnapped and tortured many times before they came to the US. Of course the terrorist sympathizers on here will call that 'hearsay' and remind us that there are 'good ones' out there! LOL. Yeah!

So i"slam" doesn't support this shit. What does "islam" do to stop it?

Unfortunately, bleeding heart liberals in their politically correct unwisdom, want to define
the Shafia 'honour killings' as domestic violence. I'm not kidding. That's
what liberals are calling this horrific family murder, plotted and organized and unrepentent.
They are more concerned about offending Islam, then condemning the subservient Islamic
culture that protects and allows family to kill in the name of Islamic honour....it's truly a warped way to think....they're afraid of answering questions or commenting on other
peoples' values....even if that by acknowledging a problem with honour killings in Western culture and it's inherent heinous nature, it could save lives.
Honour killings see 93% of women as victims and is over 90% muslim on muslim.
If liberals want to bury their heads in the sand, the rest of us will try to discuss the issue and make demands that see to it that women are not beheaded or stoned or tortured beyond belief for wanting a career or leaving an abusive husband.
This is what Shafia father said about his children.....
"God curse their generation, they were filthy and rotten children."

Forum List

Back