Families of political prisoners in PA jails protest in al-Khalil

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
images_News_2011_06_17_protest-at-pa-arrests_300_0.jpg

AL-KHALIL, (PIC)-- Families of political prisoners in PA jails on Thursday afternoon held a sit in in the southern West Bank city of al-Khalil at the city centre.

A large number of protesters participated in the protest and said they are determined to continue with their protests until all their relatives are released from PA jails.

Dozens of children took part in the protest where protesters held pictures of the detainees as well as placards calling for an end to political detention and called for reinstatement of employees who lost their jobs because of their political affiliations and not to link solving these issues with forming a unity government.

what? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY6JKALNwKE]YouTube - ‪PALESTINE SUCKS! (Support Israel)‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BybH2iSL76I]YouTube - ‪Islamic Child Abuse in School.flv‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhSd8eOTSuE]YouTube - ‪Islamic school - Stop this child abuse‬‏[/ame]

AL-KHALIL, (PIC)-- Families of political prisoners in PA jails on Thursday afternoon held a sit in in the southern West Bank city of al-Khalil at the city centre.

A large number of protesters participated in the protest and said they are determined to continue with their protests until all their relatives are released from PA jails.

Dozens of children took part in the protest where protesters held pictures of the detainees as well as placards calling for an end to political detention and called for reinstatement of employees who lost their jobs because of their political affiliations and not to link solving these issues with forming a unity government.

shouldn't you be whining about Assad shooting people down in the streets or something? Or Bahrain...or maybe Yemen.....ahhhh wait, they're arabs, no harm no foul...silly me.

shouldn't you be whining about Assad shooting people down in the streets or something? Or Bahrain...or maybe Yemen.....ahhhh wait, they're arabs, no harm no foul...silly me.

I don't know that much about it. I've seen some thing in the MSM but that is not a reliable source.

correction: you will make shit up, quote a source that is funded by a terrorist group, and think you are smart.

Not really. They lie.

I can back up anything I say.

I can back up anything that alfred e. newman said. it doesn't mean it's true, kid.

Do you believe what the MSM tells you?

Sad.

dont feel sorry for me, I don't buy into the propaganda of those that think blowing themselves up next to an orphanage is good diplomacy. If you are American, you DO realize you support people that would put a bullet between your eyes with absolutely no hesitancy because you are American and they are raised to believe that you are Satan right? I just don't see your logic in supporting your would-be murderers.

I can back up anything that alfred e. newman said. it doesn't mean it's true, kid.

Do you believe what the MSM tells you?

Sad.

dont feel sorry for me, I don't buy into the propaganda of those that think blowing themselves up next to an orphanage is good diplomacy. If you are American, you DO realize you support people that would put a bullet between your eyes with absolutely no hesitancy because you are American and they are raised to believe that you are Satan right? I just don't see your logic in supporting your would-be murderers.

You really do suck up to all that propaganda.

Israel Attacks Palestinian Orphanages

As expected the raids did not stop and so far the Israeli Military has returned three more times. First, on April 15 to destroy the second bakery and to set the oven on fire with its own fuel. Second, on April 30 to destroy the sewing workshop of the girls school; confiscating and ruining all equipment and even cutting up the sewing tables. The destroyed materials were later found in the city dump. Third, on June 5 to raid the ICS branches in Beit Ula and Shuyuk (close to Hebron) in order to confiscate and ransack schools, kitchens, kindergartens and administrative offices. Materials were not only destroyed, some were confiscated, amongst them orphan’s files, examinations and even birth certificates from the school.

Israel Attacks Palestinian Orphanages

Forum List

Back