Famed Attorney Phil Berg & 9.11 Lawsuit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by woodyvoinche, Oct 20, 2005.

1. woodyvoinche

woodyvoinche Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    :whip3: Attorney Phil Berg has filed suit for some 9.11 families who have had members that died in the WTC...Mr. Berg has filed a RICO and constitutional lawsuit for Ellen Mariani and othe members of 9.11 families alleging that factions of the " US government had prior knowledge of 9/11; knowingly failing to act, prevent or warn of 911; and the ongoing obstruction of justice by covering up the truth of 9/11; all in violation of the laws of the United States. "

A very interesting site that all Amercians should visit...

http://www.911forthetruth.com .......

woody voinche

2. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    fooking ambulance chasin arsehole

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    Well. Ok. Have the effects of constant cranial tinfoil exposure on the brain ever been accurately measured?

4. woodyvoinche

woodyvoinche Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    :crutch: Yes...i had to replace the tin foil with a lead cap...but, the documentation for the FBI having advanced knowledge of the 1993 WTC bombing has been reported in the New York Times and Wall Street Journal...there is evidence for advanced knowledge of 9.11...but not as much as the 1993 bombing :whip:

5. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,165
    You realize that the government is immune to any civil lawsuits that it doesnt consent to being liable for don't you?

6. woodyvoinche

woodyvoinche Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks ...but, i believe they can be sued when there is a violation of constitutional rights...but i would like to see your references

7. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    This 'famous Phil Berg?'

http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1122023117263

8. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,165
    And whose constitutional rights have been violated?

Failure to act and Failure to warn fall under a strict liability tort action. There is nothing Constitutional about them. The government has sovereign immunity against all strict liability suits against them. And they have sovereign immunity for all negligence suits against them unless Congress authorizes a cause of action against the Government.

9. woodyvoinche

woodyvoinche Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    :whip3: Thanks Avatar:

When i read about Mr. Bergs lawsuit i figured the government would look for an achilles heel and try to discredit him...the Federal Judiciary can be just as corrupt as any other branch of government and one judges ruling against him does not discredit him...And these Judges are subject to intimidation and manipulation by other agencies........the facts surfacing with ...The new investigation brewing, codenamed...Able Danger...
    on evidence that the pentagon had been tracking the 9.11 terrorists years before the attack...Rep. Curt Weldon, broke the story on June 27 when he delivered the story on the House floor...on Sept 21 a Hearing before the Senate judiciary Committee was conducted but the Pentagon blocked the testimony of the main witnesses...but the story is being reported thru out the media and more and more people are finding out .......this investigation seems to prove the allegations in Mr. Bergs lawsuit... www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167130,00.html ...

In the mid 1980's a scandal surfaced in Cinncinnatti, Ohio where the FBI bugged over 1200 phones including the phones of 3 Federal Judges...it seems they were trying to force Judge Carl Rubin to resign...Geraldo Rivera had a program on the subject of the FBI bugging the SUPREME COURT for over 50 years...!!!!! I filed an FOIA lawsuit in which i forced them to release about 200 pages of documents to me on the subject (woody voinche v. FBI, 940 F. Supp. 323)and appealed all the way to the Supreme Court...attorney, Alexander Charns, has written a book on this
    subject titled ....Cloak and Gavel: FBI Wiretaps, Bugs, Informers, and the Supreme Court... you can read a review at... www. amazon.com ...

I am not fooled by the methods used to manipulate these judges... :banned:

10. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770

More than weak and distracting. I don't think Avatar was exactly defending you or Berg, but he can speak for himself.

If Berg was wronged, great lawyer that he is, per your touting, he should be going for appeal...

Able Danger discussion was already started by you-after 3+ pages of threads, earlier...