False photo passed around of 9/12 protest crowd

I hope they include everyone who wanted to go, but just couldnt make it. :cuckoo:

Either way, it is no 2 million. Fox lies.
Anyone reporting unofficial numbers at this point must be lying, according to you. Brilliant.

And, as neither Park Police, Metro Police, and/or DCFD give official estimates any longer, they must be lying as well, if we use your logic.

I understand being a little off, but to miss it by 1,930,000 people is a little bit Fox like, you agree? ....
Please, please tell me you are going with 70K as the number who were at the protest. I so love using folks' own sources to demonstrate their lack of critical thought.

Please, do it again. I'm a bit bored here and want some fun.

.... I trust what the fire department says...and they say 70k...NOT 2 FFREAKING MILLION. ....
Oh joy! You did it!

Thanks so much.

According to ABC, the DC FD said they estimated 70K on PA Ave. The protest took place on 14th St NE, on the Mall, on the Hill, on Lafayette Square, etc. and PA Ave.

It's idiotic not to know what your own source says.

.... Fox...Malkin and Beck are liars. Agree?
If they are then you are. And, repeating myself, anyone who makes a claim on the estimate of the numbers who were there is a liar, using your 'reasoning'.

Last edited:
I’m a mother, wife, blogger, conservative syndicated columnist, author, and Fox News Channel contributor. My other blog is Hot Air.

Michelle Malkin » About

You make this too easy. Seriously. Now pay special attention to the link.....ITS FROM HER WEB SITE!

Moron.
that doesnt mean she is "from" Fox News moron

You only see her on Fox. they are the only crappy station who are crappy enough to have her on.

She is from fox. All contributors who exclusively speak on their shows are FROM fox. They pay her to speak, just like they do juan Williams (although he speaks on other shows).

Am i going to fast for you, or did you just say, uh oh....he proved me wrong again.

Remember, Fox lies.
no, you remain WRONG

is Jaun Williams "from Fox News" too?
what about Bob Becktal?

Last edited:
Anyone reporting unofficial numbers at this point must be lying, according to you. Brilliant.

And, as neither Park Police, Metro Police, and/or DCFD give official estimates any longer, they must be lying as well, if we use your logic.

I understand being a little off, but to miss it by 1,930,000 people is a little bit Fox like, you agree? ....
Please, please tell me you are going with 70K as the number who were at the protest. I so love using folks' own sources to demonstrate their lack of critical thought.

Please, do it again. I'm a bit bored here and want some fun.

.... I trust what the fire department says...and they say 70k...NOT 2 FFREAKING MILLION. ....
Oh joy! You did it!

Thanks so much.

According to ABC, the DC FD said they estimated 70K on PA Ave. The protest took place on 14th St NE, on the Mall, on the Hill, on Lafayette Square, etc. and PA Ave.

It's idiotic not to know what your own source says.

.... Fox...Malkin and Beck are liars. Agree?
If they are then you are. And, repeating myself, anyone who makes a claim on the estimate of the numbers who were there is a liar, using your 'reasoning'.
autozona is a fucking moron

They didn't even get a hundred thousand and yet we keep seeing 200,000 or more posted here.

Pathetic.
And your number (not even 100K) is from where?

The real and original ABC quote was at 60 - 70,000 not hundreds of thousands. Michelle Malkin and Freedom Works inflated the numbers.

Maybe she got it from the Boston Globe talking about the 1.8 million who attended the Prez's inauguration and got confused.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back