False information

I just re-read this forum board's title to make sure I have posted it on the right one.
"Announcements and Feedback" seems correct enough.
Responding to mudwhistle: Yes, that is true. But the problem is that I saw users posting false facts without any 'I think', 'In my opinion', etc.
Again, I know that nothing can be done here, but I just came by to give a feedback.

Thank you!
Perhaps you should report the offenders to [email protected] or Get the facts. Fight the smears. — AttackWatch.com.

You know, like a good little Brownshirt wannabe.

life's awful lessons
1) what you believe to be true may not be
2) the same goes for everyone else.
3)you should accept no assertion as true until you independently verify it.

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I never, ever considered this forum a source of factual knowledge.

It's just a place to come and b.s. Might learn something, might not. But it's a good idea to check out anything you hear and not just take it for fact.

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I never, ever considered this forum a source of factual knowledge.

It's just a place to come and b.s. Might learn something, might not. But it's a good idea to check out anything you hear and not just take it for fact.

Are you saying that people, gasp, LIE on the internet?

Does the President know?

And more importantly; Does RadiomanATL know?

:eek:

Are you saying that people, gasp, LIE on the internet?

Does the President know?

And more importantly; Does RadiomanATL know?

:eek:

Oh, my, no! No one EVER lies on the Internet!!! They just "accidentally" tell falsehoods.

And if anyone ever tells you I have a Facebook account in a fake name, they're lying!

:lol:

Last edited:
Someone+is+wrong+on+internet.png

Thank you Public School System...For producing another whiny entitlement dunce. I see OWS in his or her's future.

Forum List

Back