False flag.

Douger

Rookie
Jun 25, 2009
Not fucking there !
Pulling the most recent Booogie Mann Stunt, where is the next "attack", what will it consist of ( they already said soft targets), and what FreeDumbs will you lose this go-'round ?
Cavity searches at Taco Bell and 711 ?
RFID passes ?

Pulling the most recent Booogie Mann Stunt, where is the next "attack", what will it consist of ( they already said soft targets), and what FreeDumbs will you lose this go-'round ?
RFID passes ?

False flags show a pattern of increasing in magnitude to sway the masses for world support to move chess pieces on the worlds chessboard.

To fully achieve controlling the most strategic resource on the planet (oil) it will take a much bigger false flag to sway the masses.

I predict a nuclear false flag to be able to sway the masses for support to take Iran's strategic square on the worlds chessboard...

Check out and subscribe to this guy...he puts all the sources of original documents by which he bases his claims...pretty F'n interesting if you ask me! God bless and be safe out there

Not letting me retrieve embed code at moment so heres links

Last edited by a moderator:
RFID passes ?
"160 Nukes Hidden All Over The US!"
Threats Claim 160 Nuclear Bombs Hidden All Over U.S. - Dateline Zero
Threats are arriving in the mailboxes of ordinary citizens; handwritten letters stating “The Al-Qaeda organization has planted 160 nuclear bombs throughout the U.S. in schools, stadiums, churches, stores, financial institutions and government buildings.” It also adds: “This is a suicide mission for us.”
The writer are all written on behalf of Osama Bin Laden (Sleeps with the fishes). The claim is that tells the nukes are remotely controlled, so that they all go off at the same time.
All those nukes are planted all over and remotely controlled eh? I guess stupid people would believe something like that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uH2NCy0x7k&feature=uploademail]YouTube - Alert!!!! Massive False Flag Pretext Warning being designed Part 3 Alert!!!.wmv[/ame]

RFID passes ?
Threats are arriving in the mailboxes of ordinary citizens; handwritten letters stating “The Al-Qaeda organization has planted 160 nuclear bombs throughout the U.S. in schools, stadiums, churches, stores, financial institutions and government buildings.” It also adds: “This is a suicide mission for us.”
The writer are all written on behalf of Osama Bin Laden (Sleeps with the fishes). The claim is that tells the nukes are remotely controlled, so that they all go off at the same time.
All those nukes are planted all over and remotely controlled eh? I guess stupid people would believe something like that.
It's also a web site that misspells "boarder" for the line between two countries. These idiots are stupid AND illiterate.:lol:

RFID passes ?
It's also a web site that misspells "boarder" for the line between two countries. These idiots are stupid AND illiterate.:lol:

tumblr_li7jrkLlig1qz4d4bo1_500.jpg

RFID passes ?

False flags show a pattern of increasing in magnitude to sway the masses for world support to move chess pieces on the worlds chessboard.

To fully achieve controlling the most strategic resource on the planet (oil) it will take a much bigger false flag to sway the masses.

I predict a nuclear false flag to be able to sway the masses for support to take Iran's strategic square on the worlds chessboard...

You forgetting about the nukes Al Qaeda said they had spread out in the U.S. if Bin Laden was killed or captured. I don't think they have nukes because they would have threaten Pakistan if they had them. It's more bullshit pushed by the government.

Check out and subscribe to this guy...he puts all the sources of original documents by which he bases his claims...pretty F'n interesting if you ask me! God bless and be safe out there

It's sad that the level of suspicion amongst the masses has reached a level such that any contingency planning becomes the basis for a new conspiracy theory.

It's sad that the level of suspicion amongst the masses has reached a level such that any contingency planning becomes the basis for a new conspiracy theory.

I doubt the ramblings in this forum can be applied to a very slim minority much less the masses. Still; sad none the less.

On the otherhand...sometimes the old adage is true (in the micro) that "only the paranoid survive"; never has occurred on a macro basis like some of these fools believe.

I'll tell you how bad its gotten over here; EOTS has washed his hands of this mess of idiots...now THAT is an indicator of just how far off the reservation some of these people have strayed.

Bless their heart.

New Topics

Forum List

Back