FALSE FLAG: 'No Attacks, No Victims': Syria Chemical Attack Video Participants Speak At OPCW...

such good news------nobody died in Syria------now ALL of the Syrian refugees in Europe can
GO BACK HOME

Western Europe shouldn't have waged war against Syria. Its Civil War was none of their business. They're gonna pay a hefty price for 'Regime Change.' Thousands of Jihadis have fled Syria and are now living in Europe. Western Europe's Immigration Systems are even more broken than the US System. Their chickens will come home to roost.

^^^^^ silly threat-----the filth of the Jihadis that piggy backed on decent Syrians who
fled the filth of Islamic baathism from Syria-------as the EXAMPLE that the world needs
to DEMONSTRATE just who is the ENEMY

Solution: Nuke Mecca.

PS: My balls itch.

it is ok ----Dish Rutie informs us that nothing is happening
in the Middle east other than that which the USA does

^^^^^ silly threat-----the filth of the Jihadis that piggy backed on decent Syrians who
fled the filth of Islamic baathism from Syria-------as the EXAMPLE that the world needs
to DEMONSTRATE just who is the ENEMY

Chickens will come home to roost in Western Europe and the US. They supported some very bad folks in Syria. They'll be fighting against those same bad folks in their own nations in the future. Bet on it.

of course------the "BAD GUYS" which means anyone who did not lick the asses of the
mass murderers Papa and baby assad.

The US/West supported far worse in Syria. They caused so much death and destruction there. Syria's Civil War would have ended years ago if the US/West didn't meddle and support brutal Jihadis. It's time to end the 'Regime Change' policy. It's isn't a wise or just policy.

BS

Follow the money. Where did brutal Jihadi groups like ISIS, get all their money, weapons, and training from? Just follow the money.

ZAKAT

I may be an awful person, but you're both disgusting and awful. Congratulations.

What's more awful, is lying folks into more wars. The 'White Helmets' have been caught lying. There was no 'Chemical Attack.'

Lol, sure. Guess the western governments of the world, with their advanced intelligence networks and powerful surveillance technology, are actually totally useless. Or is it all some great big conspiracy, as usual with you people?

well it is conspiracy FACT yes,you are catching on.:clap2:

wow are you ever dense,either that or you been on a deserted island,the CIA which anybody who has not been on a deserted island for the last several years,knows is an evil organization that makes the third reich look like choir boys,same as the mossad of Israel,THEY fund the white helmets.

and the fact our resident stupid fuck troll toto laughed at it PROVES this post factual.LOL

I may be an awful person, but you're both disgusting and awful. Congratulations.

What's more awful, is lying folks into more wars. The 'White Helmets' have been caught lying. There was no 'Chemical Attack.'
Where are you from, Dschrute? Why do you trust what the ACCUSED Russians are providing as "news" about this? A day or two ago, you were giving us links from R.T.

The morning after our bombing of Syrian chemical weapons facilities, Russian trolling rose 2,000% Yes, two thousand percent.
The Pentagon reported Saturday a massive spike in online Russian propaganda efforts in the hours before and after the U.S. missile strike on Syria the night before.

“The Russian disinformation campaign has already begun. There has been a 2,000 percent increase in Russian trolls in the last 24 hours," chief Pentagon spokeswoman Dana White said in a briefing on Saturday.

Pentagon reports increase in Russian trolls since Syria strike

Are you one of them?

Where are you from, Dschrute? Why do you trust what the ACCUSED Russians are providing as "news" about this? A day or two ago, you were giving us links from R.T.

The morning after our bombing of Syrian chemical weapons facilities, Russian trolling rose 2,000% Yes, two thousand percent.
The Pentagon reported Saturday a massive spike in online Russian propaganda efforts in the hours before and after the U.S. missile strike on Syria the night before.

“The Russian disinformation campaign has already begun. There has been a 2,000 percent increase in Russian trolls in the last 24 hours," chief Pentagon spokeswoman Dana White said in a briefing on Saturday.

Are you one of them?

Some people 'starring' in the White Helmet video, have come out and said there was no chemical attack and no one died. These are people the White Helmets themselves claimed were 'proof' of the attack.

It was a False Flag lie. It was to guarantee US troops stayed in Syria. Think about it, what did Assad have to gain? Who had more to gain, Assad or the Regime Change folks?

Are you one of them?

Some people 'starring' in the White Helmet video, have come out and said there was no chemical attack and no one died. These are people the White Helmets themselves claimed were 'proof' of the attack.

It was a False Flag lie. It was to guarantee US troops stayed in Syria. Think about it, what did Assad have to gain? Who had more to gain, Assad or the Regime Change folks?
Some people 'starring' in the White Helmet video, have come out and said there was no chemical attack and no one died
Reputable link?
I think it's as easy for Syria and Russia to make up propaganda as you believe it is for us to "fake" an attack in order to meddle in Syria's affairs. Would I completely put it past our government to do something down and dirty? No. However, I don't think we did it here. Assad has a LONG history of using chemical agents on its people.

Are you one of them?

Some people 'starring' in the White Helmet video, have come out and said there was no chemical attack and no one died
Reputable link?
I think it's as easy for Syria and Russia to make up propaganda as you believe it is for us to "fake" an attack in order to meddle in Syria's affairs. Would I completely put it past our government to do something down and dirty? No. However, I don't think we did it here. Assad has a LONG history of using chemical agents on its people.

I know, and Saddam Hussein was the 'Devil' and had WMD. The MIC powers-that-be continuously lie us into more wars. Trump spoke of withdrawing from Syria, and right on cue, we get a convenient 'Chemical Attack.' An attack that guarantees us staying in Syria. So who benefited the most? Assad, or the Regime Change folks?

Are you one of them?

Reputable link?

I know, and Saddam Hussein was the 'Devil' and had WMD. The MIC powers-that-be continuously lie us into more wars. Trump spoke of withdrawing from Syria, and right on cue, we get a convenient 'Chemical Attack.' An attack that guarantees us staying in Syria. So who benefited the most? Assad, or the Regime Change folks?
Maybe Assad thought with Trump wanting us outta there in 48 hours, he could get away with a couple little barrel bombs to convince those pesky rebels to get the hell out. Assad was right about the rebels. They were gone the next day and he won.

Are you one of them?

Reputable link?

Maybe Assad thought with Trump wanting us outta there in 48 hours, he could get away with a couple little barrel bombs to convince those pesky rebels to get the hell out. Assad was right about the rebels. They were gone the next day and he won.

Those 'pesky rebels' are actually brutal Jihadis who've controlled that area for years. If there was a 'Chemical Attack', it was likely they who perpetrated it.

Are you one of them?

Reputable link?

Those 'pesky rebels' are actually brutal Jihadis who've controlled that area for years. If there was a 'Chemical Attack', it was likely they who perpetrated it.
Why would they attack themselves? That's nuts. 49 people died. Hundreds were affected, many hospitalized. Go get a snoutful of chlorine gas and then report back to me, if you can, how it went for you.

Lol, sure. Guess the western governments of the world, with their advanced intelligence networks and powerful surveillance technology, are actually totally useless. Or is it all some great big conspiracy, as usual with you people?

well it is conspiracy FACT yes,you are catching on.:clap2:

wow are you ever dense,either that or you been on a deserted island,the CIA which anybody who has not been on a deserted island for the last several years,knows is an evil organization that makes the third reich look like choir boys,same as the mossad of Israel,THEY fund the white helmets.

I wish you people actually wore tinfoil hats so people would know to avoid you before they had to listen to you speak.

the tin foil hatters shill are you and fellow agent rosie who do this-:scared1: when you cant counter the facts like what the OP has laid out.:rolleyes-41:

They lied. It's all about the 'Regime Change.' Even some of the people in their own video have said publicly that there was no 'Chemical Attack', and that no one died. The 'White Helmets' are a fraud.

careful the shill will cry knowing you took him to school.:2up:

Are you one of them?

Reputable link?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
logic and common sense never registers with these trolls.:2up::beer:

Are you one of them?

Reputable link?

Jays al-Islam are jihadists, not rebels. And there was no chemical attack.

Are you one of them?

Reputable link?

Jays al-Islam are jihadists, not rebels. And there was no chemical attack.

Yeah, Saudi/Western-backed Jihadis have controlled that area for years. But regardless, there was no 'Chemical Attack.' It was another False Flag lie.

Forum List

Back