False Flag Expert Debunks 911 Arab Myth

hes wrong
he is entitled to his opinion, but that is all it is
his opinion
and they took classes on how to fly airlines, not cesnas
so he is under informed on the facts

sorry your wrong the pilot that was to have flown their pentagon strike only trained on Cessna's and did poorly...you are speaking of the ones flying the wtc strike

hes wrong
he is entitled to his opinion, but that is all it is
his opinion
and they took classes on how to fly airlines, not cesnas
so he is under informed on the facts

sorry your wrong the pilot that was to have flown their pentagon strike only trained on Cessna's and did poorly...you are speaking of the ones flying the wtc strike
you dont think they worked together?

THESE ASININE CONSPIRACY THEORIES ARE ALL COMPLETE HORSESHIT

Already debunked SO many times by even the Discovery Channel

Like the ASININE CONSPIRACY THEORY that Muslims and Bin Laden were behind it?

Only in your fairy tale land has it been debunked.

Building 7, and the maneuvers that the AA77 hijacker made, are the two biggest areas that are insufficiently explained, as far as I'm concerned. Everything else is a red herring and not worth discussing.

Building 7, and the maneuvers that the AA77 hijacker made, are the two biggest areas that are insufficiently explained, as far as I'm concerned. Everything else is a red herring and not worth discussing.
i guess you havent seen the videos of the HUGE chunk of the tower falling into WTC7 and the videos of the fires shown from the side that was hit

9/11 was a Mossad plan to draw the U.S. into a war against Israel's arab enemys.

It had the backing of the Zionists who are in control of the American government.

Yep because those darn Afghanis are such a problem! And we were best friends with Iran and Iraq before the war. Sunni you are a dumb-ass!

Say Israel did it and got caught! Imagine what would have happened to Israel. They would immediately be at war with the US. Israel would cease to exist overnight! That is a risk I doubt Israel would have the balls to take.

It's much more likely that Islamic scum such as yourself did it!

i guess you havent seen the videos of the HUGE chunk of the tower falling into WTC7 and the videos of the fires shown from the side that was hit

I've seen them. In my elementary knowledge of metallurgy and physics, and my more detailed knowledge of fire as a former volunteer FF, I know that smoke like that is indicative of an oxygen-starved fire that is not strong enough to weaken the steel reinforcement inside that building. Of all the videos I've seen of building 7, I've only actually SEEN actual fires burning on a few floors. The rest of that smoke is highly indicative of smolder, which absolutely will not weaken that much steel to the point of collapse.

This doesn't mean I'm claiming conspiracy, just that the explanations given seem insufficient to me. I don't just believe it because it's said. Even FEMA and the NIST admit it's inconclusive, which along with what I already know based on what I see with my own eyes, is enough for me to maintain skepticism. Just because I'd rather it not be the government who plotted it, doesn't mean I'll look for whatever answer would clear them. The jury is still out on the issue of building 7 as far as I'm concerned.

I'm also highly skeptical about how the AA77 hijacker was able to make the kind of maneuvers he made, considering what we already know about his insufficient capabilities of flying even a Cessna, according to his flight instructor. Seasoned military pilots themselves have questioned it, as well.

There's nothing wrong with having questions about this subject, it doesn't make you a loon.

9/11 was a Mossad plan to draw the U.S. into a war against Israel's arab enemys.

It had the backing of the Zionists who are in control of the American government.

Yep because those darn Afghanis are such a problem! And we were best friends with Iran and Iraq before the war. Sunni you are a dumb-ass!

Say Israel did it and got caught! Imagine what would have happened to Israel. They would immediately be at war with the US. Israel would cease to exist overnight! That is a risk I doubt Israel would have the balls to take.

THEY NEEDED THE BIN LADEN BOOGIE MAN....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYIZW959vJc]YouTube - Fox News expose: Israelis had foreknowledge of 9-11.[/ame]

I've seen them. In my elementary knowledge of metallurgy and physics, and my more detailed knowledge of fire as a former volunteer FF, I know that smoke like that is indicative of an oxygen-starved fire that is not strong enough to weaken the steel reinforcement inside that building. Of all the videos I've seen of building 7, I've only actually SEEN actual fires burning on a few floors. The rest of that smoke is highly indicative of smolder, which absolutely will not weaken that much steel to the point of collapse.

This doesn't mean I'm claiming conspiracy, just that the explanations given seem insufficient to me. I don't just believe it because it's said. Even FEMA and the NIST admit it's inconclusive, which along with what I already know based on what I see with my own eyes, is enough for me to maintain skepticism. Just because I'd rather it not be the government who plotted it, doesn't mean I'll look for whatever answer would clear them. The jury is still out on the issue of building 7 as far as I'm concerned.

I'm also highly skeptical about how the AA77 hijacker was able to make the kind of maneuvers he made, considering what we already know about his insufficient capabilities of flying even a Cessna, according to his flight instructor. Seasoned military pilots themselves have questioned it, as well.

There's nothing wrong with having questions about this subject, it doesn't make you a loon.
you telling me that diesel fuel wouldnt make that kind of smoke?
you forget that that building had several tanks for emergency genorators
a 60k gal one just for the city
also the structure had been severly damaged by the tower that fell into it
and the way it was built over the power sub station also contributed to it

THEY NEEDED THE BIN LADEN BOOGIE MAN....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYIZW959vJc]YouTube - Fox News expose: Israelis had foreknowledge of 9-11.[/ame]
gee, the title of that video is not supported in the actual video, why am i NOT surprised

Forum List

Back