Fallout For NARAL over Roberts Smear Campaign

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
NARAL Communications Director Resigns

The fallout over NARAL Pro-Choice America's anti-Roberts ad appears to have led to the ousting of the group's Communications Director, who sent the following e-mail to supporters this afternoon.

Dear Friends --

Today will be my last day with NARAL Pro-Choice America. I've been thinking for a while that I would most likely leave after the Supreme Court nomination fight was over, and by leaving now I can spend the next two weeks in Cape Cod with my family relaxing, instead of trying to find a place with good cell phone reception..

I'm very proud of the work I've done here in the past two years, and especially proud of the leadership role this organization is taking both in the current Supreme Court debate, and in its efforts to change the dynamics of the political debate around reproductive freedom.

You'll no doubt be hearing from me when I get back to town at the end of the month and start thinking about what I do next, but if you have some urgent need to speak to me before then, the best bet will be to try Susan's cell phone at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Otherwise, you can always reach me at my home number of xxx-xxx-xxxx or [by e-mail].

http://politicalads.blogspot.com/2005/08/naral-communications-director-resigns.html

Forum List

Back