Fallout 4 Announcement Tomorrow?

There was speculation that Bethesda would announce at E3 later this month, June 16th I think...

The pressure from fans has been building...

There was speculation that Bethesda would announce at E3 later this month, June 16th I think...

The pressure from fans has been building...

Yeah, when Bethesda announced they would be having a big press conference, everyone started speculating as to whether it would be Fallout 4, a new Elder Scrolls game or (much lamer) some other property of there's like Doom.

It sure looks that way...

Please Stand By

The Fallout 4 Announcement Has Begun

BethesdaGameStudios on Twitter PleaseStandBy http t.co ChhE4rZ9GM http t.co 3NefHBcYU7

Fallout has been a favorite of mine for years... Too many years. The wait has been long, I hope the game has been worth the wait...

Yes, I will due the whole pre-order bullshit... I don't buy many games, I have less than ten...

Anyone else?

Fallout New Vegas was way better than Fallout 3, I hope Bethesda has Obsidian developing it. I also how they don't neuter it to make it run on consoles. They fucked up Fallout 3 - thankfully community mods restored most of the functionality.

Yeah, when Bethesda announced they would be having a big press conference, everyone started speculating as to whether it would be Fallout 4, a new Elder Scrolls game or (much lamer) some other property of there's like Doom.

There IS a full Doom reboot.

New DOOM Is A Full Reboot First Details From QuakeCon

Wolfenstein-New-Order-Launch-Trailer.jpg

I know, I remember seeing stickers on the most recent Wolfenstein game advertising that purchasing it would include access to the Doom beta - and I know that Bethesda owns id software's properties - but I don't care about Doom anywhere near as much as I care about a new Fallout or Elder Scrolls game.

I know, I remember seeing stickers on the most recent Wolfenstein game advertising that purchasing it would include access to the Doom beta - and I know that Bethesda owns id software's properties - but I don't care about Doom anywhere near as much as I care about a new Fallout or Elder Scrolls game.

Hmm..

I loved New Vegas, it was brilliant.

I loved Skyrim.

Still, nothing compares to the first time I fired up an 80286 with 8 bit color and a 320 by 240 resolution to find myself face to face with the demon spawn of hell. Dark, moody, and unforgiving - Doom was the first truly great PC game.

I will always have a warm place in my heart for Doom - and null modem cables between serial ports for multi-player...

Hmm..

I loved New Vegas, it was brilliant.

I loved Skyrim.

Still, nothing compares to the first time I fired up an 80286 with 8 bit color and a 320 by 240 resolution to find myself face to face with the demon spawn of hell. Dark, moody, and unforgiving - Doom was the first truly great PC game.

I will always have a warm place in my heart for Doom - and null modem cables between serial ports for multi-player...

Don't get me wrong, Doom and Doom II both played very important parts in my childhood.

But my tastes have changed, I guess. I haven't been a fan of the recent trends of horror-shooters - at least not to the extent that I love the depth of the Bethesda role-playing engines.

Forum List

Back