Falling Dominos

Add Spain to the list.

I think he meant if one goes, then all will go, and trying to prop up all four is not possible.

Not really reread your citations if any one of them goes all of the PIIGS will likely go down along with Japan (likely) and possibly China. The only things that will save the US are the nuclear shield and much better demographics than the rest of the developed and developing world.

Not really reread your citations if any one of them goes all of the PIIGS will likely go down along with Japan (likely) and possibly China. The only things that will save the US are the nuclear shield and much better demographics than the rest of the developed and developing world.

Ireland continues to insist they don't want the bailout, that austerity will cut it. Problem is they are too small and they threaten the euro. Germany is having fits, rightly so, as their future rides on these countries remaining solvent.

Either all five PIIGS should have been listed or an or should have been used. If one of the euro zone countries goes under then the rest of PIIGS will fall in very short order and up to eight other European but not necessarily EU countries will be pulled under by the undertow.

Either all five PIIGS should have been listed or an or should have been used. If one of the euro zone countries goes under then the rest of PIIGS will fall in very short order and up to eight other European but not necessarily EU countries will be pulled under by the undertow.

Japan and China are on the euro?

No nor are they European countries. They are likely to go under too but in the quote I specified PIIGS and up to 8 other European countries.

No nor are they European countries. They are likely to go under too but in the quote I specified PIIGS and up to 8 other European countries.

Well, bully for you. I was responding from the beginning to the op. In any case, it's been a slice.

Thanks all for the responses.
The reason I asked is because Cavuto mentioned yesterday, that if needs be, the EU may not have the money for bailouts. Also, if I remember correctly, the EU has no 'lender of last resort'.

Forum List

Back