Fallen, Not Forgotten! A call to arms.

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
by America's SgtMaj.

Throughout the various conflicts of the 21st Century many of us have lost fiends and loved ones. My old company commander from 3/3 (yes, the one that tried to kill me) has not forgotten and being a man of action decided to take some. He founded Fallen, Not Forgotten, Inc and wants to send the children of fallen service members to college.
Fallen,Not+Forgotten.jpg

Many boast about taking care of their own. Fallen, Not Forgotten, Inc isn't merely "increasing awareness" of a issue, it's actively doing something to make an impact. You can too! Check out the Fallen Not Forgotten, Inc site @ The Fallen Not Forgotten, Inc. Cup of Joe Challenge | Indiegogo and take care of your own as well.

Semper Fidelis!
America's SgtMaj

:drillsergeant:

Is the current wave of "caring" for Vets and their families a phony issue or is it a guilt trip for the radicals who spit on VietNam Vets?

Is the current wave of "caring" for Vets and their families a phony issue or is it a guilt trip for the radicals who spit on VietNam Vets?

Well, if you had bothered to check out the original source, it is a Marine Corps Sergeant Major on active duty who has served both in Iraq and Afghanistan. He addresses his comments to those of us who love this country and wish to honor or men and women in uniform.

It has nothing to do with the idiots who maltreated 'Nam vets. Sadly, too many of those scumbags like Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, and others are elected officials in California and other states like Washington and New York.

:cool:

Where were the VietNam Vets spit on exactly?

Why didn't they just kick the asses of these alleged "spitters" and move on?

When I returned from Vietnam and was assigned to the Presidio of San Francisco, I landed at Travis AFB, I had to take a Greyhound bus to San Francisco. I had gathered my duffel bag in the bus station there and was seeking the office for providing military transportation to the base when three Hippies in their damned sloppy rags approached and began to harangue me as a baby killer. All three of them spit at me and followed me as I tried to walk away to go about my business.

Why didn't I kick the s**t out of them?

Because we were under strict orders not to! We were clearly told that, if we became involved in public disorderly conduct for whatever reason, we would be charged under the Uniform Code of Military Conduct and could even receive a courts-martial.

I do know of two marines in Oakland on their way to be mustered out who whopped the living h**l out of 5 hippies who tried the same thing on them.

The California major media ignored such stuff but the Peacenik press was filled with it.

:cool:

New Topics

Forum List

Back