Fallajah

A

amish1

I am tired of Americans dying. We need to step up thew terror scan. I am not a liberal, but come on. Either leave and flee like the French, of just bomb the Iraqi extremists. How are we not catching these guys? Snipe all those dudes hanging the dead contractors and the ones beating on the US supporters

I have to vent and ask a question:

If there was time to film this whole sordid affair from the time they pulled the corpses out of the cars to the time they hung them from the bridge, why was there no response?????

Watch that video 2 or 3 times and if your blood isn't boiling I don't know if you could ever get pissed off about anything.

4000 thousand Marines "close by" and yet "the streets are quiet, no police or Marines in town"

WTF?!?!?!

The minute this attack started, Apaches should have been in the air. Give them 1 warning: get away from the cars now or die. Period.

Pussy footing around with these sub humans just doesn't work. There is no deterrent. If we'd have opened up on them and maybe killed a few dozen of these assholes, maybe they would think twice. Civilians or not, the torture and celebration of this has to be viewed as totally unacceptable. We need to put this down by any and all means possible. Screw the Geneva convention and any decency. These assholes want to act like this let them pay the price in blood and tears. It's the only thing they understand. I fear it's already too late.

PS Did they at least recover the bodies yet?

That is what I am saying. Die you sneaky bi####s! Are they some how invisible?

:flameth: :blowup: :crutch: :dev2: :2guns: :firing: :chains:

Thanks, jimnyc but for you, amish1, maybe Websters doesn't exactly spell it out for you so I'll give you my interpretation.

Warmonger, noun, singular but occasionally can be used descriptively when adding ing.= One who advocates or embraces WAR ideolgy although unprovoked or without fear of imminent reprisal. Example= The attacks on Irag, though they were militarily and politically unprovoked and we had no fear of any imminent threat of attack or reprisal were the deeds of warmongers. The plural only reflecting the singular.

I've seen no evidence that the peoples of Iraq are as a whole fundementally positioned as enemies of the USA or Democracy. In fact, they have indicated for years that they might embrace Democracy. Secularism, as a main point, has been their mantra for decades. In fact, from my time in Iraq, I view them as a very peaceful and hard-working people. Much like Americans. Saddam Hussein was captured and now faces his adversaries in a court of law. Saddam was the target, or was it something else?

Sorry forgot about Dictionary.com. I should have gone out of my house and bought a dictionary. Take the liberal stick out of yo ass. Scrooge

I so sorry. I figured opinions were made up in my mind. I must be retarded. I got the Fallujah stuff from CNN, Msn.com, and my local newspaper.

I've seen no evidence that the peoples of Iraq are as a whole fundementally positioned as enemies of the USA or Democracy. In fact, they have indicated for years that they might embrace Democracy. Secularism, as a main point, has been their mantra for decades. In fact, from my time in Iraq, I view them as a very peaceful and hard-working people. Much like Americans. Saddam Hussein was captured and now faces his adversaries in a court of law. Saddam was the target, or was it something else?

I agree that the people of Iraq weren't opposed to the US, but they definitely won't embrace democracy. The Shiites in the south aren't secular at all, they resemble Iran and will most likely want to join Iran or make their own Islamic "Republic". The Kurds will try to annex Kirkuk and obtain part of Turkey to make Kurdistan, which God only knows what kind of gov't they want. The Sunnis are a bit of a wild card, but their anti-americanism means they won't want democracy.

FALLUJAH?

That sounds familiar! That's the township right smack in the middle of the Sunni triangle and chock full of Saddomites.

Here are the search results from FALLUJAH+Iraq+protests on Yahoo.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=FALLUJAH+Iraq+protests&ei=UTF-8&fr=fp-tab-web-t&cop=mss&tab=

It's a massive list of gratuiously violent "protests" carried out for the last year, since the people of this Hussein "tribe" found themselves no longer reaping the benefits of being so closely allied with the Ba'ath pary.

I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Originally posted by amish1
I so sorry. I figured opinions were made up in my mind. I must be retarded. I got the Fallujah stuff from CNN, Msn.com, and my local newspaper.

Thats your first mistake. Watching cnn. Msnbc is only slightly better.

Agreed-nottopick on anyone,but I have found a much better "balance" on Fox. At least they don't slam the President on a daily basis and give the Republicans and Independents a voice which the elite media has failed to do for years.:( :bsflag:

CBS stands for complete bull ****

Forum List

Back