Fall of the Republic HQ full length version

"The Obama Deception" is another great one, lays it all out perfectly.

I'd rep you if I could!

"The Obama Deception" is another great one, lays it all out perfectly.

I'd rep you if I could!

Yeah.Matter of fact I like the Obama Deception even better mainly because it talks about the truth how Kennedy was trying to get rid of the federal reserve and was killed for doing so and that he was our last real president we had not a puppet for the establishment.

nutters getting nuttier

so says Truth Doesnt matter.:lol: Truth Doesnt Matter claims there is a difference between Obama and Romney ignoring the fact that both are funded by the zionists and wall street and neither believe in the constitution.But thats Truth Doesnt Matter for you.One of those american sheople in denial that BOTH parties are corrupt.Truth Doesnt Matter will watch movies that protray the republicans in a bad light but he wont look at a video like The Obama Deception because it shits on his idol Obama.lol

reminds me of that hypocrite Pale Retard who always went around calling alex jones a loony anytime he talked about the Bush administration orchestrating 9/11.then Jones makes the obama deception video and all of a sudden Jones is a genius in Pale Reatds eyes since he is shitting on Obama,a topic near and dear to that racist.Thank Got he at laeast for now doesnt come here and post his obsession over Obama not being a us citizen anymore.People like him gave people fighting for the truth about Obama a bad name with his bias he always displayed.

Last edited:
The republic died long ago.When the presidency was bought by the monopolistic giants of the Victorian era.

nutters getting nuttier
You should watch those movies TM just for the way that Bush and Cheney are shown to be the frauds that they are.

But of course, Obama's a fraud too.

dont need to mention this to you since you already know its true but he wont watch them because of what I just said in previous post.:D
The amazing thing about "Obama Deception" is that it was made just before he was elected and lays out exactly what Obama would do based on who his handlers are and those in his Cabinet. It's been pretty spot on.

When Obama was elected I thought to myself: "Well, there goes the War on Terror. There goes the Patriot Act!" But what has Obama actually done?

He's continued the WOT. In fact, he's increased Military and CIA activity in the Middle East.
He re-authorized the Patriot Act time after time.

A right thinking person sees that and says to himself: "WTF?" :confused:

The Obama Deception predicted all that.

Forum List

Back