Fall Fashions 2017

I like high waisted jeans. They are very flattering to curvey women such as myself (I have a black ass. Or so I have been told by males and females alike). I also like hooker boots but not at my age, lol. Uggs will do fine. Big bulky sweater and I am good to go. Oh, and a cute winter hat now that my hair is FINALLY back to where it was before I whacked it almost 5 years ago.

ee960e58c2df1f8b595f057b8dda2c0a.jpg

This one wins the thread, so far. I like that outfit. Keep em coming, though.

Those shirts suck though. You can't do anything with those hanging sleeves. They get caught on everything and you can't even roll them up.

See, Montrovant? I am practical sometimes! :eusa_hand:

I like high waisted jeans. They are very flattering to curvey women such as myself (I have a black ass. Or so I have been told by males and females alike). I also like hooker boots but not at my age, lol. Uggs will do fine. Big bulky sweater and I am good to go. Oh, and a cute winter hat now that my hair is FINALLY back to where it was before I whacked it almost 5 years ago.

That is what they are called. Mom jeans. :D

Cute, but I'm not a fan of the ripped jeans look. :) It would look better if the jeans were not ripped, IMO.

Genuine rips from wear are okay.

Those shirts suck though. You can't do anything with those hanging sleeves. They get caught on everything and you can't even roll them up.

Well, I liked the shirt best. The powder blue with the thin vertical white stripes accents the darker denim with the discrete whitewash fade. The red floral on the sleeves adds pop.

And I like those shoes for some reason. They go well with the model's hair and skin tone. The nail polish is a great choice, too.

Cute, but I'm not a fan of the ripped jeans look. :) It would look better if the jeans were not ripped, IMO.

Genuine rips from wear are okay.

Well, I liked the shirt best. The powder blue with the thin vertical white stripes accents the darker denim with the discrete whitewash fade. The red floral on the sleeves adds pop.

And I like those shoes for some reason. They go well with the model's hair and skin tone. The nail polish is a great choice, too.

Nah, I don't wear ripped clothes. If they are ripped that badly, it is time to get new pants! Lol.

Forum List

Back