FAKESTINIANS: Details

To ima:

OK to start nationhood at some point, but not upon an outrageous lie of being "indigenous" and a complete racist exclusion of another group, whose historic roots are so strong.

Tinman just above makes a good point. Indigenous Palestinians are actually a mix of Muslims, Christians, Jews, and probably a bunch of other religions. So shouldn't there be a nation covering that whole area (I won't call it Palestine, lol) in which all races and religions can live as equals? Like a Canada or US, for example. Why should one religion single out a spot for themselves. Should Canada break up into little pockets of individual races and religions?

The state of Palestine was created and its international borders were defined in 1922. All of the people whose normal residence was inside those borders at that time, without regard to race or religion, became Palestinian citizens.

These are the people who have the right to self determination without foreign intervention.
All the Palis need is some adult leadership for that childish population.

Tinman just above makes a good point. Indigenous Palestinians are actually a mix of Muslims, Christians, Jews, and probably a bunch of other religions. So shouldn't there be a nation covering that whole area (I won't call it Palestine, lol) in which all races and religions can live as equals? Like a Canada or US, for example. Why should one religion single out a spot for themselves. Should Canada break up into little pockets of individual races and religions?

The state of Palestine was created and its international borders were defined in 1922. All of the people whose normal residence was inside those borders at that time, without regard to race or religion, became Palestinian citizens.

These are the people who have the right to self determination without foreign intervention.
All the Palis need is some adult leadership for that childish population.

That's true. The US has kept Abbas in power way too long.

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen :lol:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

FAKESTINIANS:

FAKE "NATION"​
When you search on google for "fakestinians" Google asks you 'Did you mean palestinians'?
The reason is because Arab "palestinians" who are mostly immigrants' grandchildren, are a made-up (invented) "nation," founded by Arab racism to delegitimize Jews' return to its historic homeland.

SELF-INFLICTION / ORCHETRATING SELF-"MASSACRES"​
Second. Its cult of fake victimhood. Starting with its self-infliced Naqba, and their constant use of civilians to cause their deaths in order to tarnish humane IDF Zionists (who go to great length in avoiding collateral damage, including notifications to residents ahead of an anti-terror op. to evacuate), they call these outcomes as "massacres."

FABRICATING "INFO"​
Just as they fabricate pictures, they fabricate "stories." [Search 'Pallywood'] You can never take an Arab-Palestine/ Islamic Hezbollah as a reliable source. I'd take an Israeli source --a society which is one of the most self-criticized--over most systems around the globe.

palestineandisrael.jpg

Good post!

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Italian Muslim Assembly :lol:
I believe that "Palestinian identity" is something completely artificial: it was forged as a propagandistic tool against Israel. The strange fact is that, at least here in Europe, I have never heard an Arab from the Land of Israel ("Palestine") say: "I am Palestinian."

Please remember that the so-called hero of "Palestinian independence," the pro-Nazi Grand Mufti of British Mandate Palestine, Haj Amin al-Husseini, never claimed that "Palestinians" are to be an independent people: all of his official declarations state that "Palestine must be recognized as a integral part of Syria."
ISRAEL SHOULD DECLARE OSLO NULL AND VOID (Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi August, 1998

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

FAKESTINIANS:

FAKE "NATION"​
When you search on google for "fakestinians" Google asks you 'Did you mean palestinians'?
The reason is because Arab "palestinians" who are mostly immigrants' grandchildren, are a made-up (invented) "nation," founded by Arab racism to delegitimize Jews' return to its historic homeland.

SELF-INFLICTION / ORCHETRATING SELF-"MASSACRES"​
Second. Its cult of fake victimhood. Starting with its self-infliced Naqba, and their constant use of civilians to cause their deaths in order to tarnish humane IDF Zionists (who go to great length in avoiding collateral damage, including notifications to residents ahead of an anti-terror op. to evacuate), they call these outcomes as "massacres."

FABRICATING "INFO"​
Just as they fabricate pictures, they fabricate "stories." [Search 'Pallywood'] You can never take an Arab-Palestine/ Islamic Hezbollah as a reliable source. I'd take an Israeli source --a society which is one of the most self-criticized--over most systems around the globe.

palestineandisrael.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq6EPYLfcM0]Shlomo Sand: 'There are Israeli, not Jewish people' - YouTube[/ame]

Shlomo Sand: 'There are Israeli, not Jewish people' - YouTube

:lol:
So do you say that Blacks in the USA and Blacks in Africa are not from the same race because they speak different languages and believe in different gods ?
That's a really weak argument.

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, University of Paris :lol:
No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries--Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq--attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.
The War Against Israel Goes On- by Guy Millière | dreuz.info

what race are jews ?

Jews are race.
It's like asking "what race are black people ?"

Jews aren't a race, it's a religion, like being a catholic. If Jews were a race, how do you explain that some jews are black and some are white folks from russia, for example?
A jew is someone who practises Judaism, and anyone can convert to it. But I can't convert to being black. (Even though Michael jackson did try to convert to caucasian, lol)

Arab American Journalist Joseph Farah: "The Myth of Palestine And Palestinians" :badgrin:
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

:clap2:

Last edited:
I always "like" those militant "liberal" 'new historians' in Israel coming up with NEW fantasy theories. Shlomo Sand or Tom Segev. It's almost funny. They sound as 'good' as Khomsky. LOL

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara :clap2:
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? :badgrin: Where did it come from? :badgrin: I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU]Professor Azmi Bishara: There Is No "Palestinian Nation", Never Was ! - YouTube[/ame]

what race are jews ?

Jews are race.

Jews aren't a race, it's a religion, like being a catholic. If Jews were a race, how do you explain that some jews are black and some are white folks from russia, for example?
A jew is someone who practises Judaism, and anyone can convert to it. But I can't convert to being black. (Even though Michael jackson did try to convert to caucasian, lol)

Again , you speak of something you have absolutely no clue of , demonstrating your ignorance.
Being Jewish is both a race and a religion. You think all those Jews that Hitler killed could just said :"Well you know what ? I no longer want to be a Jew , I convert to Christianity." And then Hitler would have let them go ?

Also , Hitler hunted down people who were not Jewish , and their only crime was that their grandmother or grandfather were of Jewish decent.

The Jews (Hebrew: יְהוּדִים** ISO 259-3 Yhudim Israeli pronunciation [jehuˈdim]), also known as the Jewish people, are a nation and an ethnoreligious group, originating in the Israelites or Hebrews of the Ancient Near East. The Jewish ethnicity, nationality, and religion are strongly interrelated, as Judaism is the traditional faith of the Jewish nation.[2][3][4] Converts to Judaism, whose status as Jews within the Jewish ethnos is equal to those born into it, have been absorbed into the Jewish people throughout the millennia.
Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jews are race.

Again , you speak of something you have absolutely no clue of , demonstrating your ignorance.
Being Jewish is both a race and a religion. You think all those Jews that Hitler killed could just said :"Well you know what ? I no longer want to be a Jew , I convert to Christianity." And then Hitler would have let them go ?

Also , Hitler hunted down people who were not Jewish , and their only crime was that their grandmother or grandfather were of Jewish decent.

The nazis killed millions of non-jews as well, you always hear about all the jews killed in WWII, but it was something like 6 million dead jews and 94 million dead other people, and millions were "exterminated" along with the jews. Just because the nazis were measuring people for "jewish traits" is just as bogus as the germans thinking that they were some master race.
There is no proof, aside from millenia of inbreeding amongst people who practised judaism, of any form of a separate race.

Dr. Jerold Auerbach, PhD and Master's degrees in History, Columbia University, Chairman of the History Department, Wellesley College

When the Arabs Themselves Denied There Was a Palestine
Newt Gingrich has been challenged for calling the Palestinians an “invented” people. He was accused by a spokesman for the American Task Force on Palestine of “deep historical ignorance and an irrational hostility toward Palestinian identity.” To Sabri Saidam, adviser to Palestinian Authority’s president, Mahmoud Abbas, Mr. Gingrich had displayed “extreme racism.” But the former speaker seems to know more about Palestinian history than his critics. Indeed, Palestinians have said the same thing about themselves for decades.

Testifying before the British Peel Commission in 1937, Syrian leader Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi asserted: “There is no such country as Palestine. . . . Our country was for centuries part of Syria. ‘Palestine’ is alien to us.” Prominent Arab historian Philip Hitti conceded: “There is no such thing as Palestine, absolutely not.” According to Columbia history professor Rashid Khalidi, a student of Palestinian identity, “Palestine” did not even exist until it emerged from the wreckage of World War I.

Zahir Muhsein, PLO military commander and member of its executive committee, acknowledged: “There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation.” Identification of a Palestinian state, he conceded, was merely “a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel.”

There is nothing new or wrong with being an “invented” people. The important question is whether a national identity is constructed from the distinctive experience of a people or, as the Palestinians have done, from plundering the history and heritage that belong to someone else.

Mr. Gingrich has been criticized near and far for his “invented” people observation. An Arab-Israeli Knesset member deplored his “lame and shameful comments.” Governor Romney blamed his rival for “incendiary words.” But Mr. Gingrich, as Palestinians have testified for 75 years, knows his history.

When the Arabs Themselves Denied There Was a Palestine - The New York Sun

Dr. Jerold Auerbach, PhD and Master's degrees in History, Columbia University, Chairman of the History Department, Wellesley College

When the Arabs Themselves Denied There Was a Palestine
Newt Gingrich has been challenged for calling the Palestinians an “invented” people. He was accused by a spokesman for the American Task Force on Palestine of “deep historical ignorance and an irrational hostility toward Palestinian identity.” To Sabri Saidam, adviser to Palestinian Authority’s president, Mahmoud Abbas, Mr. Gingrich had displayed “extreme racism.” But the former speaker seems to know more about Palestinian history than his critics. Indeed, Palestinians have said the same thing about themselves for decades.

Testifying before the British Peel Commission in 1937, Syrian leader Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi asserted: “There is no such country as Palestine. . . . Our country was for centuries part of Syria. ‘Palestine’ is alien to us.” Prominent Arab historian Philip Hitti conceded: “There is no such thing as Palestine, absolutely not.” According to Columbia history professor Rashid Khalidi, a student of Palestinian identity, “Palestine” did not even exist until it emerged from the wreckage of World War I.

Zahir Muhsein, PLO military commander and member of its executive committee, acknowledged: “There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation.” Identification of a Palestinian state, he conceded, was merely “a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel.”

There is nothing new or wrong with being an “invented” people. The important question is whether a national identity is constructed from the distinctive experience of a people or, as the Palestinians have done, from plundering the history and heritage that belong to someone else.

Mr. Gingrich has been criticized near and far for his “invented” people observation. An Arab-Israeli Knesset member deplored his “lame and shameful comments.” Governor Romney blamed his rival for “incendiary words.” But Mr. Gingrich, as Palestinians have testified for 75 years, knows his history.

When the Arabs Themselves Denied There Was a Palestine - The New York Sun

Philip Hitti, Eminent Arab Historian, PhD, Columbia University, Professor of Semitic Literature and Chairman of the Department of Oriental Languages, Princeton University, Advisor to the Arab Delegation Which Established the United Nations, Representing the Institute of Arab American Affairs Testifying Before the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, 1946...
The Sunday schools have done a great deal of harm to us, becauseby smearing the walls of the rooms with maps of Palestine, they areassociating it in the mind of the average American--and I may say perhaps the Englishman too---with the Jews.

Sir, there is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not. :badgrin: :clap2:
Hearing before the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, Washington D.C., State Department, Jan. 11, 1946

Forum List

Back