FAKESTINIANS: Details

Rookie
Jan 30, 2012
FAKESTINIANS:

FAKE "NATION"​
When you search on google for "fakestinians" Google asks you 'Did you mean palestinians'?
The reason is because Arab "palestinians" who are mostly immigrants' grandchildren, are a made-up (invented) "nation," founded by Arab racism to delegitimize Jews' return to its historic homeland.

SELF-INFLICTION / ORCHETRATING SELF-"MASSACRES"​
Second. Its cult of fake victimhood. Starting with its self-infliced Naqba, and their constant use of civilians to cause their deaths in order to tarnish humane IDF Zionists (who go to great length in avoiding collateral damage, including notifications to residents ahead of an anti-terror op. to evacuate), they call these outcomes as "massacres."

FABRICATING "INFO"​
Just as they fabricate pictures, they fabricate "stories." [Search 'Pallywood'] You can never take an Arab-Palestine/ Islamic Hezbollah as a reliable source. I'd take an Israeli source --a society which is one of the most self-criticized--over most systems around the globe.

palestineandisrael.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently they were around when the bible was written "to delegitimize Jews." :asshole:

Joel 3:4* Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

Fakestinians :lol:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen :lol:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Italian Muslim Assembly :lol:
I believe that "Palestinian identity" is something completely artificial: it was forged as a propagandistic tool against Israel. The strange fact is that, at least here in Europe, I have never heard an Arab from the Land of Israel ("Palestine") say: "I am Palestinian."

Please remember that the so-called hero of "Palestinian independence," the pro-Nazi Grand Mufti of British Mandate Palestine, Haj Amin al-Husseini, never claimed that "Palestinians" are to be an independent people: all of his official declarations state that "Palestine must be recognized as a integral part of Syria."
ISRAEL SHOULD DECLARE OSLO NULL AND VOID (Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi August, 1998

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, University of Paris :lol:
No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries--Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq--attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.
The War Against Israel Goes On- by Guy Millière | dreuz.info

Fakestinian History :lol:

Historian Sir Martin Gilbert, Author of 10 Books on Jewish and Middle East History :lol:

On August 18 Yasir Arafat, speaking as head of the Palestinian National Authority in Gaza and Jericho, told Arab youngsters at a summer camp, "Those of you who lit the intifada fire must now act as defenders of this young state, whose capital is Jerusalem. It is Bir Salem [the fountain of Salem]. Salem was one of the Canaanite Kings, one of our forefathers. This city is the capital of our children and our children's children. If not for this belief and conviction of the Palestinian nation, this people would have been erased from the face of the earth, as were so many other nations."

King Salem is a newcomer on the historical scene. No such Canaanite, Jebusite or Philistine king is known to history

Fakestinian Messiahs. Did you know Jesus Christ, the Jewish rabbi who taught from the Torah and observed Passover in the Jerusalem Temple, was REALLY a muslime fakestinian? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWLyVU0Otlk]Arafat said Jesus was a Palestinian. Palestinian author and TV host agree. - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2:
We’re talking about an ongoing chain [of prophets of the Islam], from Adam to Muhammad. It’s an ongoing chain, representing the call for monotheism, and the mission of Islam… The prophets were all of the same religion [Islam]… Jesus was born in this land. He lived in this land. It is known that he was born in Bethlehem… He also lived in Nazereth, moved to Jerusalem. So he was a Palestinian par excellence…We respect Jesus, we believe in him [as a Muslim prophet], just as we believe in the prophet Muhammad."
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQC0zeQFgJc]Jesus misrepresented as "Palestinian" by Mufti of the Palestinian Authority - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently they were around when the bible was written "to delegitimize Jews." :asshole:

Joel 3:4* Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

Philistia, not Palestine. Palestine does not appear in any current versions of the Old Testament and does not appear in the New Testament.

Joel 3:4 [New King James Version (NKJV)]
“Indeed, what have you to do with Me,
O Tyre and Sidon, and all the coasts of Philistia?
Will you retaliate against Me?
But if you retaliate against Me,
Swiftly and speedily I will return your retaliation upon your own head
Joel 3:4 NKJV -

Philistia, not Palestine. Palestine does not appear in any current versions of the Old Testament and does not appear in the New Testament.

Not quite. My verse is from the actual official authorized real King James Bible.

Hebrew Streams: "Palestine" in the Bible
The names "Palestine" and "Palestina" occur four times in the Old Testament portion of the King James Bible (1611), the most influential English translation in history.
What have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Sidon,
and all the coasts of Palestine? (Joel 3:4a=4:4a Heb Bibles)
The people shall hear, and be afraid;
sorrow shall take hold of the inhabitants of Palestina. (Exod 15:14)

Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina... (Isa 14:29a)
Howl, O gate; cry, O city,
thou whole Palestina, art dissolved. (Isa 14:31a)

A few English versions since the KJV occasionally use "Palestine." (Some apparently for political reasons.) But most do not. Instead, they use the term "Philistia." Historians don't agree about the origins of "Philistia." [Note 1]

NOTES Philistia
Linguists propose an etymology of Philistinus from Late Latin (AD 3–6 centuries), hence into Old French Philistin, hence into Middle English. Philistia is not used in the Latin Vulgate (4th cent.) in any of the 8 places where the Hebrew has Peleshet. Instead, it follows the Septuagint translations (see above).

Eminent Middle East Historian Bernard Lewis...
The authorized version of the Old Testament [King James version] names Palestine three times. All three were removed in the revised version because they were mistranslations of the word Philistia--Hebrew Peleshet--the Land of the Philistines; not Palestine but Philistia. The word Palestine does not occur at all in the New Testament. It appears in late Roman times and then disappeared. The Crusaders called the country the Holy Land and their state the Kingdom of Jerusalem.

Even the adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria
Amazon.com: Political Words and Ideas in Islam (9781558764248): Bernard Lewis: Books

Last edited by a moderator:

Not quite. My verse is from the actual official authorized real King James Bible.

Er, the King James Bible was revised. You used the out-dated version. :lol:

Now, you know :clap2:

New King James Version...
Indeed, what have you to do with Me,

Philistia, not Palestine, appears in the Tanakh...
Rejoice not, O Philistia, all of thee, because the rod that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a basilisk, and his fruit shall be a flying serpent.

Last edited by a moderator:

The names "Palestine" and "Palestina" occur four times in the Old Testament portion of the King James Bible (1611), the most influential English translation in history.

A few English versions since the KJV occasionally use "Palestine." (Some apparently for political reasons.) But most do not. Instead, they use the term "Philistia." Historians don't agree about the origins of "Philistia." [Note 1]

NOTES Philistia
Linguists propose an etymology of Philistinus from Late Latin (AD 3–6 centuries), hence into Old French Philistin, hence into Middle English. Philistia is not used in the Latin Vulgate (4th cent.) in any of the 8 places where the Hebrew has Peleshet. Instead, it follows the Septuagint translations (see above).

Bogus post.

Philstia, not Palestine, appears in the Bible. You cited Joel 3:4 from the out-dated King James Bible, however, it has been revised and the revised KJV does not contain Palestine. :lol:

Now, you know, dummy. :clap

Swiftly and speedily I will return your retaliation upon your own head;
Bogus revision.

The King James version has the correct English version of the Hebrew word Peleshet, your poorly "revised" version does not.

Now you know, :asshole:. :clap2:

Hebrew Names Version of World English Bible:
"Yes, and what are you to me, Tzor, and Tzidon, And all the regions of Peleshet? Will you repay me? And if you repay me, I will swiftly and speedily return your repayment on your own head.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
FAKESTINIANS:

FAKE "NATION"​
When you search on google for "fakestinians" Google asks you 'Did you mean palestinians'?
The reason is because Arab "palestinians" who are mostly immigrants' grandchildren, are a made-up (invented) "nation," founded by Arab racism to delegitimize Jews' return to its historic homeland.

SELF-INFLICTION / ORCHETRATING SELF-"MASSACRES"​
Second. Its cult of fake victimhood. Starting with its self-infliced Naqba, and their constant use of civilians to cause their deaths in order to tarnish humane IDF Zionists (who go to great length in avoiding collateral damage, including notifications to residents ahead of an anti-terror op. to evacuate), they call these outcomes as "massacres."

FABRICATING "INFO"​
Just as they fabricate pictures, they fabricate "stories." [Search 'Pallywood'] You can never take an Arab-Palestine/ Islamic Hezbollah as a reliable source. I'd take an Israeli source --a society which is one of the most self-criticized--over most systems around the globe.

palestineandisrael.jpg

WHAT A FAKEFUCKWITUR.......now piss off to cuckoolandfromwhenceucame...PATHETIC RUBBISH FROM ANOTHER ANTI-SEMITE........RACIST PIG.....theliq

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

NOTES Philistia

Bogus post.

Philstia, not Palestine, appears in the Bible. You cited Joel 3:4 from the out-dated King James Bible, however, it has been revised and the revised KJV does not contain Palestine. :lol:

Now, you know, dummy. :clap

Swiftly and speedily I will return your retaliation upon your own head;
Bogus revision.

The King James version has the correct English version of the Hebrew word Peleshet, your poorly "revised" version does not.

Now you know, :asshole:. :clap2:

Hebrew Names Version of World English Bible:
"Yes, and what are you to me, Tzor, and Tzidon, And all the regions of Peleshet? Will you repay me? And if you repay me, I will swiftly and speedily return your repayment on your own head.

You used the out-dated King James Version, which was revised to correct 40,000 mistakes. Philistia, not Palestine, appears in the Revised KJV. Philistia, not Palestine, appears in the Tanakh.

Read, learn...

Eminent Middle East Hisltorian Bernard Lewis...
The authorized version of the Old Testament [King James version] names Palestine three times. All three were removed in the revised version because they were mistranslations of the word Philistia--Hebrew Peleshet--the Land of the Philistines; not Palestine but Philistia. The word Palestine does not occur at all in the New Testament. It appears in late Roman times and then disappeared. The Crusaders called the country the Holy Land and their state the Kingdom of Jerusalem.

Even the adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria

The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xrnw-yIc9w]The True History of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

Fakestinians :lol:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen :lol:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Italian Muslim Assembly :lol:
I believe that "Palestinian identity" is something completely artificial: it was forged as a propagandistic tool against Israel. The strange fact is that, at least here in Europe, I have never heard an Arab from the Land of Israel ("Palestine") say: "I am Palestinian."

Please remember that the so-called hero of "Palestinian independence," the pro-Nazi Grand Mufti of British Mandate Palestine, Haj Amin al-Husseini, never claimed that "Palestinians" are to be an independent people: all of his official declarations state that "Palestine must be recognized as a integral part of Syria."
ISRAEL SHOULD DECLARE OSLO NULL AND VOID (Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi August, 1998

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, University of Paris :lol:

Fakestinian History :lol:

Historian Sir Martin Gilbert, Author of 10 Books on Jewish and Middle East History :lol:

On August 18 Yasir Arafat, speaking as head of the Palestinian National Authority in Gaza and Jericho, told Arab youngsters at a summer camp, "Those of you who lit the intifada fire must now act as defenders of this young state, whose capital is Jerusalem. It is Bir Salem [the fountain of Salem]. Salem was one of the Canaanite Kings, one of our forefathers. This city is the capital of our children and our children's children. If not for this belief and conviction of the Palestinian nation, this people would have been erased from the face of the earth, as were so many other nations."

King Salem is a newcomer on the historical scene. No such Canaanite, Jebusite or Philistine king is known to history

Fakestinian Messiahs. Did you know Jesus Christ, the Jewish rabbi who taught from the Torah and observed Passover in the Jerusalem Temple, was REALLY a muslime fakestinian? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWLyVU0Otlk]Arafat said Jesus was a Palestinian. Palestinian author and TV host agree. - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2:
We’re talking about an ongoing chain [of prophets of the Islam], from Adam to Muhammad. It’s an ongoing chain, representing the call for monotheism, and the mission of Islam… The prophets were all of the same religion [Islam]… Jesus was born in this land. He lived in this land. It is known that he was born in Bethlehem… He also lived in Nazereth, moved to Jerusalem. So he was a Palestinian par excellence…We respect Jesus, we believe in him [as a Muslim prophet], just as we believe in the prophet Muhammad."
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQC0zeQFgJc]Jesus misrepresented as "Palestinian" by Mufti of the Palestinian Authority - YouTube[/ame]
Gotta feel sorry for Stoney.steve

Arab American Journalist Joseph Farah: The Myth Of Palestine And Palestinians
The truth is that Palestine is no more real than Never-Never Land. The first time the name was used was in 70 A.D. when the Romans committed genocide against the Jews, smashed the Temple and declared the land of Israel would be no more. From then on, the Romans promised, it would be known as Palestine. The name was derived from the Philistines, a Goliathian people conquered by the Jews centuries earlier. It was a way for the Romans to add insult to injury. They also tried to change the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, but that had even less staying power.

Palestine has never existed — before or since — as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.

There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

But that’s too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today. Greed. Pride. Envy. Covetousness. No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough.

I know what you’re going to say: “Farah, the Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem represent Islam’s third most holy sites.”

Not true. In fact, the Quran says nothing about Jerusalem. It mentions Mecca hundreds of times. It mentions Medina countless times. It never mentions Jerusalem. With good reason. There is no historical evidence to suggest Muhammad ever visited Jerusalem.

So how did Jerusalem become the third holiest site of Islam? Muslims today cite a vague passage in the Quran, the 17th Sura, entitled “The Night Journey.” It relates that in a dream or a vision Muhammad was carried by night “from the sacred temple to the temple that is most remote, whose precinct we have blessed, that we might show him our signs. …” In the seventh century, some Muslims identified the two temples mentioned in this verse as being in Mecca and Jerusalem. And that’s as close as Islam’s connection with Jerusalem gets — myth, fantasy, wishful thinking. Meanwhile, Jews can trace their roots in Jerusalem back to the days of Abraham.
Myths of the Middle East

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xrnw-yIc9w]The True History of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

The truth is that Palestine is no more real than Never-Never Land. The first time the name was used was in 70 A.D. when the Romans committed genocide against the Jews, smashed the Temple and declared the land of Israel would be no more. From then on, the Romans promised, it would be known as Palestine.
Wing Nuts Daily, now that's a reliable source! :cuckoo:

Gee it only took 2 sentences for your source to lie! :eusa_liar:

The oldest known reference to "Palestine" is in the work of Greek historian Herodotus (484 BC - 425 BC). He says Palestine is "part of Syria" along the Mediterranean coast. That's only 500 years before your liar says the Romans made up the name.

Herodotus [c. 484–c. 425]
Histories 1.105.1 — "From there they marched against Egypt: and when they were in the part of Syria called Palestine, Psalmmetichus king of Egypt met them and persuaded them with gifts and prayers to come no further." [Eng. trans. A.D. Godley]

Histories 2.104.3 — "The Phoenicians and the Syrians of Palestine acknowledge that they learned the custom from the Egyptians, and the Syrians of the valleys of Thermodon and the Parthenius, as well as their neighbors the Macrones, say that they learned it from the Colchians. These are the only nations that circumcise, and it is seen that they do just as the Egyptians." [Eng. trans. A.D. Godley]

Histories 3.5.1 — "Now the only apparent way of entry into Egypt is this. The road runs from Phoenicia as far as the borders of the city of Cadytis, which belongs to the so-called Syrians of Palestine." [Eng. trans. A.D. Godley]

Histories 7.89.1-2 — "The number of the triremes was twelve hundred and seve, and they were furnished by the following: the Phoenicians with the Syrians of Palestine furnished three hundred . . . These Phoenicians formerly dwelt, as they themselves say, by the Red Sea; they crossed from there and now inhabit the seacoast of Syria. This part of Syria as far as Egypt is all called Palestine." [Eng. trans. A.D. Godley]

Apparently they were around when;

Some "scholar" alright...

LOL.

You deny existence of Israel that is so much repeated in the Bible, yet support of mythical palestine? FYI. Philistines from the Bible are NOT connected to the immigrant Arabs. Your quote supports actually that they are NOT the same.

There are no more Phillistines. They are extinct!

Last edited:
Apparently they were around when;

Some "scholar" alright...

LOL.

You deny existence of Israel yhat is so repeated in the Bible, yet support of mythical palestine? FYI. Philistines from the Bible are NOT connected to the immigrant Arabs. Your quote supports actually that they are NOT the same.

There are no more Phillistines. They are extinct!
LIAR! :eusa_liar:

Where exactly did I deny the existance of Israel????????????

The truth is that Palestine is no more real than Never-Never Land. The first time the name was used was in 70 A.D. when the Romans committed genocide against the Jews, smashed the Temple and declared the land of Israel would be no more. From then on, the Romans promised, it would be known as Palestine.

The oldest known reference to "Palestine" is in the work of Greek historian Herodotus (484 BC - 425 BC). He says Palestine is "part of Syria" along the Mediterranean coast. That's only 500 years before your liar says the Romans made up the name.

Histories 1.105.1 — "From there they marched against Egypt: and when they were in the part of Syria called Palestine, Psalmmetichus king of Egypt met them and persuaded them with gifts and prayers to come no further." [Eng. trans. A.D. Godley]

Histories 2.104.3 — "The Phoenicians and the Syrians of Palestine acknowledge that they learned the custom from the Egyptians, and the Syrians of the valleys of Thermodon and the Parthenius, as well as their neighbors the Macrones, say that they learned it from the Colchians. These are the only nations that circumcise, and it is seen that they do just as the Egyptians." [Eng. trans. A.D. Godley]

Histories 3.5.1 — "Now the only apparent way of entry into Egypt is this. The road runs from Phoenicia as far as the borders of the city of Cadytis, which belongs to the so-called Syrians of Palestine." [Eng. trans. A.D. Godley]

Histories 7.89.1-2 — "The number of the triremes was twelve hundred and seve, and they were furnished by the following: the Phoenicians with the Syrians of Palestine furnished three hundred . . . These Phoenicians formerly dwelt, as they themselves say, by the Red Sea; they crossed from there and now inhabit the seacoast of Syria. This part of Syria as far as Egypt is all called Palestine." [Eng. trans. A.D. Godley]

You're allowed to be uneducated. :lol:

Herodotus never used "Palestine" His translators used Palestine.

The Greeks called Israel "Judea" which was Greek for Judah, ancestral Jewish land. Earlier, the Persians called Israel Yahud, Aramaic for Judah. Palestine never appears in the Greek Septuagint.

Palestine doesn't appear in the Old Testament. Palestine doesn't appear in the New Testament. Palestine doesn't appear in the Quran.

The Romans invented "Palestine" and imposed it on Israel during the Roman Empire. "Palestine" was invented based on the ancient philistines, enemies of the Israelites, who were extinct for 1000 years.

Biblical Historian and Scholar Dr. Paula Fredriksen, Ph.D, History of Religion, Princeton University, Diploma in Theology, Oxford University
The Judean revolt against Rome was led by [Jewish rebel] Bar Kochba in 132-135 CE. The immediate causes of this rebellion are obscure. Its result was not: [Roman Emperor] Hadrian crushed the revolt and banned Jews from Judea.

The Romans now designated this territory by a political neologism, "Palestine" [a Latin form of "Philistine"], in a deliberate effort to denationalize Jewish/Judean territory. And, finally, Hadrian eradicated Jewish Jerusalem, erecting upon its ruins a new pagan city, Aelia Capitolina.
Random House, Inc. Academic Resources | Augustine and the Jews by Paula Fredriksen

PBS...
The Roman response to the Jewish revolt against Rome was massive. Hadrian's wrath knew no bounds. He even sought to erase the Jewish People from world memory, changing the name of their country from Judaea to Syria Palaestina.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEuQ4hggc5A]Ancient Refuge in The Holy Land. NOVA 2004 3/6 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Herodotus never used "Palestine" His translators used Palestine. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEuQ4hggc5A"][/ame]
BULLSHIT

The Greek word that was translated as Palestine was "Palestine" (Παλαιστίνη).

Sheesh. Get your heads out of yesteryear's asses guys.

Herodotus never used "Palestine" His translators used Palestine. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEuQ4hggc5A"][/ame]
BULLSHIT

The Greek word that was translated as Palestine was "Palestine" (Παλαιστίνη).

You're allowed to be dumb :clap2:

Palestine was invented by the Romans who imposed it on Israel in retribution for the Bar Kokhba Revolt. "Palestine" was derived from the philistines who were ancient enemies of the Israelites and who were extinct for 1000 years.

Palestine does not exist in the Hebrew Bible. Palestine does not exist in the Christian Bible. Palestine does not exist in the Septuagint. Palestine does not exist in the Quran.

Jesus Christ was King of Israel, not palestine.

John 12:13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna! “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! “Blessed is the king of Israel!”

John 1:49 Then Nathanael declared, "Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the King of Israel."

Eminent Middle East Historian Bernard Lewis
The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying with the larger province of Syria

The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate [1922-1948]

The countries forming the western arm of the Fertile Crescent were called by the names of the various kingdoms and peoples that ruled and inhabited them. Of these, the most familiar, or at least the best documented, are the southern lands, known in the earlier books of the Hebrew Bible and some other ancient writings as Canaan. After the Israelite conquest and settlement, the area inhabited by them came to be described as "land of the children of Israel" or simply "land of Israel" After the breakup of the kingdom of David and Solomon in the tenth century BCE, the southern part, with Jerusalem as its capital, was called Judah, while the north was called Israel

It is by now commonplace that the civilizations of the Middle East are oldest known to human history. They go back thousands of years, much older than the civilizations of India and China, not to speak of other upstart places. It is also interesting, though now often forgotten, that the ancient civilizations of the Middle East were almost totally obliterated and forgotten by their own people as well as by others. Their monuments were defaced or destroyed, their languages forgotten, their scripts forgotten, their history forgotten and even their identities forgotten.

All that was known about them came from one single source, and that is Israel, the only component of the ancient Middle East to have retained their identity, their memory, their language and their books. For a very long time, up to comparatively modern times, with rare exceptions all that was known about the ancient Middle East--the Babylonians, the Egyptians and the rest--was what the Jewish tradiiton has preserved.
http://www.amazon.com/Political-Wor...&ie=UTF8&qid=1323825054&sr=1-38&tag=ff0d01-20

American Library Association
"For more than four decades, Bernard Lewis has been one of the most respected scholars and prolific writers on the history and politics of the Middle East. In this compilation of more than 50 journal articles and essays, he displays the full range of his eloquence, knowledge, and insight regarding this pivotal and volatile region."
Oxford University Press: Search Results

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back