FAKESTINIANS: Details

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by 2012, Feb 14, 2012.

1. 2012

2012 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10
    FAKESTINIANS:

FAKE "NATION"​

When you search on google for "fakestinians" Google asks you 'Did you mean palestinians'?
    The reason is because Arab "palestinians" who are mostly immigrants' grandchildren, are a made-up (invented) "nation," founded by Arab racism to delegitimize Jews' return to its historic homeland.

SELF-INFLICTION / ORCHETRATING SELF-"MASSACRES"​

Second. Its cult of fake victimhood. Starting with its self-infliced Naqba, and their constant use of civilians to cause their deaths in order to tarnish humane IDF Zionists (who go to great length in avoiding collateral damage, including notifications to residents ahead of an anti-terror op. to evacuate), they call these outcomes as "massacres."

FABRICATING "INFO"​

Just as they fabricate pictures, they fabricate "stories." [Search 'Pallywood'] You can never take an Arab-Palestine/ Islamic Hezbollah as a reliable source. I'd take an Israeli source --a society which is one of the most self-criticized--over most systems around the globe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  2. DeeCee

DeeCee BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Good article. True words!!!

3. edthecynic

edthecynic Censored for Cynicism

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,696
    Apparently they were around when the bible was written "to delegitimize Jews." :asshole:

Joel 3:4* Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

4. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    Fakestinians :lol:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen :lol:
    Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Italian Muslim Assembly :lol:
    Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, University of Paris :lol:
    Fakestinian History :lol:

Historian Sir Martin Gilbert, Author of 10 Books on Jewish and Middle East History :lol:

Fakestinian Messiahs. Did you know Jesus Christ, the Jewish rabbi who taught from the Torah and observed Passover in the Jerusalem Temple, was REALLY a muslime fakestinian? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWLyVU0Otlk]Arafat said Jesus was a Palestinian. Palestinian author and TV host agree. - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQC0zeQFgJc]Jesus misrepresented as "Palestinian" by Mufti of the Palestinian Authority - YouTube[/ame]

5. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    Philistia, not Palestine. Palestine does not appear in any current versions of the Old Testament and does not appear in the New Testament.

Joel 3:4 [New King James Version (NKJV)]

6. edthecynic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,696
    Not quite. My verse is from the actual official authorized real King James Bible.

Hebrew Streams: "Palestine" in the Bible
    The names "Palestine" and "Palestina" occur four times in the Old Testament portion of the King James Bible (1611), the most influential English translation in history.
    What have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Sidon,
    and all the coasts of Palestine? (Joel 3:4a=4:4a Heb Bibles)
    The people shall hear, and be afraid;
    sorrow shall take hold of the inhabitants of Palestina. (Exod 15:14)

Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina... (Isa 14:29a)
    Howl, O gate; cry, O city,
    thou whole Palestina, art dissolved. (Isa 14:31a)

A few English versions since the KJV occasionally use "Palestine." (Some apparently for political reasons.) But most do not. Instead, they use the term "Philistia." Historians don't agree about the origins of "Philistia." [Note 1]

NOTES Philistia
    Linguists propose an etymology of Philistinus from Late Latin (AD 3–6 centuries), hence into Old French Philistin, hence into Middle English. Philistia is not used in the Latin Vulgate (4th cent.) in any of the 8 places where the Hebrew has Peleshet. Instead, it follows the Septuagint translations (see above).

7. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    Eminent Middle East Historian Bernard Lewis...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
  8. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
  9. edthecynic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,696
    Bogus revision.

The King James version has the correct English version of the Hebrew word Peleshet, your poorly "revised" version does not.

Now you know, :asshole:. :clap2:

Hebrew Names Version of World English Bible:
    "Yes, and what are you to me, Tzor, and Tzidon, And all the regions of Peleshet? Will you repay me? And if you repay me, I will swiftly and speedily return your repayment on your own head.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. theliq

theliq Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,169
    WHAT A FAKEFUCKWITUR.......now piss off to cuckoolandfromwhenceucame...PATHETIC RUBBISH FROM ANOTHER ANTI-SEMITE........RACIST PIG.....theliq

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1