Faken The Hate

this is general chat not the racist thread.....I asked myself this question....would this have been posted by Big D if the guy were white? nope...game set match..

Speaking of people who committed fraud:

ken_lay_200x299.jpg

In the scheme of things, Martha made a few tens of thousands on an insider tip. These slimebags above defrauded hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people, of their life savings.

A bit of perspective wouldn't hurt.

Originally posted by jon_forward
money aside.....I really do feel sorry for her...out of touch with reality and alone...money doesnt concern me, people do...

Very true. I worked in the music industry in my early 20s. The most miserable people I have ever met were famous performers who were surrounded by synchophants. They trusted nobody because everyone around them was a user. The happy ones had some people in their lives who know them "back when" and who cared about them as people - not a gravy train. But these were rare.

Originally posted by jon_forward
this is general chat not the racist thread.....I asked myself this question....would this have been posted by Big D if the guy were white? nope...game set match..
I could never find a story of a White guy faking a hate crime.

Forum List

Back