Fake Vice President

I know it doesn't matter to self-loathing douche bags like you…

I must take issue with you calling idb a “self-loathing douche bag”. A douche bag gets to come into close proximity to a woman's uncovered intimate parts—a privilege that surely no woman ever will grant to idb.

I'll bet he's incensed that I don't treat him with the respect he feels he's entitled to.
Haha...far from it.
I think you're hilarious - always trying to be such a bad-ass but looking more like you're lying on the ground throwing a tantrum.
Please carry on though.

The vice president goes out of his way to protest citizens of the country he leads exercising their right to free speech.
Yeah, I'd call that being divisive.
Is it as divisive as calling all white people racists?
Does it matter?
I know it doesn't matter to self-loathing douche bags like you, but normal Americans object to being called racists.

Your belief that objecting to players disrespecting the National anthem and the country in a taxpayer-funded stadium is "divisive," but calling 250 million Americans racists isn't, couldn't be more hilarious.
OK...I'll bite.
Who called all white people racists?
The entire democrat party for the last eight years.
I must have missed that...I'm sure it's documented somewhere?

The vice president goes out of his way to protest citizens of the country he leads exercising their right to free speech.
Yeah, I'd call that being divisive.
Does it matter?
I know it doesn't matter to self-loathing douche bags like you, but normal Americans object to being called racists.

Your belief that objecting to players disrespecting the National anthem and the country in a taxpayer-funded stadium is "divisive," but calling 250 million Americans racists isn't, couldn't be more hilarious.
OK...I'll bite.
Obama did, dolt.
I've googled and I've googled but...I just can't find it...

Does it matter?

OK...I'll bite.
Stupid people miss a lot of obvious shit. They get even dumber and blind when you point it out.

Does it matter?

OK...I'll bite.
Stupid people miss a lot of obvious shit. They get even dumber and blind when you point it out.
I thought not.

Anyone else think that it's wrong and unconstitutional for a sitting president to threaten to tax private citizens more if they don't stand for the national anthem?

Forum List

Back