Fake TEA Photo

Only leftists are allowed to have large protests, you see. Any assertion to the contrary is the talk of fools and lunatics. Obama was the final Community Organizer, thou shall not worship false astroturfing prophets.

Why? For the same reason that only White people are racist, of course!
You've no one to blame but yourself for pretending that there were 2 million people.

:rofl:

guess what,, fox got the memo where the left would float the number 2 million and then would spend days just as you are doing now trying to prove the rally was unsuccessful.. you guys shouldn't publish your game plan ahead of time.. but go ahead,, it no skin off my nose,, I love to see you work so hard.. Me? I watched it live on television. I know there were huge huge crowds there. Only ones didn't know it was the obamm wh and staff. snort

:cuckoo: It's a left wing conspiracy.......... :cuckoo:

Ame®icano;1517258 said:
Were they at the protest at all? Or it's their estimate?

They were there. As were CNN, etc. So while the right wing bitches constantly about how supposedly the "Left Wing Media" doesn't cover the tea parties, they don't obviously care when those same tea party people drown out reporters when they are trying to do a live story from the area.

Ame®icano;1517258 said:

They were there. As were CNN, etc. So while the right wing bitches constantly about how supposedly the "Left Wing Media" doesn't cover the tea parties, they don't obviously care when those same tea party people drown out reporters when they are trying to do a live story from the area.

If they were there, why didn't they report about it? Or they were waiting for an opportunity to insult again?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2baxw_YScxc]YouTube - It's On! Showdown Between CNN Reporter & Chicago Tea Party Guests[/ame]

I love those objective CNN reporters!

She reminds me of a...
marionette-boxed-dad.JPG

Last edited:
I love those objective CNN reporters! She reminds me of a

marionette-boxed-dad.JPG

How about the one who was trying to do a report and was drowned out by chants of "Go Home."

It's pure hypocrisy. Bitch about how the Left Media doesn't show up, and when they do, tell them to go home. :eusa_eh:

It's pure hypocrisy. Bitch about how the Left Media doesn't show up, and when they do, tell them to go home. :eusa_eh:
The problem is that there is a left media at all. Media should just be the media.

As it stands, we've got two official pipe organs of the White House (MSNBC and CNN) and one opposition party station (FOX). Whatever happened to objective media? Or was it always a myth?

As it stands, we've got two official pipe organs of the White House (MSNBC and CNN) and one opposition party station (FOX). Whatever happened to objective media? Or was it always a myth?

I was saying "Left media" for all purposes. MSNBC is definitely "Left" and FOX is definitely "right." However, if you seriously think that CNN, the same station that use to have Glenn Beck on and the station with Lou Dobbs is Left then you need your ears checked.

I was saying "Left media" for all purposes. MSNBC is definitely "Left" and FOX is definitely "right." However, if you seriously think that CNN, the same station that use to have Glenn Beck on and the station with Lou Dobbs is Left then you need your ears checked.

Granted, Lou Dobbs is the last populist conservative on CNN...and he's been with CNN since it's founding. But there's no way to spin that reporter's bias, and there are multiple videos of her arguing with protesters.

When was the last time you saw CNN arguing with ANY protesters? They never used to do this...not good at all.

Ame®icano;1517279 said:
Ame®icano;1517258 said:

If they were there, why didn't they report about it? Or they were waiting for an opportunity to insult again?

They did report about it. Did you watch the 6:30 news Saturday night on ABC? Were you on their website Saturday night?

Forum List

Back