Fake Religious Politicians and those who Believe them~

Actually, John "scumbag" Edwards did claim to be a good Christian. Here he is being interviewed....

John Edwards: 'My Faith Came Roaring Back'

He truly was a gifted liar, Clintonesque!
Edwards has the nerve to try and run for president. Women have not forgotten what he did to his wife..
He is a good looking scumbag.

[emoji562]

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

"there are two Americas!! One for y'all and one for me!"
-Scumbag Senator John Edwards

Did the Clinton's get on a pulpit using God against moral sins ...?

BTW: the biggest scum on the earth is John Edwards who cheated on his dying wife with breast cancer. Embarrassing and breaking her heart in public.

But: Did he claim to be a strong christian with a strong moral character, condemning the gays or the non Christians. ?
Who gives a fuck about Edwards?I bet you would have voted for him regardless. You would have given him a pass in the voting booth just like you did with Bill Clinton the rapist...
Bill and Hillary pretended to be big southern Christians and you know it. Bill knew he would have to carry a Bible every Sunday to get elected Governor of Arkansas. You can't rewrite history pal when we all lived through it.

Trump uses his money to scam women, he cheated on his wife and was taped disrespecting women.

He doesn't even know how to quote the bible... but at least he is not rehearsed like most of the scumbags ..

You voted for him didn't you? Haaaa Haaaa

Scumbag with little hands..

There are some really sick fucks out there....

Look at this list of weirdo pervert politicians.

The problem of pervert politicians is far greater than most people realize! Only Anthony Weiner, Dennis Hastert, and of course, Bill Clinton, come to mind initially. It is far worse than just these men.

• Eric Massa (D-NY) admitted to groping and tickling multiple male staffers.
  • Chris Lee (R-NY) sent sexually charged pictures to women he met on Craigslist.
  • David Wu (D-OR) made unwanted sexual advances towards a fundraiser’s daughter.
  • Mark Foley (R-FL) sent sexually explicit emails to teenage boys.
  • Larry Craig (R-ID) was arrested for lewd conduct in a men’s restroom at an airport.
  • Ed Schrock (R-VA) was caught on tape soliciting sex from a male prostitute.
  • Mel Reynolds (D-IL) was convicted of statutory rape of a 16 yr old campaign volunteer.
  • Robert Packwood (R-OR) was accused by 29 women of sexual assault or harassment.
The list goes on and on. Throw in the multitudes of politicians who have had extramarital affairs and bastard children, and you have enough for an encyclopedia! The hypocrisy alone is worthy of disdain, as all of these politicians claim to be for “family values” and caring about America’s children. It is time for Americans to look at politicians for what they are – flawed human beings like the rest of us. With this in mind, America needs to retake the power it has given to Washington, and to government generally. The moral high ground is not something D.C. has.

Anthony Weiner is just another pervert to be involved in politics (even though it is interesting that he was introduced to his wife, Huma Abedin, by Bill and Hillary Clinton.) Luckily he’ll be spending some time in prison and be forced to register as a sex offender. The on-going story of pervert politicians will continue. Anthony Weiner - The Latest in a Long Line of Pervert Politicians | Halsey News Network

There is something about money, power and a creepy sex drive..lol..

This list is sickening .

Actually, John "scumbag" Edwards did claim to be a good Christian. Here he is being interviewed....

John Edwards: 'My Faith Came Roaring Back'

He truly was a gifted liar, Clintonesque!
Edwards has the nerve to try and run for president. Women have not forgotten what he did to his wife..
He is a good looking scumbag.

[emoji562]

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

"there are two Americas!! One for y'all and one for me!"
-Scumbag Senator John Edwards

Ok, this list is too long to post..but unbelievable wow..

Over the centuries, many sex scandals have involved incumbent United States federal elected politicians, as well as persons appointed with the consent of the U.S. Senate.[1][2][3] Sometimes the officials have denied the accusations, or have apologized, or have lost their office in consequence of the scandal (e.g. by resigning or being defeated or deciding not to run again).

This list is ordered chronologically. There is some emphasis on sex scandals since the mid-1970s, because before then the media was less inclined to cover these matters.[4] Additionally, outing people because of perceptions that their political positions are anti-gay has become increasingly common since 1989.[5] More generally, any perceived inconsistency between personal conduct and policy positions makes a politician's sex life more likely to become publicized.

For these listed people, either the scandal, or the behavior which gave rise to it, occurred while they were occupying their high federal offices, and one or the other date may be used here, even if coverage of the scandal was entirely posthumous. Politicians' sex crimes are not covered in this particular list, regardless of whether there has been a verdict yet.[6]

List of federal political sex scandals in the United States - Wikipedia

Trump uses his money to scam women, he cheated on his wife and was taped disrespecting women.

He doesn't even know how to quote the bible... but at least he is not rehearsed like most of the scumbags ..

You voted for him didn't you? Haaaa Haaaa

Scumbag with little hands..

FAIL

The greatest problem in the Christian church today is unbelievers posting as pastors. This is there are sexually immoral pastors and so much stupid doctrine being taught. (Hey Pentecostals, I'm talking to you, fools)

Did the Clinton's get on a pulpit using God against moral sins ...?

BTW: the biggest scum on the earth is John Edwards who cheated on his dying wife with breast cancer. Embarrassing and breaking her heart in public.

But: Did he claim to be a strong christian with a strong moral character, condemning the gays or the non Christians. ?
Who gives a fuck about Edwards?I bet you would have voted for him regardless. You would have given him a pass in the voting booth just like you did with Bill Clinton the rapist...
Bill and Hillary pretended to be big southern Christians and you know it. Bill knew he would have to carry a Bible every Sunday to get elected Governor of Arkansas. You can't rewrite history pal when we all lived through it.

Please supply support for calling Bill Clinton a rapist??

The greatest problem in the Christian church today is unbelievers posting as pastors. This is there are sexually immoral pastors and so much stupid doctrine being taught. (Hey Pentecostals, I'm talking to you, fools)

Fake people get into service in all faiths..But in most cases I think they start out thinking they are trustworthy and then get a big head and like the money and attention on being behind the pulpit.

Was Dennis Hastert, House Speaker, Leader of the GOP, was his religion "progressivism"?

No it was not. Like this unknown guy Dennis' problem was that he was a hypocrite. Not to mention a pedophile.

He's a scumbag. His religion is irrelevant.

Well then same goes for this mayor. You said His religion was "progressivism".

He's a scumbag. His religion is irrelevant too. Don't you agree? So then why did you say that?

I think you made my point for me. Thanks.
What point were you trying to make? That you want to blame progressivism for this mayor but you can't blame progressivism on Republican leader Dennis Hastert?

What do you blame for Dennis Hastert? It must be conservativism. Or if I was a partisan joker like you that's what I would say.

See, this goes hand in hand with how Republicans operate. Just like debt mattered last year but it doesn't matter now because you guys are in charge. Sad and sick really but it's to be expected.

I didn't start the thread bub. I merely commented that there are creeps, child molesters, and sexual predators in both parties. It is bi-partisan.

If you disagree, feel free to make your case.

Otherwise fuck off.
The other day cons were suggesting that dems would support pedophiles. Of course that's ridiculous but you know who does? Roy Moore. He was the one judge who wanted to go light on a guy who raped a 4 year old. Look it up

He's a scumbag. His religion is irrelevant.

Well then same goes for this mayor. You said His religion was "progressivism".

He's a scumbag. His religion is irrelevant too. Don't you agree? So then why did you say that?

I think you made my point for me. Thanks.
What point were you trying to make? That you want to blame progressivism for this mayor but you can't blame progressivism on Republican leader Dennis Hastert?

What do you blame for Dennis Hastert? It must be conservativism. Or if I was a partisan joker like you that's what I would say.

See, this goes hand in hand with how Republicans operate. Just like debt mattered last year but it doesn't matter now because you guys are in charge. Sad and sick really but it's to be expected.

I didn't start the thread bub. I merely commented that there are creeps, child molesters, and sexual predators in both parties. It is bi-partisan.

If you disagree, feel free to make your case.

Otherwise fuck off.
The other day cons were suggesting that dems would support pedophiles. Of course that's ridiculous but you know who does? Roy Moore. He was the one judge who wanted to go light on a guy who raped a 4 year old. Look it up
It’s Wrong to Attack Roy Moore for His Dissent in a Child Rape Case

It explains the case, and I agree with you , not him.

Look at this scumbag. Seattle Mayor Ed Murray (D)

8f0c2378-97ed-11e7-945c-2f55b1626d06-780x613.jpg

He championed homosexual marriage equality and regularly lectured the citizens of Seattle about how "normal" homosexuality is. He said he was a family man with family values...who just "happened to be gay". He ended up resigning .....because he "just happened" to have molested at least Five (5) little boys. One was his cousin! His religion was "progressivism".

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigns after fifth child sex-abuse allegation
You mean he resigned? Good. Won't see Republicans resign, will we?

Look at this scumbag. Seattle Mayor Ed Murray (D)

8f0c2378-97ed-11e7-945c-2f55b1626d06-780x613.jpg

He championed homosexual marriage equality and regularly lectured the citizens of Seattle about how "normal" homosexuality is. He said he was a family man with family values...who just "happened to be gay". He ended up resigning .....because he "just happened" to have molested at least Five (5) little boys. One was his cousin! His religion was "progressivism".

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigns after fifth child sex-abuse allegation
You mean he resigned? Good. Won't see Republicans resign, will we?

Al Franken
Bob Menendez
Kwame Kilpatrick
John Edwards
Bill Clinton
Antonio Villaraigosa
Gary Condit

Did any of those clowns resign?

Forum List

Back