Fake prom staged to trick lesbian kids (here we go again wow)

Race and Sexual Deviancy are NOT Analogous in the Realm of "Rights".

Human Rights, YES... Redefining our Existence... NO.

Homosexuals don't Need to be Persecuted and they don't Require Society to call them "Married" for them to Couple.

When Blacks and Whites were Denied Marriage Based on Race that Defied our Natural Design.

A Black Man and a White Woman can ProCreate...

The Possibility Exists.

Marriage is Derived from our Very Existence.

Homosexuals are Incapable of Reflecting this Naturally.

As are Multiple Partners and Family.

:)

peace...

Again, such may be your OPINION but.. i'll refer you to the "noses and assholes" rule.

I don't really care about how you want to mold rationalized discrimination. Discrimination isn't defined by who can or cannot procreate or what YOU fathom is some "natural design". There have been homosexuals in ancient culture continuing to this day. These are facts. When equality become a matter of who can achieve procreation then we'll let you know.

It isn't what I Fathom... It's what is.

One Man and One Woman = Life Naturally... The Possibililty of it ONLY Exists with this Coupling... It's always been this way and always will be.

Two Women can NEVER ProCreate nor can Two Men... EVER.

ALL Homosexuals are Equipped to ProCreate but Choose to Defy it either by Will or Defect.

That Choice, they are Free to Make but Demanding that Society call that Choice Equal to what Creates them is Absurd.

peace...

Yes, but with evolution all things are possible if you just give them a little time.

You just wait... 4 trillion years from now men will be giving birth too. ;)

In other news.... Christian children want to pray together at school and they are told by libs that they cannot. Liberals fail to care about these kids feelings.
You can pray all you want at any public school. I said prayers allthe way through college also.
You can not have organized prayer. Anyone can pray at any time.
What is wrong with a slient prayer on an individual basis?

What is wrong with silent homos?

In other news.... Christian children want to pray together at school and they are told by libs that they cannot. Liberals fail to care about these kids feelings.
You can pray all you want at any public school. I said prayers allthe way through college also.

We do a more fabulous silent than Heteros do.

We do a more fabulous silent than Heteros do.

I see the Talking Dumptruck is still Advocating for her Lifestyle to be Pushed in Schools to Children!...

Keep up the Good Fight! :clap2:

peace...

Forum List

Back