Fake Outrage of Liberals is Embarrassing

Hillary is already on the fade out. Her numbers are dropping.
It looks like she's going to konk out. Democrats are willing to put up with her dishonesty, her conniving, her devious manipulations. But the one thing they can't handle is how BORING she is. :badgrin:

Only on Faux News.........just like they thought for sure Romney was going to win.....right up to the end.....bwahahaha!

Among Republican primary voters, Trump captures 18 percent.

On the Democratic side, Clinton captures 59 percent among Democratic primary voters

Among registered Democratic Hispanic voters, 73 percent said they would vote for Clinton. No other challenger breaks double digits.

On Donald Trump, a solid majority of Hispanic voters — 79 percent — said they found the billionaire businessman’s comments on immigration offensive, and 71 percent hold an unfavorable opinion of him.
Poll Hillary Clinton has big lead among Hispanics - Nick Gass - POLITICO

Haha.......try again!

Last edited:
Failed OP because the conservatives are more outraged than the liberals. Looks like that led to a Hillary bashing binge this morning by the guy who always whines about people staying on topic in "his" threads.
Not failed one iota. No, "conservatives" are not outraged about Trump. They are the ones giving him his high poll ratings. The Republicans who PRETEND to be outraged (just like the liberals) are the candidate RINOs (Rubio, Graham, Perry, Bush) whose poll ratings are sinking or non-existent, and just want the front-runner replaced by themselves. They have high hopes. :laugh:

In another thread I included them. This one was just too lengthy, because of having to go into some detail about the TV shows. Nice try though.

You are so delusional........of course Hillary can beat Trump. Only the crazies are rooting for Trump....and we're laughing our asses off you dummies. I doubt that you are able to figure anything from the following, but maybe if you ask someone to help you?

Poll Just 27 of Republicans think Donald Trump will be nominee Washington Examiner
EARTH TO MERTEX: She won't even beat Bernie. She's sinking exponentially.

435368687807-CLINTON_POLL_20150716.jpeg

Last edited:
Only on Faux News.........just like they thought for sure Romney was going to win.....right up to the end.....bwahahaha!
On the Democratic side, Clinton captures 59 percent among Democratic primary voters
Among registered Democratic Hispanic voters, 73 percent said they would vote for Clinton. No other challenger breaks double digits.
On Donald Trump, a solid majority of Hispanic voters — 79 percent — said they found the billionaire businessman’s comments on immigration offensive, and 71 percent hold an unfavorable opinion of him.
Haha.......try again!

1. There is no such thing as the "Hispanic vote". Come November 2016, Hispanics will vote for the best interests of themselves and all Americans which is to stop illegal immigration in its tracks and deport illegals. The illegals may vote for hildabeast, but it won't be enough.

2. All you're talking about is polls taken now. LOL.

3. "Faux News is MSNBC.

Haha.......try again!

1. There is no such thing as the "Hispanic vote". Come November 2016, Hispanics will vote for the best interests of themselves and all Americans which is to stop illegal immigration in its tracks and deport illegals. The illegals may vote for hildabeast, but it won't be enough.

2. All you're talking about is polls taken now. LOL.

3. "Faux News is MSNBC.
:lmao:

The fake outrage of liberals is embarrassing. Absolutely. But are liberals embarrassed by it ? Not at all. They're all too busy falling all over each other, doing everything they can to capitalize on what they think (wishfully) is their big opportunity to break open the Donald Trump rapid rise in popularity, Everything from bringing ex-US Army General Barry McCaffery on the Hardball with Chris Matthews show on MSNBC, to a drawn out, souped up segment, complete with showings of names of dead soldiers etched on granite memorial stones, on Lawrence O'Donnell's charade, posing as a TV news show.

One wonders how many generals or admirals Matthews pored through, before he finally found one willing to come on his show, and slam Trump. And how many told him to F off. But the O'Donnell segment was especially rich. Oh, he really poured it on thick. I never thought I'd live to see the day when liberals were so pro-military, and gushing-fervent about it, too.

Could folks guess that all this military love hysteria might not have been present, were it not for these liberals strong desire to dislodge Donald Trump ? They could guess it, and declare it.

I'm having to think back to the time in the mid-60's when McCain was shot down over North Vietnam. At the time (October 1967), after having served in 4 US Army bases, I was returning home with my Army troops from a National Guard weekend meeting. I jumped off the back of the truck, along with my fellow soldiers, wearing my green Army fatigues, combat boots, and carrying my rifle and duffle bag on my back. Sickeningly, I saw a mob of anti-war protestors on the front steps of the armory we were to enter, yelling and cursing at us. They also were throwing paper cups and crumbled up papers. A couple even spit.

We stayed behind the trucks for a minute, and then our company commanders ordered us to fasten bayonets. We clicked the bayonets on to the end of our rifles, and the crowd started dispersing. Funny, thinking back, I could swear some of the faces in that Army-hate crowd looked just like Army-love Chris Matthews, Lawrence O'Donnell, and Rachel Maddow, and Ann, Jonathan, and Michelle, Matthews' roundtable Trump-bashers. LOL.

You've got it all wrong. Many of us LIberals are Military families, and we do love the military.....that's why the Democratic party does more for veterans than you rich-adoring Republicans. You all just love the military to go fight your damn wars, but once they've done their duty you discard them like old tires. Why your party is always filing bills that go against veterans.

And about Trump......we're just sitting back and enjoying the entertainment.....:popcorn: he's destroying the rest of the candidates, which couldn't be good for your party, considering his rating against Hillary. We love that so many of you love Trump.

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
USA Today/Suffolk 7/9 - 7/12 1000 LV 3.0 51 34 Clinton +17
CNN/Opinion Research 6/26 - 6/28 890 RV 3.5 59 35 Clinton +24
FOX News 6/21 - 6/23 1005 RV 3.0 51 34 Clinton +17
Quinnipiac 5/19 - 5/26 1711 RV 2.4 50 32 Clinton +18
Do you think for a solitary second that Hillary can beat Trump in a general election ? HA HA. Imagine them in a debate. After that it'll be 90% Trump, 10% Hillary. You guys are panicking because you know you're up against an opponent you can't beat. :biggrin:
OMG Somebody lives in la la land! :cuckoo::lmao::lmao:

You are so delusional........of course Hillary can beat Trump. Only the crazies are rooting for Trump....and we're laughing our asses off you dummies. I doubt that you are able to figure anything from the following, but maybe if you ask someone to help you?

Poll Just 27 of Republicans think Donald Trump will be nominee Washington Examiner
EARTH TO MERTEX: She won't even beat Bernie. She's sinking exponentially.

435368687807-CLINTON_POLL_20150716.jpeg

I really don't know if you are smart enough to get this, but likeablity or favorability poll numbers do not translate into electability poll numbers.

It's the actual one-on-one matchup numbers that are the ones to watch.

You do realize this, right?

Republicans and Democrats alike hated Nixon in 1968. He won.

I really don't know if you are smart enough to get this, but likeablity or favorability poll numbers do not translate into electability poll numbers.

It's the actual one-on-one matchup numbers that are the ones to watch.

You do realize this, right?

Republicans and Democrats alike hated Nixon in 1968. He won.
As of now, it looks like the mitigating factor for Hillary might be a prison cell. Can someone actually be a president of the US from behind bars ? :dunno:

And I really don't know if you are old enough to remember this, but Nixon won because his opponent, Hubert Humphrey, amazingly, took no position on the Vietnam War. Nixon claimed to have a secret plan that he was going to end it. Odd as it may seem, in retrospect, in 1968, of the 2 guys, Nixon was the anti-war candidate, and a lot of liberals voted for him. He also had a tax on the rich of 70%. A lot higher than Obama. And created some good environmental laws.

Last edited:
The fake outrage of liberals is embarrassing. Absolutely. But are liberals embarrassed by it ? Not at all. They're all too busy falling all over each other, doing everything they can to capitalize on what they think (wishfully) is their big opportunity to break open the Donald Trump rapid rise in popularity, Everything from bringing ex-US Army General Barry McCaffery on the Hardball with Chris Matthews show on MSNBC, to a drawn out, souped up segment, complete with showings of names of dead soldiers etched on granite memorial stones, on Lawrence O'Donnell's charade, posing as a TV news show.

One wonders how many generals or admirals Matthews pored through, before he finally found one willing to come on his show, and slam Trump. And how many told him to F off. But the O'Donnell segment was especially rich. Oh, he really poured it on thick. I never thought I'd live to see the day when liberals were so pro-military, and gushing-fervent about it, too.

Could folks guess that all this military love hysteria might not have been present, were it not for these liberals strong desire to dislodge Donald Trump ? They could guess it, and declare it.

I'm having to think back to the time in the mid-60's when McCain was shot down over North Vietnam. At the time (October 1967), after having served in 4 US Army bases, I was returning home with my Army troops from a National Guard weekend meeting. I jumped off the back of the truck, along with my fellow soldiers, wearing my green Army fatigues, combat boots, and carrying my rifle and duffle bag on my back. Sickeningly, I saw a mob of anti-war protestors on the front steps of the armory we were to enter, yelling and cursing at us. They also were throwing paper cups and crumbled up papers. A couple even spit.

We stayed behind the trucks for a minute, and then our company commanders ordered us to fasten bayonets. We clicked the bayonets on to the end of our rifles, and the crowd started dispersing. Funny, thinking back, I could swear some of the faces in that Army-hate crowd looked just like Army-love Chris Matthews, Lawrence O'Donnell, and Rachel Maddow, and Ann, Jonathan, and Michelle, Matthews' roundtable Trump-bashers. LOL.

You've got it all wrong. Many of us LIberals are Military families, and we do love the military.....that's why the Democratic party does more for veterans than you rich-adoring Republicans. You all just love the military to go fight your damn wars, but once they've done their duty you discard them like old tires. Why your party is always filing bills that go against veterans.

And about Trump......we're just sitting back and enjoying the entertainment.....:popcorn: he's destroying the rest of the candidates, which couldn't be good for your party, considering his rating against Hillary. We love that so many of you love Trump.

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
USA Today/Suffolk 7/9 - 7/12 1000 LV 3.0 51 34 Clinton +17
CNN/Opinion Research 6/26 - 6/28 890 RV 3.5 59 35 Clinton +24
FOX News 6/21 - 6/23 1005 RV 3.0 51 34 Clinton +17
Quinnipiac 5/19 - 5/26 1711 RV 2.4 50 32 Clinton +18
Damn...your post is twisted and uninformed.

There is little difference between the parties. Both 'adore' the rich and both love war.
Seems to me you're the one that is twisted. It was Bush/Cheney that started the unnecessary Iraq war, and it is the Republican party that is wanting to reject the Iran Deal because they would rather go to war with Iran, and sacrifice our sons and daughters instead of trying for a peaceful agreement.

And no, Democrats and Obama do not "adore" the rich. Obama was happy to do away with the Tax cuts for the rich that BUSH (a Republican) put in place and the majority of Republicans in Congress wanted to keep because they believed it created jobs, although no jobs were created when it was in effect, and funny, after Obama did away with it, he was able to create jobs.

To not know these fundamental truths, indicates a complete lack of intelligence.
Well, you apparently are not very intelligent, because you failed to realize what I just pointed out to you. I'm glad I was able to help educate you.

What do you think of Big Ears not lowering flags for the Marines murdered in Chat, until he faced overwhelming criticism? What a great commander-in-chief.

Obama has a lot on his plate, and although the lowering of the flag is an honored tradition respectful of our fallen soldiers, there are far worse things than that .....in fact, it is a lot less significant than the Republican party trying to cut benefits to veterans and literally fucking our military over. You need to put your priorities in order.

* Senator Franken’s Anti-Rape Amendment to the Defense Appropriations Bill - Makes it so that women raped overseas while working for foreign contractors have the right to have their case heard in an American court instead of having their case mediated by the company they work for. Only Republican men voted against this, but it passed.

* Benefits for Homeless Veterans- Would have expanded benefits to homeless veterans and homeless veterans with children. Republicans blocked this.

Bills Republicans Have Blocked Republicans for Obama

Obama has a lot on his plate, and although the lowering of the flag is an honored tradition respectful of our fallen soldiers, there are far worse things than that .....in fact, it is a lot less significant than the Republican party trying to cut benefits to veterans and literally fucking our military over. You need to put your priorities in order.

* Senator Franken’s Anti-Rape Amendment to the Defense Appropriations Bill - Makes it so that women raped overseas while working for foreign contractors have the right to have their case heard in an American court instead of having their case mediated by the company they work for. Only Republican men voted against this, but it passed.

* Benefits for Homeless Veterans- Would have expanded benefits to homeless veterans and homeless veterans with children. Republicans blocked this.

Bills Republicans Have Blocked Republicans for Obama
With Obama gone, and Trump in the White House, our military is regaining its lost strength, and VA benefits have improved a lot. The VA was never worse than during the Obama years.

They are a bunch of sheep and don't have anything to add to this country. The seem to get their marching order from people like Soros and that type of Progressive. Progressive get richer and the poor become homeless.

They are a bunch of sheep and don't have anything to add to this country. The seem to get their marching order from people like Soros and that type of Progressive. Progressive get richer and the poor become homeless.
Many are really getting paid by the Progressives, it is starting to seem the powers that be really want is a violent revolution like they have in South America. Problem is we still have the right to vote, and be counted. If they could under mine the vote we have problems. I hate to think what that will be. I guess its time to start to us the VPN.

Care to compare score cards on which of us has contributed the most to this Country? You won't like the outcome.

Forum List

Back