Fake News

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
It seems a lot of folks are confused by that. A lot of liberals think it is just stuff the Donald does not like. Not understanding that liking or not liking it is not the problem.

It is a problem of the media distorting the story or spinning it to fit the liberal narrative and even outright lying. Of course no honest person likes that but the problem goes beyond not liking it...the problem really is that the truth is subverted. Not even to mention all the bias in the msm. In fact what we now see in the msm is very close to propaganda actually a lot of it is propaganda. Not even to mention how commericials are getting into the act of trying to indoctrinate folks into liberalism.

I am sure I am not the only one wondering why there are so many blacks in commericals and on T. V. shows. It sorta makes on think they are living in Africa. Why? Because advertisers are afraid of not being politically correct so they over compensate or they are indoctrinating folks into diveristy/multiculturalism or all the above.

Blacks represent about 12% of the population and are in far more than 12% of commericals at least half the time actually maybe even more Why are Hispanics, 17% and Asians 5%, so underrepresented?. Why are whites always portrayed as the stupid, uncool person to be tolerated or educated by the superior ethnic person?

Americans have long been noted for their sense of fair play. Unfortunately now people are getting so obsessed with their agenda they lose all sense of fair play. When you see mobs in berkley wearing masks and hitting folks with bicycle chain locks...one has to wonder...how can this happen in America and it is quite obvious that most of the violence comes from the left wing. Trump followers are constantly getting attacked...even for very minor things like wearing a Trump hat. I do not think this sort of thing has ever happened before. Attacking people for being conservative...outrageous.

I would love to see a congressional hearing on fake news and the biased media.

Trump-Supporting Veteran Violently Attacked By LA Mob

Last edited:
It seems a lot of folks are confused by that. A lot of liberals think it is just stuff the Donald does not like. Not understanding that liking or not liking it is not the problem.

It is a problem of the media distorting the story or spinning it to fit the liberal narrative and even outright lying. Of course no honest person likes that but the problem goes beyond not liking it...the problem really is that the truth is subverted. Not even to mention all the bias in the msm. In fact what we now see in the msm is very close to propaganda actually a lot of it is propaganda. Not even to mention how commericials are getting into the act of trying to indoctrinate folks into liberalism.

I am sure I am not the only one wondering why there are so many blacks in commericals and on T. V. shows. It sorta makes on think they are living in Africa. Why? Because advertisers are afraid of not being politically correct so they over compensate or they are indoctrinating folks into diveristy/multiculturalism or all the above.

Blacks represent about 12% of the population and are in far more than 12% of commericals at least half the time actually maybe even more Why are Hispanics, 17% and Asians 5%, so underrepresented?. Why are whites always portrayed as the stupid, uncool person to be tolerated or educated by the superior ethnic person?

Americans have long been noted for their sense of fair play. Unfortunately now people are getting so obsessed with their agenda they lose all sense of fair play. When you see mobs in berkley wearing masks and hitting folks with bicycle chain locks...one has to wonder...how can this happen in America and it is quite obvious that most of the violence comes from the left wing. Trump followers are constantly getting attacked...even for very minor things like wearing a Trump hat. I do not think this sort of thing has ever happened before. Attacking people for being conservative...outrageous.

I would love to see a congrrssioal hearing on fake news and the biased media.

You'll be okay, little guy :itsok:

I would love to see a congressional hearing on fake news and the biased media.

Don't be too convincing the Ds are giving away another gimme like they did with Hillary. DO NOT interfere with an opponent who is making a mistake.

Forum List

Back