Fake News ?

Actually it seems that Trump is falsely accused of falsely accusing the NY Times. He never said the Times "made up a source". That falls in the category of fake news.

Trump lies. Don't try to figure out what he might be thinking, or why he lies so much . Just accept that Trump lies.

Your solution to that problem with Hillary was to believe her ...

I won't engage you over Hillary concerning Trump's lying. Your misguided hate for her is unfounfed, but that doesn't matter any more. Get some new material. "But Hillary" is a stupid response from you.

Once again Trump is the victim of fake news generated by Media Matters and spun to hysterical left wing blogs. Smoke and mirror attempts are not surprising since the democrat party is in disarray about credible allegations about the "informant" or "spy" in the Trump campaign.

Trump Falsely Says Times Made Up Source in Report on Korea Summit Meeting

President Trump falsely accused The New York Times on Saturday of making up a source in an article about North Korea, even though the source was in fact a senior White House official speaking to a large group of reporters in the White House briefing room.

The president was referring to an article about the on-again, off-again summit meeting between Mr. Trump and Kim Jong-un, the leader of North Korea, which Mr. Trump had canceled Thursday.

The article, headlined, “Trump Says North Korea Summit May Be Rescheduled,” said that the United States was “back in touch with North Korea” and that the meeting might yet happen.

Mr. Trump posted on Twitter to denounce part of the article, which reported in the 10th paragraph that “a senior White House official told reporters that even if the meeting were reinstated, holding it on June 12 would be impossible, given the lack of time and the amount of planning needed.”

In a tweet, the president took issue with that sentence, saying, “WRONG AGAIN! Use real people, not phony sources.”

Why would Trump do this ? I can accept that he might be mistaken, or confused, rather than straight out lying but it does not reflect well when he is saying one thing and a spokesman is saying something else.
Trump does this because he’s a liar.

He’s seeking to destroy the truth by carpet bombing it with his lies in an effort to render the American people immune to his lies, where they are no longer aware of the fact his is lying.

No president has ever continuously lied like Trump does

Now that's a lie

No it isn't. I doubt there has been a more public figure that has lied more than Donald J. Trump. He lied 3,000 times in just over 450 days. He has been awarded "Lie of the Year" twice already and is well on his way to a third title.

Trump is pathological in his lying. He lies about stupid, easily proven thing like crowd size and whether it rained or not during his inauguration. Worse still is even after the facts have been pointed out to the dunce, he continues to repeat the lie.

Trump Falsely Says Times Made Up Source in Report on Korea Summit Meeting

President Trump falsely accused The New York Times on Saturday of making up a source in an article about North Korea, even though the source was in fact a senior White House official speaking to a large group of reporters in the White House briefing room.

The president was referring to an article about the on-again, off-again summit meeting between Mr. Trump and Kim Jong-un, the leader of North Korea, which Mr. Trump had canceled Thursday.

The article, headlined, “Trump Says North Korea Summit May Be Rescheduled,” said that the United States was “back in touch with North Korea” and that the meeting might yet happen.

Mr. Trump posted on Twitter to denounce part of the article, which reported in the 10th paragraph that “a senior White House official told reporters that even if the meeting were reinstated, holding it on June 12 would be impossible, given the lack of time and the amount of planning needed.”

In a tweet, the president took issue with that sentence, saying, “WRONG AGAIN! Use real people, not phony sources.”

Why would Trump do this ? I can accept that he might be mistaken, or confused, rather than straight out lying but it does not reflect well when he is saying one thing and a spokesman is saying something else.
And of course Trump isn’t alone on the right contriving and propagating lies.

Conservative media have been doing this for years with their fake news agenda.

the failing New York Times is getting desperate

their attempts to bring Trump down continue to flop

they used to be a respected news source, so sad

Trump lies. Don't try to figure out what he might be thinking, or why he lies so much . Just accept that Trump lies.

I won't engage you over Hillary concerning Trump's lying. Your misguided hate for her is unfounfed, but that doesn't matter any more. Get some new material. "But Hillary" is a stupid response from you.

His fixation with a private citizen that has no power is even more ironic when you see him start threads about "Trump Derangement Syndrome". You just can't make this stuff up...

Just as Obama did. Just as W did. Just as Bubba did....and so way and so forth.

No. No president has ever continuously lied like Trump does, and over such childish things that are obviously lies. What he says is not born out by the facts almost all the time.
I can’t agree but I do know that with 90% of MSM Trump reporting being negative, I can see why some Americans think as you do.

My misguided hate for Hillary, classic. Look at your avatar, moron.

I've never had an avatar with who I hate on it. My avatar is always who I am. I seek liberty. Your choice of your own symbol of who you are is hate

You almost gotta laugh that the crazy angry half psychotic left's latest tactic when everything else failed was to use Media Matters's spin an effort to brand the President of the United States as a liar. God only knows that the entire JFK administration was based on lies and fabrications and downright fiction and if Media Matters was around at that time and was anti-JFK, Soros would have been indicted or killed by the Kennedy CIA. Barry Hussein's sorry assed qualification for the biggest job in the freaking world was a "community activist" which is liberal speak for political liar and his political mentor was a freaking domestic terrorist. If Media Matters was fair and balanced and if they were around when Hussein was a candidate they probably could have put him in freaking jail. The dirty little secret is that Media Matters is the propaganda arm of the DNC these days and the crazy half psychotic left relies on hysteria generated by the left wing blogs regardless of the success of the Trump administration.

Forum List

Back