Fake News Watch: Are you serious? CNN used video game footage to "prove" Russian hacking?

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Yep!

Not making it up!

This from the supposed side of the aisle NOT doing the "fake news" (according to liberals.) Nope you can ALWAYS trust the Clinton News Network (er I mean CNN). Let's watch!

CNN uses Fallout 4 screenshot in report on Russian hacking :lmao:
Russian hackers most likely did not use Pip-Boys to disrupt the US presidential election.

CNN uses Fallout 4 screenshot in report on Russian hacking

I mean we got sooooooooooooooo much evidence of Russians hacking the election that CNN is swimming in evidence. That's why they used a screen shot from a video game for their report on "hacking."

Yeah boys. The liberals who are going to "police" our free speech and save us from "fake news" are on the job!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Why do you believe Russia more than America?

That was a desperate attempt to change the subject and make it about me.

It's siding with Russia to point out CNN faked a report on Russian hacking????

That's pretty damn lame coming from you. Try a little harder.

ROFL!

:lmao:

ROFL!

You started a thread implying Russia's innocence.

Like so many of you Orange Jesus's worshipers, you are willing to believe a former communist authoritarian who thinks the collapse of the USSR was the biggest tragedy of the 20th century, and who blames America for it before you believe Americans.

It's so pathetic.

ROFL!

You started a thread implying Russia's innocence.

Like so many of your Orange Jesus's worshipers, you are willing to believe a former communist authoritarian who thinks the collapse of the USSR was the biggest tragedy of the 20th century, and who blames America for it.

It's so pathetic.

Exactly how am I saying anything other than I don't buy Russia hacked the election.

Sorry, but the admin has YET to release any evidence and now CNN is using VIDEO GAME SCREENSHOTS to prove it.

And *I* am implying something?

No sorry, the people implying are the ones making claims with NO evidence.

Keep digging.

Возвращайтесь в Россию. Твой господин Путин требует вас.

Oh please you big baby.

This is as bad as when Dan Rather put out those faked George Bush National Guard records, with the overly obvious Microsoft fonts that couldn't have existed in 1972 (let alone 1992).

If I was pointing that out would I be a Vietnam sympathizer?

It makes about as much sense.

Like I said, keep digging. This is about liberals caught faking and lying again, and you just want to change the subject (surprise, surprise).

Not going to work.

Isn't it funny that liberals used to be Russia's useful idiots, now it's "conservatives" who are Russia's bitches?

Look we know exactly what is going on here.

Liberals think conservatives are paranoid of Russia and they can use that to foster a myth Trump didn't legitimately win.

I liken it to when Al Gore kept trying to bring up Cheney's gay daughter in 2000 because he thought conservatives hated gays and would turn from voting for Bush/Cheney.

That didn't work either.

We can't help it, if you libs think only in narrow minded stereotypes.

Forum List

Back