Fake News Suing WH Over Acosta Pass

According to the article, no suit has yet been filed.

It also doesn't say anything about sending any reporter being a Constitutional right, although it does have a statement by a "First Amendment legal expert" saying CNN should sue, so that at least strongly implies it is a Constitutional issue.

I also find it hilarious the way Kellyanne Conway tried to equate speeding up a portion of the video of the incident to football, as though video replay is in the habit of speeding up footage rather than slowing it down. :p

This whole Acosta thing has been blown out of proportion by everyone involved IMO.

It also doesn't say anything about sending any reporter being a Constitutional right, although it does have a statement by a "First Amendment legal expert" saying CNN should sue, so that at least strongly implies it is a Constitutional issue.

I also find it hilarious the way Kellyanne Conway tried to equate speeding up a portion of the video of the incident to football, as though video replay is in the habit of speeding up footage rather than slowing it down. :p

This whole Acosta thing has been blown out of proportion by everyone involved IMO.
Says the lawsuit is being prepared and a lawsuit is meaningless unless there’s a Constitutional issue.

Remember, republican's reacted to the murder of a Washington Post journalist by making a show of support for those who ordered the murder. Acosta needs to watch his back.

I find it hilarious that you Stalinists think access to the President is a "constitutional right."

Why don't I have a white house press pass?

Says the lawsuit is being prepared and a lawsuit is meaningless unless there’s a Constitutional issue.

Since when? People and companies get sued over non-Constitutional issues all the time. There's no limitation to lawsuits having to be about Constitutional protections.

This possible suit sounds as though it might end up at least partially based on Constitutional grounds, but it certainly doesn't have to be.

And the article did not actually say a lawsuit was being prepared, it says that Sam Donaldson was asked to give an affidavit about the incident. I wouldn't doubt that CNN is having lawyers prepare the groundwork for a suit, but the article doesn't say a suit is being prepared.

Remember, republican's reacted to the murder of a Washington Post journalist by making a show of support for those who ordered the murder. Acosta needs to watch his back.

You mean the Saudi Arabian national who occasional wrote free lance articles picked up by the post?

Accoster is a fucking disgrace.

mrz111018dAPR20181110124542.jpg

I find it hilarious that you Stalinists think access to the President is a "constitutional right."

"You Stalinists"?

Nice strawman there. I never said nor hinted that access to the president is a Constitutional right.

I'm neither the "First Amendment legal expert" cited in the article nor in any way affiliated with CNN. ;)

Give drama boy Acosta his pass back and cancel the daily briefings. Problem solved.

Accoster is a rat in the grain cellar.

There is no constitutional right to White House access. If there were, both you and I would have such access, but we don't. It is a privilege that is earned, that that clown Accoster has squandered his privilege.

Fuck him, he can write for the Bumfuck Gazette.

"You Stalinists"?

Nice strawman there. I never said nor hinted that access to the president is a Constitutional right.

I'm neither the "First Amendment legal expert" cited in the article nor in any way affiliated with CNN. ;)

Jim the Accoster squandered the privilege to cover the White House. The asshole can write anything he likes, and the dishonorable scum of CNN can air it. BUT he has no right to White House Access. No more than you or I do.

You mean the Saudi Arabian national who occasional wrote free lance articles picked up by the post?
Yeah that guy, whose murder you defend. Disgraceful.

Well, you always were a fucking liar. :thup:
You defended it in that last post. Tried to belittle the murder as much as possible, in defense of Saudi Arabia.
:rofl:

What a stupid fucking liar.

You don't even have enough sense to lie about something that can't be instantly checked.

You're a hate filled bigot with not a shred or hint of integrity. Gutter scum in every sense of the word. Uneducated, angry and prone to violence. Nothing you haven't heard many times during your various incarcerations, I'm sure.

Forum List

Back