Fake news strikes again as they stage a rescue

Dumb?

Dumb is believing that they would purposely destroy a truck like that.

You don't know that there weren't issues with the truck or the guy was paid. You are completely ignoring the magical instant wardrobe change of the supposed victim. And who runs to help someone without putting the mic down? We couldn't see much of it because the sign blocked the camera.

Which of course is suspicious in in it of itself.
Why vid a sign when you could be vidioing the heroic acts of Drew Griffin?

I think it was supposed to appear that the camera man went to help but why didn't he do it right away. He kept filming the guy running toward the truck and then stopped when the sign blocked the camera.

CNN has been busted so many times faking news. Would not surprise me in the least if they tried a little harder this time to make it look legit.

Also, it looked suspicious that the truck driver decided to drive into the water. Seriously, who is that fucking stupid?

Is it destroyed? It looked mostly intact to me. That truck will be repaired, as opposed to going to a junk yard, so lets slow down with the "destroyed" stuff.

Dukes of Hazard wrecked 10 cars per episode, so why cant CNN do the same thing for ratings? It appears thats exactly what they did.

It was floating, dope. That also means it was sinking. A flooded car is a total loss.

Why do you idiots continually need the obvious explained to you?
If its a "$50,000" car, it isnt a total loss. Even if the engine is hydrolocked, he could still replace the engine for less than 10k, easily.

It's an insurance write-off, dude. More splainin' still required?
So what youre saying is, this hoax didnt cost CNN $50,000? Thanks for proving my point.

Assuming they owned it, dope.

Your conspiracy already has way too many moving parts for a simple stunt that would have little to no effect on the ratings of a network that doesn't have problems with their ratings in the first place.

You guys are some simple mofos. :laugh:
Too many moving parts? It takes one truck and a camera. Its as easy as it gets.

Dumb?

You don't know that there weren't issues with the truck or the guy was paid. You are completely ignoring the magical instant wardrobe change of the supposed victim. And who runs to help someone without putting the mic down? We couldn't see much of it because the sign blocked the camera.

I think it was supposed to appear that the camera man went to help but why didn't he do right away. He kept filming the guy running toward the truck and then stopped when the sign blocked the camera.

There was a break in the vid around the time the cameraman started vidioing the sign as well.
Then Griffin magically appeared in pants and boots

Dumb?

I think it was supposed to appear that the camera man went to help but why didn't he do it right away. He kept filming the guy running toward the truck and then stopped when the sign blocked the camera.

CNN has been busted so many times faking news. Would not surprise me in the least if they tried a little harder this time to make it look legit.

Also, it looked suspicious that the truck driver decided to drive into the water. Seriously, who is that fucking stupid?
Hillary/Bernie voters?

Forum List

Back