Fake news....no, the military is not discharging immigrants because they are immigrants, another lie

there is a good chance he was working for the Chinese Government..... I heard an expert on China describe their long game in getting people into this country in various fields..... They don't mind taking years and years to get people into place......

And your evidence that he may be working for the Chinese government is where?

I think you’ve watched too many episodes of The Americans
Well he couldn't pass a background check now could he?

there is a good chance he was working for the Chinese Government..... I heard an expert on China describe their long game in getting people into this country in various fields..... They don't mind taking years and years to get people into place......

with the russia evidence

You mean like this guy....

Chinese Spy 'Slept' In U.S. for 2 Decades

Prosecutors called Chi Mak the "perfect sleeper agent," though he hardly looked the part. For two decades, the bespectacled Chinese-born engineer lived quietly with his wife in a Los Angeles suburb, buying a house and holding a steady job with a U.S. defense contractor, which rewarded him with promotions and a security clearance. Colleagues remembered him as a hard worker who often took paperwork home at night.

Eventually, Mak's job gave him access to sensitive plans for Navy ships, submarines and weapons. These he secretly copied and sent via courier to China -- fulfilling a mission that U.S. officials say he had been planning since the 1970s.

Mak was sentenced last week to 24 1/2 years in prison by a federal judge who described the lengthy term as a warning to China not to "send agents here to steal America's military secrets." But it may already be too late: According to U.S. intelligence and Justice Department officials, the Mak case represents only a small facet of an intelligence-gathering operation that has long been in place and is growing in size and sophistication.

The Chinese government, in an enterprise that one senior official likened to an "intellectual vacuum cleaner," has deployed a diverse network of professional spies, students, scientists and others to systematically collect U.S. know-how, the officials said. Some are trained in modern electronic techniques for snooping on wireless computer transactions. Others, such as Mak, are technical experts who have been in place for years and have blended into their communities.

"Chi Mak acknowledged that he had been placed in the United States more than 20 years earlier, in order to burrow into the defense-industrial establishment to steal secrets," Joel Brenner, the head of counterintelligence for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, said in an interview. "It speaks of deep pat

And this guy...

Dongfan Chung, a Boeing engineer arrested in February for allegedly passing classified space shuttle and rocket documents to Chinese officials, was accused in court documents of responding to orders from Beijing as long ago as 1979 -- making him a second alleged longtime agent.

And here is Mike Baker, a former member of the CIA discussing how China plants intelligence operatives into our country over decades...

He talks about this at the 51:40 mark on the video....

Forum List

Back