Fake news....no, the military is not discharging immigrants because they are immigrants, another lie

The truth is the truth, but that has never stopped the left wing democrats with press credentials...

‘Army Discharging Immigrants’ Story May Not Be The Outrage It’s Cracked Up To Be

Ah you are good at spreading fake news.

Certainly the original story is thin- but the article you cited just offers the opinions of some people of why the discharging may be happening- it doesn't prove that the military is not discharging these men and women because they are immigrants.

The truth is the truth, but that has never stopped the left wing democrats with press credentials...

‘Army Discharging Immigrants’ Story May Not Be The Outrage It’s Cracked Up To Be
Dude, that doesn't say what you think it does. It mentions a number of other possible reasons but no evidence either way. Your thread title is a LIE. Your linked article is FAKE NEWS. Pretty much par for the course with both you and the daily caller.

What's the deal anyway? No shootings in Europe for you to freak out about today?

Dude, that doesn't say what you think it does. It mentions a number of other possible reasons but no evidence either way. Your thread title is a LIE. Your linked article is FAKE NEWS. Pretty much par for the course with both you and the daily caller.

What's the deal anyway? No shootings in Europe for you to freak out about today?
Meanwhile since there are 70000 legal immigrants in the service and NONE of them have been discharged the AP story is the lie. It implies with no evidence that they were discharged solely for being legal immigrants.

anytime the MSM uses the word ''immigrant'' it really means illegal jackass and or criminal

This is just page 17 in the liberal play book.
  1. Make up story you think will embarrass the opposition.

2. Plant story in one of many liberal news outlets.

3. Jump all over opposition because of story.
This of course is followed by:
  1. Opposition shows story is false.

2. Defend story in full awareness it is false.

3. Call opposition racists.

Meanwhile since there are 70000 legal immigrants in the service and NONE of them have been discharged the AP story is the lie. It implies with no evidence that they were discharged solely for being legal immigrants.
There are they seem to think they were.

There are they seem to think they were.

Certainly they do. It is easier to think that than admit they might have done something wrong. Just like the robber shot by police saying they were profiled as they came out of the quickshop with a money bag one hand and a gun in the other.

SCOTUS%20Pick%20600a%20LI20180705023610.jpg

working for money , healthcare , citizenship and favors makes the perfect government employee or 'kings men' . They ALL should be removed from USA military service in my opinion .

there is a good chance he was working for the Chinese Government..... I heard an expert on China describe their long game in getting people into this country in various fields..... They don't mind taking years and years to get people into place......

there is a good chance he was working for the Chinese Government..... I heard an expert on China describe their long game in getting people into this country in various fields..... They don't mind taking years and years to get people into place......

And your evidence that he may be working for the Chinese government is where?

I think you’ve watched too many episodes of The Americans

Nope.... a security expert was a guest on a show and he talked about the Chinese infiltrating through long term placement in our country...... this guy seems like just the type... getting a Phd. in the military.....

And they bounced him for no reason?

How about this.......

Others said the Army informed them they'd been labeled as security risks because they have relatives abroad or because the Defense Department had not completed background checks on them.

Forum List

Back