Fake news: IIhan Omar blames President Trump for death of 9 month old Texas baby except he's not dea

2588FF6B-0AC0-4556-A979-CE935CE4F294.jpeg

Too busy running around with someone else’s husband to get the facts straight?
FAKE NEWS: Ilhan Omar Blames President Trump For Death Of 9-Month-Old Texas Baby, Except He’s Not Dead

Yep that's about the size of it all money politics and all just lie tell their idiots bs and they'll believe it cause it's their hero cause she's NOT white that's all that counts in the world of politics..
Oh yeah I forgot that Trump maliciously went after healthcare for innocent children. Fuck all of you assholes.

:290968001256257790-final:
FAKE NEWS: Ilhan Omar Blames President Trump For Death Of 9-Month-Old Texas Baby, Except He’s Not Dead

Yep that's about the size of it all money politics and all just lie tell their idiots bs and they'll believe it cause it's their hero cause she's NOT white that's all that counts in the world of politics..
Oh yeah I forgot that Trump maliciously went after healthcare for innocent children. Fuck all of you assholes.
:itsok:

Re election chances for Omar....
giphy.gif

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-25_9-11-51.png
    upload_2019-10-25_9-11-51.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 14

giphy.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back