Fake News And The Iraq War: New Film 'Shock And Awe'...

Lol, Rump only cares about Rump.

Nah, he seems to be looking out for American Citizen interests. And we haven't had a President do that in a long time. The previous 4 US Presidents or so, catered to foreign interests. They were NWO Globalists. They didn't put Americans first.

He has fooled you or you have fooled yourself. If he is so America first why hasn't he brought his items back here to be built? He isn't just another globalist he is THE gloalist!

He's trying. His isn't a Soros-owned NWO Puppet. He's putting Citizens' interests first. Like i said, the previous 4 US Presidents put foreign interests first. They sold Americans out.

Trying to have more of his crap made overseas, yup I would agree!

I'm sure Democrat Fake News told ya that, but it isn't reality. He's working very hard trying to bring good jobs back to our country. The previous 4 US Presidents sure didn't do that. I wish him all the best.

Your own eyes would tell u that if you would indeed open them. So when is he scheduled to bring back the manufacturing of his own junk? A tentative date even?

"Everyone else"... Franco, your hyperbole exposes your ignorance. Really?
Trump who parrots the BS GOP has about 10% approval worldwide.

Trump is President of the United States. He doesn't aspire to be 'President of the World', like Hussein did. He's representing American Citizens. And that's his job. He has some faults, but i really respect him for standing up for Citizens. Good on em. :thup:
What a pile of crap...Yep standing up for Rich Americans again... Great job.

What's wrong with being rich? It's America. It's 'Get rich, or die trying.' Anyone who believes otherwise, is either very dumb, or very naive.
Nothing of course if you pay your fair share in taxes, but now if you count all taxes we have basically a Flat tax system and the middle class and our infrastructure are slowly going to hell. Already we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility in our history and in the developed world. The Dupes of the GOP know nothing about it LOL.

FRANCO... when will you learn that the Internet is your friend and can keep you from making dumb ass comments like:

A) The facts are supported by this link Franco:https://nypost.com/2016/02/24/45-percent-of-americans-pay-no-federal-income-tax/
On average, those in the bottom 40 percent of the income spectrum end up getting money from the government.
Meanwhile, the richest 20 percent of Americans, by far, pay the most in income taxes, forking over nearly 87 percent of all the income tax collected by Uncle Sam.
The top 1 percent of Americans, who have an average income of more than $2.1 million, pay 43.6 percent of all the federal individual income tax in the US; the top 0.1 percent — just 115,000 households, whose average income is more than $9.4 million — pay more than 20 percent of it.

B) Now as far as the dumb ass comment: worst inequality and upward Mobility in our history
Explain this chart DUMMY!
Yes, the US middle class is shrinking, but it's because Americans are moving up. And no, Americans are not struggling to afford a home. - AEI

Explain how MORE Americans are LEAVING the middle class FRANCO?????

GEEZ this is like shooting fish in a barrel!
middleclassshrinking.png

"Everyone else"... Franco, your hyperbole exposes your ignorance. Really?
Trump who parrots the BS GOP has about 10% approval worldwide.

Trump is President of the United States. He doesn't aspire to be 'President of the World', like Hussein did. He's representing American Citizens. And that's his job. He has some faults, but i really respect him for standing up for Citizens. Good on em. :thup:
What a pile of crap...Yep standing up for Rich Americans again... Great job.

What's wrong with being rich? It's America. It's 'Get rich, or die trying.' Anyone who believes otherwise, is either very dumb, or very naive.
Nothing of course if you pay your fair share in taxes, but now if you count all taxes we have basically a Flat tax system and the middle class and our infrastructure are slowly going to hell. Already we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility in our history and in the developed world. The Dupes of the GOP know nothing about it LOL.

Nothing wrong with being rich. You're just listening to disingenuous Democrats and their Fake News too much. Most of the Democrats duping you, are filthy rich Capitalists. They're just playing you, kid.

Last edited:
All the lies told to justify the Iraq invasion, weren't just told by our Government.

By Martin Armstrong

I recently watched the movie Shock & Awe on the Iraq War. It really showed how the pretend free press are just stenographers for the government and that your President Trump is absolutely correct about fake news. The movie ended with the New York Times apologizing for its fake reporting.

I STRONGLY advise that you take the time to watch this film. Then you will start to understand how the Deep State and how the mainstream press is interlinked. Yes, I know Bill Kristol. He even spoke at one of our conferences back in the early nineties. I do not think he was so much a neocon back then. I would by no means say we were “friends” just knew each other from the political circles in Washington...

Why Did the US Invade Iraq? - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

In 9 pages this thread has devolved into the usual Trump / anti Trump mud slinging. But the original topic, fake news, makes me wonder weather we will ever wake up to the fact that 9/11 was fake? The war in Iraq we were lied into was predicated on the "9/11 attack", the events of which were physically impossible. I have no conspiracy theory, but I've done the simple math. Just the exterior structural frame in just the "affected area" contained more mass than the entire plane. More mass of a denser and stronger material. What we should have seen would look more like an egg hitting a floor than an arrow piercing a piece of paper.

Just saying that when millions of people can look at fake video and be deceived anything is possible. We are in an era when it is literally impossible to know what news is fake and what news is not.

All the lies told to justify the Iraq invasion, weren't just told by our Government.

By Martin Armstrong

I recently watched the movie Shock & Awe on the Iraq War. It really showed how the pretend free press are just stenographers for the government and that your President Trump is absolutely correct about fake news. The movie ended with the New York Times apologizing for its fake reporting.

I STRONGLY advise that you take the time to watch this film. Then you will start to understand how the Deep State and how the mainstream press is interlinked. Yes, I know Bill Kristol. He even spoke at one of our conferences back in the early nineties. I do not think he was so much a neocon back then. I would by no means say we were “friends” just knew each other from the political circles in Washington...

Why Did the US Invade Iraq? - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

In 9 pages this thread has devolved into the usual Trump / anti Trump mud slinging. But the original topic, fake news, makes me wonder weather we will ever wake up to the fact that 9/11 was fake? The war in Iraq we were lied into was predicated on the "9/11 attack", the events of which were physically impossible. I have no conspiracy theory, but I've done the simple math. Just the exterior structural frame in just the "affected area" contained more mass than the entire plane. More mass of a denser and stronger material. What we should have seen would look more like an egg hitting a floor than an arrow piercing a piece of paper.

Just saying that when millions of people can look at fake video and be deceived anything is possible. We are in an era when it is literally impossible to know what news is fake and what news is not.

Excellent observations. The thread wasn't intended to be only about Donald Trump. But the TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is so pervasive. Fake News has been around a long time. Thanks for actually reading the article. You're likely the only poster who did. :thup:

It will take the next generation to understand what really happened on 9/11. Only people who were not traumatized by the horrific events of 9/11 will be able to look dispassionately, without prejudice at what is the official story. They will recognize the obvious impossibility of that story.

New Topics

Forum List

Back