Fake ISIS Execution Video leaked

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
McCain´s fake execution video has been obtained by a Russian hacker group called Cyber Berkut. The video has not yet been verified and the purpose of fake executions by ISIS/Westerners is unclear.

"A leaked video showing staged ISIS execution video has gone viral recently on social media network.

The video was hacked by a group of Russian hackers called “Cyber Berkut”. The group claimed to have stolen the footage from an electronic device reportedly belonging to one on US senator John McCain’s staffer.

The authenticity of the video has not been verified yet.

In the footage which was taken inside a film studio, two actors play the executioner and the prisoner in orange jumpsuit, mimicking the sickening execution videos frequently published by the terror group.

Miraculously enough, all ISIS prisoners are shown calm, composed and almost satisfied with their fate. This has repeatedly raised the eyebrows of many internet viewers around the world about the authenticity of these videos."

Fake ISIS execution video leaked

In other news the conspiracy nut cases are still trying to find the where abouts of the passengers on flight 93
Are you blind or just too bone-headed to watch this video?
So you want me to watch the conspiracy nut cases staged video of Apollo 11 also?

No thanks it's FUCKING dumb

Got news for you Jack ass those family members morn the death of their loved ones.

holy smokes, we know these bastards, ISIS. are killing people by the thousands and this is what they are bringing out. what fools we have in this country. Bin Laden and ISIS calls them:

useful tools

In other news the conspiracy nut cases are still trying to find the where abouts of the passengers on flight 93
So you want me to watch the conspiracy nut cases staged video of Apollo 11 also?

Got news for you Jack ass those family members morn the death of their loved ones.
You can refuse to watch it but this will not make it disappear, nut.

Last edited:

You can refuse to watch it but it this will not make it disappear, nut.
yea we know it got you excited, so please join up, the FBI monitors this site :)

yea we know it got you excited, so please join up, the FBI monitors this site :)
Moron. When somebody is against ISIS on the board, its me.

so why you supporting these conspiracy theorys? Next you going to post according to the nut jobs Fema is stocking up, waiting for the 2 mile wide comet going to hit north America in September and going to attack Texas

Gtfo out of here weirdo

so why you supporting these conspiracy theorys? Next you going to post according to the nut jobs Fema is stocking up, waiting for the 2 mile wide comet going to hit north America in September and going to attack Texas

Gtfo out of here weirdo
What conspiracy theories?

Forum List

Back