Fake fundraisers, racist allegations against mother follow Tennessee boy's anti bullying video

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Fake fundraisers, racism allegations against mother follow Tennessee boy's anti-bullying video

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — The heartwarming story of a bullied East Tennessee boy who received support from around the world grew more complicated Monday as fake social media accounts solicited donations and some internet users leveled accusations of racism against the boy's mother.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the guilt trips that poured out for the kid, when most ppl said the kid should just kick their asses case closed.
and so what they had a confederate flag.
Typical of an ANTI TRUMP hater.............................

and leave it to a hypocritical fk to be oh so ANTI BULLY and the fkrs do it themselves. lmao

Yeah, bullyingis OK to the leftwingers as long as it is a white person targeted and especially if they are proud Southerners.

When it first happened I did question why the mother had a cellphone in her son's face while questioning him, uploaded it to Facebook, and quickly created a GoFundMe page. Now not only has the kid been bullied, but it looks like he's being used by his own mother in some money grabbing scheme.

I've seen it said that this kid may have been the one who threw the first punch by dropping the N word to whoever decided to fire back at him in return which is what we see him bawl about in the video.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If he truly was the instigator of this matter, everything that has been given to him in my opinion should be taken away. Why should he be showered with gifts of gold if he is the one who got this whole issue started?

I've seen it said that this kid may have been the one who threw the first punch by dropping the N word to whoever decided to fire back at him in return which is what we see him bawl about in the video.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If he truly was the instigator of this matter, everything that has been given to him in my opinion should be taken away. Why should he be showered with gifts of gold if he is the one who got this whole issue started?

If his mother really is a racist as some have claimed maybe he deserves even more sympathy. Not only was he a victim of his upbringing, but it seems he's now a victim of his mother's greed. :(

Forum List

Back