Fake Evangelist Bill Graham "Perished" and DID NOT "Reap Life Everlasting" like John 3:16 states.

I'll bet you've never had your religion challenged like this before

Aww, honey, you are no challenge. And it's not me who has decided your fate. It's you.
Revelation 20:15 - And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

As for me being a liar, I am afraid that title belongs to you too:
1 John 2:22-23 And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

It's not to late. Accept the gift that Christ has offered you from the cross and reap the benefits of a bright eternity.
Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Here is yet another who has no clue what the Book of Life and Lake of Fire is, let alone death or eternal life.
We know what the Catholic Whore House wants it to believe.
Why do you shun my questions? Surely the Creator has given you the answers. Or has He rejected you?
How long have you been here on earth, and since you never die, do you age? I just wonder what you are going to look like in say another 100 years.
When the Creator speaks for himself He proves He is who He says He is through prophecy. Something man is incapable of doing. So, why does the Creator need you as a spokesman?
Can you prove you are speaking on behalf of the Creator?

No need to wonder or guess what the Book of Life and the Lake of Fire are. They are adequately explained God. You know, the one who created them. So, has Satan given you a new definition of the two? You do know that is who is guiding you, right? Because God says you are a liar.

What does your "creator" say about Jesus? Can you at least muster a response to that question? How sucky of a spokesman are you?
you don't know what the Devil is either.
don't look to me to cast pearls before swine like you.
I'll tell you if you're right or wrong.
no one on this forum or any christian forum has it right yet.
arrogance and darkness abounds.
So, No answers. lol. I'm shocked. A spokesman with no spoke.
Why not be a pal and tell us all about Jesus...

Aww, honey, you are no challenge. And it's not me who has decided your fate. It's you.
Revelation 20:15 - And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 John 2:22-23 And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

It's not to late. Accept the gift that Christ has offered you from the cross and reap the benefits of a bright eternity.
Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Here is yet another who has no clue what the Book of Life and Lake of Fire is, let alone death or eternal life.
Why do you shun my questions? Surely the Creator has given you the answers. Or has He rejected you?
How long have you been here on earth, and since you never die, do you age? I just wonder what you are going to look like in say another 100 years.
When the Creator speaks for himself He proves He is who He says He is through prophecy. Something man is incapable of doing. So, why does the Creator need you as a spokesman?

No need to wonder or guess what the Book of Life and the Lake of Fire are. They are adequately explained God. You know, the one who created them. So, has Satan given you a new definition of the two? You do know that is who is guiding you, right? Because God says you are a liar.

What does your "creator" say about Jesus? Can you at least muster a response to that question? How sucky of a spokesman are you?

Are you a godbotherer?

What does "your creator" say about Jesus? Can you at least muster a response to that question? How sucky of a spokesman are you?
you sound like pompous pilate

You godbotherers arrogantly stand in judgement of others as if in a crusade from god. Who Do you people think you are? There is no God and never has been and you have no evidence there is.

See how good you are now.
As far as mortals in metaphysical darkness like you go, the answer is this - "The Son quickens whom he will" (John 5:21) - you simply have not been quickened yet.
For most all christian's who have been quickened, they remain in the infant state of illumination, thus, remain stuck-on-stupid.
Does the Son have a name?
What is your definition of quicken? I'm pretty sure it's not the same as the Son's definition, lol...
You're pretty sure...nothing definitive.
Thus, you're still in confusion.
And I've not even started, and won't.
Just toying with low-level antichrist's.
We have already established who the liar is according to God. He even uses the word. The LIAR is the one who rejects Christ. He called you an anti-Christ:
Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.
And this is your fate:
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.

Say His name, falli. Say, "Jesus Christ is Lord." Say, "No one goes to the Father except through Jesus Christ."
Does His name burn your tongue?

Extremely weird thread. Since I rarely post here anymore, can one of the believers here who is more of a regular give me the Cliff Notes version on what the OP believes?

What is your definition of quicken?

Are you a godbotherer?

What does "your creator" say about Jesus? Can you at least muster a response to that question? How sucky of a spokesman are you?

You godbotherers arrogantly stand in judgement of others as if in a crusade from god. Who Do you people think you are? There is no God and never has been and you have no evidence there is.

As far as mortals in metaphysical darkness like you go, the answer is this - "The Son quickens whom he will" (John 5:21) - you simply have not been quickened yet.
For most all christian's who have been quickened, they remain in the infant state of illumination, thus, remain stuck-on-stupid.
What is your definition of quicken? I'm pretty sure it's not the same as the Son's definition, lol...

Are you a godbotherer?

Graham trained at the Dallas Theological Semminary which was started by Cyrus Scofield and Zionist Samuel Untermyer.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."
With all due respect, Origen is wrong. For the most part the Bible is plain and simple. Thou shalt not, means thou shalt not. Love one another, means what it says. There are some parables, paradoxes and conundrums, but it is for God to hide a thing and for us to find a thing. If you know His voice you will understand His words. If Mark asks a question, the answer will be in Matthew, or Proverbs, etc.

Are you a godbotherer?

Are you a godbotherer?

Graham trained at the Dallas Theological Semminary which was started by Cyrus Scofield and Zionist Samuel Untermyer.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."
With all due respect, Origen is wrong. For the most part the Bible is plain and simple. Thou shalt not, means thou shalt not. Love one another, means what it says. There are some parables, paradoxes and conundrums, but it is for God to hide a thing and for us to find a thing. If you know His voice you will understand His words. If Mark asks a question, the answer will be in Matthew, or Proverbs, etc.

Whatever. Billy Graham was under the influence of the Scofield heresy to promote Christian Zionism in the early 20th century. That's what the Dallas Thelogical Seminary is about.

Extremely weird thread. Since I rarely post here anymore, can one of the believers here who is more of a regular give me the Cliff Notes version on what the OP believes?

He is an island unto himself, buttercup. He is a spokesman for the Creator, he will never die, and has rewritten the whole Bible into a strange religion that condemns every human on earth. Apparently, God hates all of his children and there is nothing we can do about it.
Nice to see ya! :smiliehug:

Are you a godbotherer?

Are you a godbotherer?

Whatever. Billy Graham was under the influence of the Scofield heresy to promote Christian Zionism in the early 20th century. That's what the Dallas Thelogical Seminary is about.
He was under the influence of the Holy Spirit and for an entire lifetime was sucessful in bringing multitude after multitude to the foot of the cross. I'll bet God shouted out loud, "Well done good and faithful servant!!!" at Graham's coronation and crowning.

Origen’s teachings
His approach to scripture
In contrast with many of the early Church Fathers, Origen insisted on a philosophical approach to the Bible. He came to many of the same conclusions modern man has reached.

For example, it is common today to view the Creation story as allegory. Origen also took it figuratively. He tells us that the first chapters of Genesis do not describe actual events but indicate “certain mysteries.” He also tells us we can’t take everything in the Gospels literally, concluding that “episodes which did not occur are inserted among those which are literally recorded.”[4]

In contrast, Saints Irenaeus and Epiphanius tell us that paradise was a real place on earth with real trees and rivers.[5] And Augustine argues that the world has existed for only six thousand years.[6] Their ideas monopolized religion for more than fifteen hundred years.

Are you a godbotherer?

Are you a godbotherer?

He was under the influence of the Holy Spirit and for an entire lifetime was sucessful in bringing multitude after multitude to the foot of the cross. I'll bet God shouted out loud, "Well done good and faithful servant!!!" at Graham's coronation and crowning.

Sorry, this brand is relatively new and came from the dreams or Margret McDonald about 1850.. Samuel Untermyer paid Scofield, a convicted felon, to write it and popularize it at the tent revivals of the Dust Bowl and Depression years. They founded Dallas Theological Seminary which gave birth to Dominionism (Christian Nationalism) and Dispensationalism.

He is an island unto himself, buttercup. He is a spokesman for the Creator, he will never die, and has rewritten the whole Bible into a strange religion that condemns every human on earth. Apparently, God hates all of his children and there is nothing we can do about it.
Nice to see ya! :smiliehug:

haha, wow! I don't even know what to say about that, I guess he's founded his own religion? :D Thanks and nice to see you too! I'm glad that you and a few others are here to correct some of the absurd things stated in this section. :huddle:

Are you a godbotherer?

Are you a godbotherer?

Bill perished like a dead dog.
What don't you get about the word 'perish'?
Or, are you one of the idiots who thinks 'perish' means eternal damnation?

Are you a godbotherer?

We have already established who the liar is according to God. He even uses the word. The LIAR is the one who rejects Christ. He called you an anti-Christ:
Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.
And this is your fate:
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.

Say His name, falli. Say, "Jesus Christ is Lord." Say, "No one goes to the Father except through Jesus Christ."
Does His name burn your tongue?

You're continually quoting this God crap like it's fact when all you have is a bible and faith. You godbotherers are arrogant enough to suggest you know the destination of non believers as if you get unique communications from a god. Simultaneously and arrogantly again, assume you get eternity for your devotion. While ever you are fearful of death and the crutch of religion is there, you will cling to it. There are some who believe they get divine apocolypses only available to them. Your not far from outrageous claims that.

Science and evolution discovers wonderful things everyday which we know to be fact but the godbotherers are still quoting a book supposedly written in part by illiterate apostles approximately 100 years after the death of you precious Jesus. That is another FACT you deliberately ignore.

It is irrelevant to claim the validity of th e bible because billions believe it. That is the case for every religion on earth.

If there was a hell, which I know does not exist, no one should be condemned to there. But those people who spread lies and myths to little children to frighten the guts out them, are a prime candidate.
It's a complete disgrace and a blight on humanity that grown human beings still believe your God crap. The countless millions of people who have died or sacrificed in the name of God are a burden on religion which charlatans like you should be made feel guilty for.

I'll believe that Billy Graham didn't die if he reveals where Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa are hiding out.

Are you a godbotherer?

There's that arrogance of godbotherers to predict the future of others.
But you make me laugh when you believe in immaculate conception and virgin births etc but it's me who needs to quicken up????
I think being a delusional Jesus junkie is the slow one.
Yet you keep coming back for more.
Your laughter is that of a drowning man.

You criticism of my beliefs is like getting flogged with a warm lettuce.

If you want to impact me, quit your childish remarks and prove me wrong.
I know you can't which is why you laugh it off. Seen it all before boy.
See how good you are but I'll bet you never makee a case for your hideous beliefs.

Are you a godbotherer?

But you make me laugh when you believe in immaculate conception and virgin births etc but it's me who needs to quicken up????

See how good you are but I'll bet you never makee a case for your hideous beliefs.
i could not care less what you believe
i'm a jaded universalist and prefer to watch you wallow in your hollowness and arrogance.
i notice you don't want to deal with everything is happening for a reason which means you can't deal with cause and effect and yin and yang.
why? - you're just another vacuous soul, groping in the darkness
you'll perish like bill graham
maybe in another incarnation you'll be awakened by JESUS.
it's all up to HIM.
again, don't worry about going to hell, you're already there - spiritual darkness, every christian I know is there too
ta ta

Last edited:

Are you a godbotherer?

i'm a jaded universalist and prefer to watch you wallow in your hollowness and arrogance.
i notice you don't want to deal with everything is happening for a reason which means you can't deal with cause and effect and yin and yang.
it's all up to HIM.
again, don't worry about going to hell, you're already there - spiritual darkness, every christian I know is there too
ta ta

You're just another brain dead delusional so godbotherer. You have no proof of anything yet suggest Jesus will deal with me later. Your filthy threats dont intimidate me boy.

Are you a godbotherer?

it's all up to HIM.
ta ta

What is a universalist?

Are you a godbotherer?

it's all up to HIM.
ta ta

You're just another brain dead delusional so godbotherer. You have no proof of anything yet suggest Jesus will deal with me later. Your filthy threats dont intimidate me boy.
You're threatened by your own subconscious - it's eating you alive.
I'm relishing in it - - I'm reveling in it.

I'm watching you avoid 'Everything is happening for a Reason'.
Atheists always do. The christian's don't like it either.

You're a blind dog in a meat house.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back