Fake climate data up 500% from 30 years ago

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
61% Fake Data | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog

You know it's one thing when an Englishman argues the pronunciation of To-mahhh-to over our more commonly used To-may-to to make a point about differences of view. I mean there's room for preference tweaking in any reasonable conversation. But if the bloke spelled out the word Wheelbarrow and tried to pass it off as a garden vegetable...well now we're gonna have a problem. Further if he started making small spelling adjustments to the word trying to get me to see a Tomato ... It still isn't going to work and the final result will be me doubting just about anything that comes out of this guy's mouth....aside from telling him to get the eff out of my face!

Now let's say he comes back with a etymology professor from Columbia U ..who then joins the argument trying to explain to me how my lack of a degree in this field prevents me from understanding the point....that variations of the word wheelbarrow actually mean tomato...then he throws the word consensus at me.

Yeah....I'll probably punch him out for harassing me right? Will I be intimidated by my lack of a degree in this field when all I really need is common sense?

NO!

I give you Anthropogenic Global warming and it's adherent base.

Jo

Last edited:
Good article, what I have been arguing forever...no long term data in the world.

Good article, what I have been arguing forever...no long term data in the world.

You know as first I thought that the accusations of tampering were at least done based on a margin of opinion variations....but this shit is out and out fraud with absolutely no resemblance to statistical variance.....this is the first time I actually saw TOTAL FRAUD in the numbers outlay. WTF?

JO

Last edited:
You want to see fraud...here, have a look at this.

This is from Goeff Jenkiins...he was head of climate change prediction at the UK Met Office’s Hadley Centre. In this email, he is writing to Phil Jones at East Anglia.

“Remember all the fun we had last year over 1995 global temperatures, with the early release of information [via Australia], “inventing” the December monthly value, letters to Nature, etc., etc. I think we should have a cunning plan about what to do this year, simply to avoid a lot of wasted time... We feed this selectively to Nick Nuttall [of the United Nations Environment Program] (who has had this in the past and seems now to expect special treatment) so that he can write an article for the silly season. We could also give this to Neville Nicholls [climate scientist at Melbourne’s Bureau of Meteorology Research Centre]?… I know it sound a bit cloak-and-dagger but it’s just meant to save time in the long run”.

Saving time by simply making up temperature data...the fraud has been going on for a very long time and it just gets more blatant all the time.

Forum List

Back