Fake Arab Outrage

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
30,000 Syrians slaughtered by their own leader Assad and his army? Meh

30 Palestinians dead at the hands of Israelis, most of which were terrorist rocket shooting scum? OUTRAGE! MASSACRE! GENOCIDE! WAR CRIMES!
:badgrin: :cuckoo: :laugh2:

30,000 Syrians slaughtered by their own leader Assad and his army? Meh

30 Palestinians dead at the hands of Israelis, most of which were terrorist rocket shooting scum? OUTRAGE! MASSACRE! GENOCIDE! WAR CRIMES!
:badgrin: :cuckoo: :laugh2:
It's over 40,000 now.

Also Known as: Smoke Screen, Wild Goose Chase.

Description of Red Herring

A Red Herring is a fallacy in which an irrelevant topic is presented in order to divert attention from the original issue. The basic idea is to "win" an argument by leading attention away from the argument and to another topic. This sort of "reasoning" has the following form:

Topic A is under discussion.
Topic B is introduced under the guise of being relevant to topic A (when topic B is actually not relevant to topic A).
Topic A is abandoned.

Fallacy: Red Herring

Also Known as: Smoke Screen, Wild Goose Chase.

Description of Red Herring

A Red Herring is a fallacy in which an irrelevant topic is presented in order to divert attention from the original issue. The basic idea is to "win" an argument by leading attention away from the argument and to another topic. This sort of "reasoning" has the following form:

Topic A is under discussion.
Topic B is introduced under the guise of being relevant to topic A (when topic B is actually not relevant to topic A).
Topic A is abandoned.

Fallacy: Red Herring
Really? You don't think this is totally relevant, and there's something very wrong with this picture, in which the Muslim world is standing by while Syria has slaughtered over 40,000 (corrected) of it's own citizens?

But when Israel defends itself against Hamas, who are ALLIES OF THE SYRIAN GOVT., and kills like 30, most of which are terrorists...the Muslim world goes nuts and starts eating it's soiled underwear. Erdogan of Turkey calls Israelis terrorists and genocidal, like a one trick pony.
The media reporting each and every rocket that is shot and blocked, and every explosion in Gaza.

Hilarious.

Last edited:
nothing new roudy----don't let it upset you----it is not going to change the outcome

golliwog.jpg
"every Nation has the right to defend itself when attacked"

the islamo nazi pigs have invented new lines for their parrots and the parrots are chirping-----According to the islamo nazi pigs-----the American soldiers stationed in OCCUPIED GERMANY ----who BTW often had their families with them----could legally be murdered ---along with their families by german citizens. There were lots of Americans stationed in Germany when I was in active duty-----I certainly am glad that the german citizens over there did not know they had a RIGHT to kill them and their children and that they even had a RIGHT to launch bombs onto american cities and towns

the islamo nazi pigs have invented new lines for their parrots and the parrots are chirping-----According to the islamo nazi pigs-----the American soldiers stationed in OCCUPIED GERMANY ----who BTW often had their families with them----could legally be murdered ---along with their families by german citizens. There were lots of Americans stationed in Germany when I was in active duty-----I certainly am glad that the german citizens over there did not know they had a RIGHT to kill them and their children and that they even had a RIGHT to launch bombs onto american cities and towns
Most Americans I talk to think Israel should just bomb them into submission. They tell me "imagine if Mexico or Canada was shooting rockets at our border cities. Who would put up with this?".

Forum List

Back