Faithful Friends

Tilly

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2015
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia
HereWeGoAgain, I read about Katie (in the FZ). So sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and your wife (((hugs)))

IMG_1556.JPG

HereWeGoAgain, I read about Katie (in the FZ). So sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and your wife (((hugs)))

View attachment 95102

Thanks Tilly.
We really miss her but it was time.
Her ashes are right up there on the mantle with all the others from over the years.
And eventually as always you'll stop being sad and you'll start smiling when you think of them.

View attachment 95102

Thanks Tilly.
Her ashes are right up there on the mantle with all the others from over the years.
And eventually as always you'll stop being sad and you'll start smiling when you think of them.

My sympathies to you and yours.

I console myself knowing that for all the beasties I've been blessed to share my life with, that when it's my time to hit Rainbow Bridge there's going to be one heck of a welcoming party and celebration going on.

View attachment 95102

Thanks Tilly.

My sympathies to you and yours.

I console myself knowing that for all the beasties I've been blessed to share my life with, that when it's my time to hit Rainbow Bridge there's going to be one heck of a welcoming party and celebration going on.

Oh that definitely crosses the mind.

View attachment 95102

Thanks Tilly.

I'm so sorry HereWeGo, I remember you posted about her being ill, I didn't see you had lost her :( They take a piece of your heart with them, it's never easy. (((((HUGS))))

From the Once Again Prince by Irving Townsend...
We who choose to surround ourselves with lives
Even more temporary than our own,
Live within a fragile circle,
Easily and often breached.
Unable to accept its awful gaps,
We still would live no other way.
We cherish memory as the only certain Immortality,
Never fully understanding The necessary plan….

View attachment 95102

Thanks Tilly.

I'm so sorry HereWeGo, I remember you posted about her being ill, I didn't see you had lost her :( They take a piece of your heart with them, it's never easy. (((((HUGS))))

From the Once Again Prince by Irving Townsend...
We who choose to surround ourselves with lives
Even more temporary than our own,
Live within a fragile circle,
Easily and often breached.
Unable to accept its awful gaps,
We still would live no other way.
We cherish memory as the only certain Immortality,
Never fully understanding The necessary plan….

Thanks.
It's always tough losing a friend, even the four legged kind.

View attachment 95102

Thanks Tilly.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved pet.

Best friends live forever in the memories we keep.

Forum List

Back